Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State (59981 Views)

Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) / Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo / Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Bonaguy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2013
These men were arrested by some group of people in a community in Imo state for allegedly being homosexuals.

They were stripped naked, tied together with a rope before parading them on the street like criminals.
This incident happened at Ekwe community near Umuka in Njaba Local Government Area of Imo State.

Meanwhile a group, the Nigeria HIV info, dedicated to the protection of the rights of people living with HIV/AIDS, has condemned the act.

PLEASE DO NOT POST THE PICTURE HERE

Pic

source: http://gistmetro..com/2013/01/4-gay-men-stripped-naked-in-imo-state.html

2 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by molli(f): 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2013
Speechless lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Akshow: 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2013
Foolishness! Talk about misplaced priority. The rogues and criminals in the corridors of power stealing them blind are enjoying while men expressing their sexuality treated like criminal. If a man choose to lie wit another man how should that affect me? So far They dint do it openly why should it bother anyone. I tire for this country o

25 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by TableLeg(m): 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2013
Sh.it. is real in Nigeria ... Homosexuality is tipping scales and pushing weights!
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Dreyl(m): 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2013
Good for them

13 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by CrazyMan(m): 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2013
I'm still looking forward to the day Nigeria would out grow this jungle justice of a thing, and learn to report cases to the relevant authorities.

If a mob can strip full grown men n.aked, then what's the point of having a government?

We have laws in this Nation, we should learn to respect them and stop behaving like animals.

50 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Chinwem(f): 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2013
^^^^ Me too....this jungle justice thing has to end

For the record I hate homosexuality in all it's forms but this here is not due process
Bonaguy: These men were arrested by some group of people in a community

Since when did ordinary citizens start having authority to arrest people?
The 'Aluu' mentality is proving difficult to eradicate
For God sake lets behave like human beings

3 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by abiL(f): 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2013
What the fück?!!

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2013
Lol, my state... Poor guys... Like say homosexuality na our problem..

6 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Amakamax(f): 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2013
Haba ds is just not fair. We've got enuf criminals to arrest instead of wasting our time on gay. *smh*

5 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Sagamite(m): 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2013
The fucktards parading them should be arrested and flogged!

No 1, if someone breaks a law, you pass them to the police not carryout your own justice especially when it is not a violent crime.

No 2, if they are homosexuals, I am sure they were doing their filth in private, so these cretins just speculated.

4 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by faithco: 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2013
This is annoying!
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Aifey(m): 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2013
Some guys can b stuppiid. Mayb there pastor chrisss said is normal.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2013
I don't think this story is true. If it is then it is very unfortunate and condemnable.
I don't support or encourage homosexuality but I think stripping homosexuals and parading them is taking things too far.

5 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by seedord247(m): 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2013
Nice move.. cool

30 years in prison... That's my judgement...

Order.. Court. wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Amakamax(f): 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2013
Dreyl: Good for them

They r humans and hv d right to do whtevr they wnt with their bodies. Btw, who gave those ppl dt arrested them the authority to do so.

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by claremont(m): 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2013
I wish Nigerians can use the same enthusiasm to protest against their corrupt leaders, but alas, they do not. They would rather intrude on the se-xuality of their own brothers and sisters.

12 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2013
Akshow: Foolishness! Talk about misplaced priority. The rogues and criminals in the corridors of power stealing them blind are enjoying while men expressing their sexuality treated like criminal. If a man choose to lie wit another man how should that affect me? So far They dint do it openly why should it bother anyone. I tire for this country o
DONT U GET TIRED WITH THAT STUPID LINE?

9 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by seedord247(m): 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2013
Amakamax:

They r humans and hv d right to do whtevr they wnt with their bodies. Btw, who gave those ppl dt arrested them the authority to do so.

Its not in our culture to do such neither does it in bible or quran...

They need to abide with the law of our ancestors.. cool

3 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2013
Am sure bbc will see this ugly incidence and air it.infact nigerians have degenerated to thomas hobes description of the state of nature.it is already evident the way people take justice in their hands with impunity.am sure if this unsavoury act was caught in the north,they wont be alive to tell the story so they should count themselves lucky

2 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2013
[size=13pt]We can be embarrassing sometimes. Corruption, siddown. No light, siddown. Poor health care, siddown. Bad roads, siddown. Homosexuality? Senators unite to pass bills and civilians run out of their homes and do acts of jungle justice. And these same people pray say "e go beta". No it won't.[/size]

13 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2013
seedord247: Nice move.. cool

30 years in prison... That's my judgement...

Order.. Court. wink

u must be a gay for spitting that rubbish angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by jadakiss213(m): 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2013
Akshow: Foolishness! Talk about misplaced priority. The rogues and criminals in the corridors of power stealing them blind are enjoying while men expressing their sexuality treated like criminal. If a man choose to lie wit another man how should that affect me? So far They dint do it openly why should it bother anyone. I tire for this country o
why the thing dey pepper u like this? u follow too ni?

4 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by brownlord: 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2013
Na wah o, na so gay plenty for NL, anyway what a bad move, they shld have been reported to the authorities instead of the jungle justice, but that serve them right, they shld be jailed, bloody bastards

10 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2013
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by seedord247(m): 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2013
lynpetra:

Me gay

Your Ex was Gay before he return back to you. grin

4 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2013
what a shame!! I do not support homosexuality but i think there are people who commit more offensive crime in imo state than those guys.
how many kidnappers have you paraded unclad?
how many corrupt politicians have you paraded unclad?
what evidences have you against the suspect and what punishment does the law proffer for such offense?
personally, i think it's inhumane to parade people unclad because of their sexuall orientation, secondly if they have committed the offense why not hand them over to the authorities.
like i said, i dislike as well as disfavor homosexuality but the offenders deserve some respect. period!

18 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by coogar: 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2013
claremont: I wish Nigerians can use the same enthusiasm to protest against their corrupt leaders, but alas, they do not. They would rather intrude on the se-xuality of their own brothers and sisters.

the society is sex-crazed!
why would the mob strip people in public cos of their sëxual inclination? just pass them to the police and let the law deal with them. imo state governor should answer to this - he should tell us why his citizens are fixated on the genitäls of their fellow men!

3 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Justicemy: 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2013
not surprised, imo top list in homosexual act
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by brownlord: 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2013
lynpetra:

Wey ur sense of reasoning, hw em post take show say em support the gay act?

2 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by ignis: 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2013
seedord247:

Its not in our culture to do such neither does it in bible or quran...

They need to abide with the law of our ancestors.. cool
Must they be stripped and paraded naked if they fail to abide by the law of your so called ancestors?

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by lacasa: 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2013
Na wa ooo

ALUU pt2 sad

Okoro tinz

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos / Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.