Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu (5071 Views)

Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos / We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders / The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by Anikulhapo(m): 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
I wish to declare my support for Nnamdi Kanu, he is really disturbing the Northeners and I like it, I would to tell Fayose, FFk and all Southern Leaders to really support this guy and free Southern Nigeria from this sham called Nigeria

Edited: for those of you claiming that I am not a Yoruba, some of my posts where I have abused IPOB and Igbos are below

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by blackfase(m): 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
And you are not alone brother....

And on behalf of my true Yoruba kinsmen, I apologize to ipob, massob and other real progressive people where ever in this fake ass country, denigrating you and your agitations. I assure you that real and true sons of Oodua are disgusted and fed up of this useless contraption but be as it may, there would always be that sizeable number of renegades and reprobates that can hardly fathom their left from right, that cross-section of low esteem wafflers with little or no self-worth that would rather settle for crumbs even in the face of apparent circumvention of their sacred rights and freedom...these useless fools of yorubaland should appreciate the ipob struggle, one which ideally and in my opinion ought be championed by my yoruba people. Let this sink into their thick skulls not to denigrate those fighting their battles as they have chosen not to lead the struggle....

It's a time for this fake ass behemoth to be reset or balkanized if the morons running it insist not to....

cc; ColonelDrake deedeedee1

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by Basic123: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
blackfase:
Na normal thing.

There are few Igbo(s) that hate nnamdi kanu too.Obi of onitsha is one.so no big deal.

But you be must a yoruba muslim sha.Because,nnamdi kanu has already declared all yoruba pastors devil and their Igbo church members fools.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by givbitcoin: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
Anikulhapo:
I wish to declare my support for Nnamdi Kanu, he is really disturbing the Northeners and I like it, I would to tell Fayose, FFk and all Southern Leaders to really support this guy and free Southern Nigeria from this sham called Nigeria

Well, it is typical of your people to misbehave. You declare support for somebody who is threatening the peaceful coexistence of the country, and at the same time, you are nudging osibanjo towards the throne of the same country you are willing to destroy. confused

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by Curlieweed: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
blackfase:

Are you sure you're not the same as this Anikuhlapo guy.

Anyway, I respect your struggle. As for me I support all secessionist groups in this country.

I even supported BH until they started terminating innocents with reckless abandon and imitating Arab camel fvckers.

My logic was that if the good people of the former Kanem-Bornu want to preserve their ancient heritage and live as good Muslims following the example of Prophet Moh, why should other people interfer.? It certainly cannot be for the simple reason that some perfidious English men had put this contraption together for their convenience.

It is not a North, South, East or West thing,I support every attempt to leave this evil zombie empire.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
givbitcoin:

Well, it is typical of your people to misbehave. You declare support for somebody who is threatening the peaceful coexistence of the country, and at the same time, you are nudging osibanjo towards the throne of the same country you are willing to destroy. confused
fulani herdsman just shut up

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by oladeebo: 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
Anikulhapo:
i. pa aalo apamo meta!
ii. pa alo apagbe meji!
kafi moo lomo Yoruba!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by oladeebo: 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
blackfase:

And on behalf of my true Yoruba kinsmen, I apologize to ipob, massob and other real progressive people where ever in this fake ass country, denigrating you and your agitations. I assure you that real and true sons of Oodua are disgusted and fed up of this useless contraption but be as it may, there would always be that sizeable number of renegades and reprobates that can hardly fathom their left from right, that cross-section of low esteem wafflers with little or no self-worth that would rather settle for crumbs even in the face of apparent circumvention of their sacred rights and freedom...these useless fools of yorubaland should appreciate the ipob struggle, one which ideally and in my opinion ought be championed by my yoruba people. Let this sink into their thick skulls not to denigrate those fighting their battles as they have chosen not to....
It's a time for this fake ass behemoth to be reset or balkanized if the morons running it insist not to....

ibere:-
itan ologbe victor Banjo.
Ta lo pa victor banjo?
kilese to se?
Nilu wo niwon paa si?
Nibo ni won sinku e si?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by amjoseph19: 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
Basic123:

Na normal thing.

There are few Igbo(s) that hate nnamdi kanu too.Obi of onitsha is one.so no big deal.

But you must a yoruba muslim sha.Because,nnamdi kanu has already declared all yoruba pastors devil and their Igbo church members fools.
Yes, there are Igbos who don't support nnamdi kanu led IPOB. some hates him.
But, can you tell me how did you come to the conclusion that obi of onitsha hates kanu.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by Caleboha(m): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
If the igbos honestly want Biafra. They should forthwith relocate to the east, within Biafran territory! If you are so angry with Nigeria and would no longer be a part of it, show some mettle, LEAVE! OR HENCEFORTH BE QUIET. If you are outside biafran territory and you are typing outrageously harsh, ridiculous, stuff about a country you are glued to like a parasitic tick something is definitely wrong with you. I see igbos in the most remote parts of the north earning a living. Igbos aren't stupid, they didn't leave juicy opportunities in the east to travel 12 horrendous hours from home. They know the truth deep within; IT'S A HARD LIFE IN THE EAST.
The east is also yet to distinguish itself as an outlier, a place where justice and equal opportunities are available. Many Igbos searched for jobs for years in the east and lived in penury. Only when they left did they stabilise. If Biafra is created, will we import new, just and kind igbos from elsewhere?
Many times after a riot in the north, thousands of igbos are killed. In the heat of the moment, they all relocate to the east, however none of them would last 2 months in the east. Go to kano and see, the threat to their lives in the north is better embraced than the prospects of earning livelihood in the east.
Don't tell me about UN conventions protecting foreigners in another country. How well did the conventions help during the xenophobic attacks in south Africa? Till date no compensations. Igbos really need to think this true, no rush into secession like in 1967. Biafra currently has no allies, only evil countries quietly waiting to suck the east if war begins. None of this countries have made credible official statements about the struggle as they did for palestine, south sudan and others. Igbos aren't ready for Biafra. Just rushing without calculated thoughts.
If you are part of the middle belt or south west insulting ipob doesn't in anyway serve your interest. I'll rather you be introspective. Which move in this power tussle would help you get a better deal from Nigeria? Are you oppressed in anyway? Who is the oppressor? Who invades your farms, rapes your women? Who has unleashed genocidal attacks on your communities in Agatu, Barkin Ladi, Nassarawa eggon e.t.c. I do not ask you to embrace or be part of Biafra, just apply wisdom. Don't make the mistakes of 1967. Igbos are not your real enemies! Shine your eyes!
Finally I've said my mind after months of holding in.
FYI I am a bonafide igbo like you hasty critics but I think with my brain not my heart. Be objective not emotional, BE INTERACTIVE NOT INSULTIVE LIKE A MATURED HUMAN

10 Likes

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by Omofunaab2: 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
The igbos are free to agitate for their country but Omoluabis will never support a man who insults us and has vowed never to have anything to do with the Yoruba nation.

Only a Yoruba "Omo ale" will support the planned incursion by that "Abuke" called Oloriburuku kanu into Yoruba land after everything he has said about yorubas

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by ODVanguard: 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
Omofunaab2:
The igbos are free to agitate for their country but Omoluabis will never support a man who insults us and has vowed never to have anything to do with the Yoruba nation.

Only a Yoruba "Omo ale" will support the planned incursion by that "Abuke" called Oloriburuku kanu into Yoruba land after everything he has said about yorubas

Tell 'em. We haven't forgotten his hate speeches against our people. Until he apologizes for those, I personally consider any Yoruba person openly supporting him an omo ale.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by oladeebo: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
Omofunaab2:

eje ki won dahun ibere ti mo bomo ale owo won!
kato mo batohunrinwa niwon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by DocHMD: 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
blackfase:

And on behalf of my true Yoruba kinsmen, I apologize to ipob, massob and other real progressive people where ever in this fake ass country, denigrating you and your agitations. I assure you that real and true sons of Oodua are disgusted and fed up of this useless contraption but be as it may, there would always be that sizeable number of renegades and reprobates that can hardly fathom their left from right, that cross-section of low esteem wafflers with little or no self-worth that would rather settle for crumbs even in the face of apparent circumvention of their sacred rights and freedom...these useless fools of yorubaland should appreciate the ipob struggle, one which ideally and in my opinion ought be championed by my yoruba people. Let this sink into their thick skulls not to denigrate those fighting their battles as they have chosen not to....

Are you really sure you are yoruba? Been a long time I read something sensible from one. It's been about anti-IPOB lamentations from a people who I grew up to believe are the most cerebral and sophisticated group in this contraption.

It's a shame really you allow pro-fulani numbskulls like prowalker and his fellow knobheads to dictate the tide of narratives for you yorubas herein. Pity really.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by deedeedee1: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
I am a Yoruba man also. I do not only support Biafra, but also support Oodua republic, but Nnamdi kanu should not hold any rally in Yorubaland. It is an insult to us. He should do those in Biafra territory.
The day Yoruba people leave Nigeria will be the one of the happiest day of my life.
The country is holding us back. Yorubaland should be better than the way it is today.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by legislatively: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
Basic123:

Na normal thing.

But you must a yoruba muslim sha.Because,nnamdi kanu has already declared all yoruba pastors devil and their Igbo church members fools.
our pastors are contributing to our troubles, they are the richest in the world while we their followers are in one of the poorest countries in the world, does that make any sense to you?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by oladeebo: 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
deedeedee1:
I am a Yoruba man also. I do not only support Biafra, but also support Oodua republic, but Nnamdi kanu should not hold any rally in Yorubaland. It is an insult to us. He should do those in Biafra territory.
The day Yoruba people leave Nigeria will be the one of the happiest day of my life.
The country is holding us back. Yorubaland should be better than the way it is today.
ibere:
ki oole idile yin fun wa kagbo!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
givbitcoin:

This is where you are getting confused.

I personally prefer Osibanjo to be president, but Osibanjo is not my father, uncle, brother or related to me in anyway. He will only fight for his family which you are never a part of.

The agitation is about the masses fighting for themselves and their unborn generation. Whether you like it or not Osibanjo dont know you and cant even help your family.

My guy wake up and fight for yourself and your family.

9 Likes

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by deedeedee1: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
oladeebo:
ibere: ki oole idile yin fun wa kagbo!
Mchteww!!! Ta ni e?

11 Likes

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by oladeebo: 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
deedeedee1:

Mchteww!!! Ta ni e?
ata ni!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by Basic123: 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
legislatively:
our pastors are contributing to our troubles, they are the richest in the world while we their followers are in one of the poorest countries in the world, does that make any sense to you?

Then you guys are hypocrites.

Why do you now always stylishly craving for yoruba Christians support and alliance on nairaland by shouting "yoruba muslims"?.....well yorubas Christians are intelligent more than that,they know nothing good can come from the jews claiming Christians.

You love them but hate their pastors?
Dont forget yoruba pastors are Christians first!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by DerideGull(m): 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
givbitcoin:

Only debilitating foolish fool would insinuate that there is any form of peaceful coexistence of the ethnic nationalities in the cesspit called Nigeria talk less a threat it to the delusion. In exception of very deluded Yari.ba and political elites from northern region of Nigeria, who else gives a hoot about dumbass Nigeria and its presidency?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by Basic123: 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
deedeedee1:

And stop verbal assault on yoruba race by calling yoruba pastors devil.Yorubas dont against biafra but against their style of promoting hate!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by Basic123: 8:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
DerideGull:

Only debilitating foolish fool would insinuate that is any form peaceful coexistence of the ethnic nationalities in the cesspit called Nigeria talk less a threat it to the delusion. In exception of very deluded Yari.ba and political elites from northern region of Nigeria, who else gives a hoot about dumbass Nigeria and its presidency?
fine,so you are on the mission to worsening the non-peaceful co existence.yIgbo(s) and delusion.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by legislatively: 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
Basic123:

Then you guys are hypocrites.

Why do you now always stylishly craving for yoruba Christians support and alliance on nairaland by shouting "yoruba muslims"?

You love them but hate their pastors?
Dont forget yoruba pastors are Christians first!
who gives a damn about all that?

Have you ever seen me shout Yoruba Muslim? The country is in ruins, a country where pastors are the richest in the world and members are the poorest, open your blindfold and see things, it's so abnormal.

I don't care if one is Muslim or not , do the right things, as matter of fact, most imams are more transparent than pastors in Nigeria.
Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by nawtyme: 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ndị Igbo ibé m, unu gbachi kwa ndị a nkịtị. Hapụ kwa ha aka. Mechie nụ ọnụ. O nweghị ihe ọ bụla gbasara anyị na ndị a.

Ya gaziere unu nkeọma

2 Likes

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by Basic123: 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
legislatively:
who gives a damn about all that?

Have you ever seen me shout Yoruba Muslim? The country is in ruins, a country whwew pastors are the richest in the world and members are the poorest, open your blindfold and see things, it's so abnormal.

I don't care if one is Muslim or not , do the right things, as matter of fact, most imams are more transparent than pastors in Nigeria.
Then na your brothers dragged you into the mess!
That is what your brothers do here,as far as we are concern that represent the view of all Igbos.

And by the way,you are only shifting goal post like your hypocrite brothers have always done here.dont forget your post stated "YOUR PASTORS",meaning you are specifically referring to yoruba pastors excluding chris oyhakilome,mbaka,apostle suleiman,oritsajafor and co.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by blackfase(m): 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Im yoruba for sure. It beats every known logic why they can be comfortable with the way things are. I just cant get my head around it. And if for any reason they have a gripe with igbos or NK for that matter, which of course they have a right to, why not seperate the message from its messenger and close in on the bigger picture and settle your scores on a different pedestal?

Those scums are disgusting beyond belief....

ps, one of the morons is here displaying their folly in full swing mode. @deedeedee1, you get time dey answer some mumu o....

DocHMD:

Are you really sure you are yoruba? Been a long time I read something sensible from one. It's been about anti-IPOB lamentations from a people who I grew up to believe are the most cerebral and sophisticated group in this contraption.

It's a shame really you allow pro-fulani numbskulls like prowalker and his fellow knobheads to dictate the tide of narratives for you yorubas herein. Pity really.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by legislatively: 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
Basic123:

Then na your brothers dragged you into the mess!
That is what your brothers do here,as far as we are concern that represent the view of all Igbos.

And by the way,you are only shifting goal post like your hypocrite brothers have always done here.dont forget your post stated "YOUR PASTORS",meaning you are specifically referring to yoruba pastors excluding chris oyhakilome,mbaka,apostle suleiman,oritsajafor and co.
I don't care where the pastors come from, the are part of the problems of the country, most of them are deceivers.
Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by wristbangle: 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
The same lamidi cownu that called omoluabis 'yollobars abi "yorubasters"

it is only an omo ale that would support him

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by Basic123: 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
legislatively:
I don't care where the pastors come from, the are part of the problems of the country, most of them are deceivers.
You only shifted goal post more.Just say,you've retracted your post.You categorically said "YOUR PASTORS",meaning excluding non-yoruba pastors.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by DerideGull(m): 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
Basic123:

fine,so you are on the mission to worsening the non-peaceful co existence.yIgbo(s) and delusion.

It is either we live together peacefully or live peacefully separated. I will refuse to come to the level of your intellectual oscillation in order not to be deluded.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo / Buhari Under Pressure, Face Hard Options / The 17 Countries With The Worst Quality Of Life In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.