Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos (59933 Views)

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / Ten Wanted Nigerian Vikings Members Arrested In France And Germany. Photos / Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos by streets2empire: 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
He who kills by the sword must die by the sword. No gain in cultism..

Meanwhile read this article: Why I will never marry a slay queen again: http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=2422
Re: Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos by igbalodehunter(m): 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
Tinnytony24:
The first pic tho... D nigga in d middle undecided... Wats he feeling like?? undecided

He Still Got Time To Pose For Pishur

1 Like

Re: Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos by CarterKim(m): 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
seguno2:

Are you referring to the man in your picture who also kills his political opponents and journalists trying to expose his looting?
HahAhaha
Re: Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos by Eluwilussit(m): 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
bakila:

Still in there.....USELESSS GOVERMENTS THAT STOLE the welfare money shall know no peace.

My brother, how are you? There shall be no peace for them and their households. Trillions of dollars wasted. Nigerians are suffering, and have been suffering since independence. Where will our help come from? Who will have the heart and strength to fix our country?

The ones with the heart, don't have the strength. The ones with the strength, don't have the heart. The suffering is too much. This is the time for Nigerians to forget their differences and seek the face of God. It seems God has forsaken our nation. There's too much evil. Bloodshed everyday.

Our country needs a mental and spiritual revolution. Things have indeed fallen apart. We can't go on like this. Something got to give. cry cry cry cry cry.

1 Like

Re: Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos by Celestine12(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hmmm

Re: Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos by Celestine12(m): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lol

Re: Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos by bakila: 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
Eluwilussit:

My brother, how are you? There shall be no peace for them and their households. Trillions of dollars wasted. Nigerians are suffering, and have been suffering since independence. Where will our help come from? Who will have the heart and strength to fix our country?

The ones with the heart, don't have the strength. The ones with the strength, don't have the heart. The suffering is too much. This is the time for Nigerians to forget their differences and seek the face of God. It seems God has forsaken our nation. There's too much evil. Bloodshed everyday.

Our country needs a mental and spiritual revolution. Things have indeed fallen apart. We can't go on like this. Something got to give. cry cry cry cry cry.
Bros Nigeria is now being rejuvanted from the aftermath of the Locust menace of the past years.
Re: Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos by Eluwilussit(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
bakila:

Bros Nigeria is now being rejuvanted from the aftermath of the Locust menace of the past years.

We hope so. We all pray that we get it right at some point. There have been too many years lost to locusts, cankerworms and palmerworms. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos by armadeo(m): 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
Tinnytony24:
The first pic tho... D nigga in d middle undecided... Wats he feeling like?? undecided

Feeling like maydee

1 Like

Re: Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos by KayDEAN(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
SeyiIrawoDidan:
Please, which online business can I do?
call me
Re: Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos by KayDEAN(m): 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
Amberon11:
Pls introduce me to anyone. Thanks.
call me
Re: Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos by KayDEAN(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
pesinfada:
please which of Dem?
call me
Re: Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos by obyrich(m): 6:49am On Aug 02, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
Hahaha! Vulture chop vulture,but why dem no recover the guy vaseline ad im dirty boxers?which wan be say dem recover house hold items,abi were dey stolen? angry
Say no to cultism.
Na wa for police. Imagine recovering a Samsung T.V. and DSTV decoder with their remotes from a suspected cultist. So them go use those things as exhibits for court? No wonder the courts are always throwing out their cases.

1 Like

Re: Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos by Halo22: 7:54am On Aug 02, 2017
samskin:

TA A AH .COMENT UR RUBBISH AND GET LOST LIKE OTHERS
Am sure you are one of them. May God help you....Bagga.
Re: Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos by phenol33(m): 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
baggylips:
Idi*t...ur mate is the president of france and you are here disgracing ur generation.SARS will soon throw u overboard undecided
isn't the president of france not ur mate ewu can beer.
Re: Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos by KayDEAN(m): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2017
SeyiIrawoDidan:
Please, which online business can I do?
http://wobmoney.club/836381901457/ thank me later
Re: Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos by KayDEAN(m): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2017
Amberon11:
Pls introduce me to anyone. Thanks.
http://wobmoney.club/836381901457/ thank me later
Re: Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos by Uhobong: 10:50pm On May 30, 2019
Although the story was not clear enough for pple to comprehend...
De guy killed was a vikings bfor ,but he tried to deviate to anoda confranternity ,,that's why he was killed by de same vikings member.
Say no to cultism in Nigeria
Re: Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos by Uhobong: 11:24pm On May 30, 2019
Although the information was not clear enough for pple to comprehend,
The guy killed was a vikings member before, but he tried to deviate to another confra, that's why he was killed by de same vikings member..
Say no to cultism in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC / Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State / Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.