Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu (5091 Views)

Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos / We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders / The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by ProWalker: 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

[s]Either you guys like to lie or you just argue without facts.

Now during GEJ tenure the quest for biafra was there the only thing is that there was no social media coverage to promote it unlike now that everyone is social media savvy.

Now check the below and see that all these happened during GEJ tenure.

Biafra protests: Nigeria police in mass arrests

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-20209365

Group Promoting Re-emergence Of Biafra Arrested In Enugu

http://www.channelstv.com/2014/06/05/group-promoting-re-emergence-of-biafra-arrested-in-enugu/

Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members

https://www.nairaland.com/1800884/biafra-soldiers-arrest-uwazuruike-220

Three killed as Biafra secessionists attack Nigerian broadcast station

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/162100-three-killed-biafra-secessionists-attack-nigerian-broadcast-station.html

If you want more, I can give you more but all these lies you guys peddling by saying that there was no biafran agitators during GEJ tenure should stop.

Also, GEJ tenure might be useless to you but it was by far better than Obasanjo tenure. Fact

cc deedeedee1[/s]

There was no social media in 2010 -2014 or you didn't have money to buy a phone. That same time we were already tweeting in Ojota rally to install GEJ to power

Show me one single post of you shouting Biafra in January 2015 and I will close down my account on NL. You were busy shouting GEJ till 2019 all over the place with hundred of handles.

Imagine, this thing saying GEJ tenure is better than OBJ?? There is no rubbish that we would not read from you flattheads on NL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by ODVanguard: 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
ofai:
Unity beggars are angry because a sincere brother of theirs supports kanu's self determination movement.

They start to attack him in Yoruba language so as to cow him into their camp.

It's a shame.

FYI, Yorubas support and respect Igbo desire to secede but we will not be blackmailed into supporting a confirmed and self-confessed Yoruba hater like Kanu to prove that we do. Fvck dat coz it ain't happening.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by TheKingIsHere: 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
ProWalker:

There was no social media in 2010 -2014 or you didn't have money to buy a phone. That same time we were already tweeting in Ojota rally to install GEJ to power

Imagine, this thing saying GEJ tenure is better than OBJ?? There is no rubbish that we would not read from you flattheads on NL
I know you won't be able to say anything meaningful. Your lies have been exposed. I thought you said that there was no agitation during GEJ tenure?

Now I ask, were Nigerians much exposed to social media then in 2012 when compared to now?

If you want to debate Obasanjo tenure with that of GEJ I am game.

BTW I am not igbo. I am urhobo/isoko from delta state and fully agree that this country is not working anymore. Everyone should find their way

2 Likes

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by ProWalker: 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
[s]I know you won't be able to say anything meaningful. Your lies have been exposed. I thought you said that there was no agitation during GEJ tenure?

Now I ask, were Nigerians much exposed to social media then in 2012 when compared to now?

BTW I am not igbo. I am urhobo/isoko from delta state and fully agree that this country is not working anymore. Everyone should find their way[/s]

Fool!!!

Show me ONE SINGLE COMMENT you mentioned Biafra in 2015

Whatever you are I simply don't throw a ffuuckk, you can be a Sundanese for all I care.
By God grace this country shall disintegrate , we agreed on that
Yes, let's debate.

Enumerate the achievement legacies in his 5 years, apart from emptying the treasury with his looters- in- chief Deziani and Dasuki.
You even being able to afford 10MB data to write your trash here is an acheivement of OBJ, not to talk of the debt write- off he facilititated and the imposing amount in the reserve before your god looted the whole thing dry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by TheKingIsHere: 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
ProWalker:

Fool!!!

You all can see now. You have started with the insults. When you are given double dose of your own medicine, you will start crying and complaining that yorubas are being insulted when you have been exposed for your lies and can't even bring a superior argument.

I won't follow you in the show of shame by throwing insults up and down. I deal with fact which you are yet to provide.

Now, Mynd44 Lalasticlala OAM4J seun please do the needful as rule 2 has been broken.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES

2 Likes

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by ProWalker: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

[s]You all can see now. You have started with the insults. When you are given double dose of your own medicine, you will start crying and complaining that yorubas are being insulted when you have been exposed for your lies and can't even bring a superior argument.

I won't follow you in the show of shame by throwing insults up and down. I deal with fact which you are yet to provide.

Now, Mynd44 Lalasticlala OAM4J please do the needful as rule 2 has been broken.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES[/s]

Show us JONATHAN LEGACIES aside empowering roguish militants with contracts and creating couple of rent-seeking millionaires that he boasted about.
BTW call and whine to all the Mods, NL don't feed me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by lollarj(f): 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
oladeebo:
ibere:- itan ologbe victor Banjo. Ta lo pa victor banjo? kilese to se? Nilu wo niwon paa si? Nibo ni won sinku e si?
Hmmm....
Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by ProWalker: 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
Waiting for any one to list Joanthan achievements
Don't you dare telling me that relinquishing power to PMB as an achievement or else thunder will strike you. He simply lost

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by TheKingIsHere: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
ProWalker:
Waiting for any one to list Joanthan achievements
Don't you dare telling me that relinquishing power to PMB as an achievement or else thunder will strike you. He simply lost

ProWalker:

Show us JONATHAN LEGACIES aside empowering roguish militants with contracts and creating couple of rent-seeking millionaires that he boasted about.
BTW call and whine to all the Mods, NL don't feed me.

Crap talk as usual. The problem you have is that you are a tribal bigot. You didnt know who i am but you labeled me flatthead.

Now, all nigerian leaders have been useless from time memorial till now, but because of your love for tribalism you singled out GEJ which in turn i had to remind you about obasanjo is no better but worse.. Obj who increased the price of fuel from around N20 to over N75. Or was it the price to the dollar that increased from around N26 to over N140 during his time? Or was it during his time a sitting president was having affairs with his own sons wife? I can go on and on. But this is not the thread for such discussion. You can open a thread for us to debate about it.

My major aim is that your lies of "no biafra agitation during GEJ tenure" has been exposed. Also, i have shown that you people insult others a lot and when they give it back to you in double fold, you start crying all over the thread.

1 Like

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by ProWalker: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
Adeyinka12:
is not new to me here, I have been correcting them for a long time. Yoruba is more than that, God bless Us all

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan/33#down

Go through the entire 33 pages of the link about and ask any of them here to show you their stand on biafra then

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by ProWalker: 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

[s]Crap talk as usual. The problem you have is that you are a tribal bigot. You didnt know who i am but you labeled me flatthead.

Now, all nigerian leaders have been useless from time memorial till now, but because of your love for tribalism you singled out GEJ which in turn i had to remind you about obasanjo is no better but worse.. Obj who increased the price of fuel from around N20 to over N75. Or was it the price to the dollar that increased from around N26 to over N140 during his time? Or was it during his time a sitting president was having affairs with his own sons wife? I can go on and on. But this is not the thread for such discussion. You can open a thread for us to debate about it.

My major aim is that your lies of "no biafra agitation during GEJ tenure" has been exposed. Also, i have shown that you people insult others a lot and when they give it back to you in double fold, you start crying all over the thread[/s].

Rubbish. You are free to call me anything you wish if that helps you to sleep well tonight.

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan/33#down

Go through the link and point out where biafra was mentioned by any Igbo ONCE. But immediately they lost election, they all remember they are marginalized and therefore should be given biafra.
Nonsense.
Btw, still waiting for your little man god achievements in 5 years

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by EvilMetahuman: 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
ProWalker:

Fool!!!

Whatever you are I simply don't throw a ffuuckk, you can be a Sundanese for all I care.
Yes, let's debate.

Enumerate the achievement legacies in his 5 years, apart from emptying the treasury with his looters- in- chief Deziani and Dasuki.
You even being able to afford 10MB data to write your trash here is an acheivement of OBJ, not to talk of the debt write- off he facilititated and the imposing amount in the reserve before your god looted the whole thing dry.
these flat heads think we are stupid.

When igbos did the first coup, killing everyone and installed themselves everywhere, they want one nigeria.
When north retaliated and murdered all their flat heads, they remember biafra.

Same in 2010-2015 when igbos dominated everywhere, its gej till forever. Now that superior politics has put their ediotic dumb ass where it belongs, they remember biafra.

and one omo ale oloribu yoruba wannabe without brain doesn't know their current agitation is all politics to blackmail the government into recognising them after playing bad politics.

See them in 2011
www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by TheKingIsHere: 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
ProWalker:

Rubbish. You are free to call me anyhting you wisdh if that helps you to sleep well tonight.

Go through the link and point out where biafra was mentioned by any Igbo ONCE. But immediately they lost election, they all remember they are marginalized and therefore should be given biafra.
Nonsense.

You are bringing a link were yorubas are complaining about marginalization and still talking about biafra? What kind of argument is this? undecided

Now, i have provided the link were there was biafra agitations as far back as 2012. Who was president then?

This shows that the agitation had always been there.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by TheKingIsHere: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
ProWalker:

What achievements does Obasanjo have? I repeat all our leaders are useless, so stop singling out only GEJ because of your tribalistic hatred. But if you want to compare obj and gej , open another thread..I am game

2 Likes

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by ProWalker: 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Double**
Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by ProWalker: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

You are bringing a link were yorubas are complaining about marginalization and still talking about biafra? What kind of argument is this? undecided

Now, i have provided the link were there was biafra agitations as far back as 2012. Who was president then?

This shows that the agitation had always been there

Yes, a link that virtually all well known NL igbos made comments to lampooned the Yoruba for daring to complain to their darling GEJ and their party PDP, but NEVER remember they want to secede from Nigeria then

Crap, post the link so we can actually read what your *BIAFRA* was talking about.
Rubbish grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by ProWalker: 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
[s]What achievements does Obasanjo have? I repeat all our leaders are useless, so stop singling out only GEJ because of your tribalistic hatred. But if you want to compare obj and gej , open another thread..I am game[/s]

Who asked for achievements? You! So open the thread and let's kill you there as usual. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by TheKingIsHere: 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
ProWalker:

Yes, a link that virtually all well known NL igbos made comments to lampooned the Yoruba for dare complaining to their darling GEJ and their party PDP, but NEVER remember they want to secede from Nigeria then

Crap, post the link so we can actually read what your *BIAFRA* was talking about.
Rubbish grin
So because of what NL users coment on that thread you had to lie that there was no agitation of biafra during GEJ tenure. Na wa for this kind of reasoning. undecided

If you dont know, i have posted the link before but you were ignorant to read it and more interested in insults.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-20209365

http://www.channelstv.com/2014/06/05/group-promoting-re-emergence-of-biafra-arrested-in-enugu/

Also, these are all biafran threads created on nairaland as far back as 2012 but you decided to select the one that favours you because of your intentions. I know your type very well.

https://www.nairaland.com/987020/group-declare-state-biafra-republic

https://www.nairaland.com/1092102/biafra-did-igbos-force-south

https://www.nairaland.com/1004885/easterners-what-biafra-stories

3 Likes

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by Horllamideh(m): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Anikulhapo:

Omo Ogbomosho Ajilete, nibi ti wo n ti mu eko yangan
Owe: Maalu ti Ko ni iru, olorun ni o ba n le esisin
Shey mo ti te lorun
ibo ni ile yin ni Ogbomoso, omo ajilete ni mi.....Mo fe orilede Oduduwa sugbon mi o nife si bi Kanu se n soro jaujau bi alaileko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by MrMaestro: 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
You are supporting a man who says he will not rest until "...every single Yoruba man, woman and child is dead..." Do yourself a favor and learn how to recognize your enemies.

Even Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie exposed the heart of Igbo people. She said even to this very day Igbo parents teach their children from infancy that 'Yorubas are THE enemies.' Igbos don't love us. They never have and never will. Only a fool will take a snake and put in his bosom. No tribe did more to assist Igbos after the war than Yorubas. If after that they still don't deal sincerely, then forget it -twill never happen. That is why, some of us who know the truth about this country, want Biafra for Igbos more than many Igbos themselves. In fact I am willing to donate thousands of dollars if there is a guarantee that Biafra will be actualized. Gbagbe oshi joor!

This sums up my thoughts perfectly. I hope that they get their Biafra in all honestly, and I hope we get our Oduduwa. Yorubas are being dragged down to the level of the other tribes in Nigeria not on our level.
However hell would have to freeze over completely before I give even an iota of support to Kanu. It won't happen. It's a shame really, because the two tribes could've been great allies in this endeavor. But I'm glad they've showed their true colors and are crystal clear in showing that Yorubas are their enemies. It's all the proof we need to crush them in the southwest permanently when the time for disintegration comes.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by TheKingIsHere: 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
ProWalker:

Who asked for achievements? You! So open the thread and let's kill you there as usual. grin grin
Senseless talk as usual. You are the one who asked for achievements remember? undecided

I guess you talk too much without calming down to think first. Now look at your insulting post below for reminder;

1 Like

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by ProWalker: 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
[s]Senseless talk as usual. You are the one who asked for achievements remember? undecided

I guess you talk too much without calming down to think first. Now look at your insulting post below for reminder;[/s]

Go and quote where I did such. You are old but you are a perfect example of where wisdom goes opposite of your age.

TheKingIsHere:
I know you won't be able to say anything meaningful. Your lies have been exposed. I thought you said that there was no agitation during GEJ tenure?

BTW I am not igbo. I am urhobo/isoko from delta state and fully agree that this country is not working anymore. Everyone should find their way

You suffer memory freeze when you wrote that portion in bold?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by TheKingIsHere: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
ProWalker:

Go and quote where I did such. You are old but you are a perfect example of where wisdom goes opposite to age.

Here you go;

ProWalker:

Fool!!!

Yes, let's debate.

Like i said, calm down, reason before typing. If you cant argue properly with facts, use style and disapear, dont throw senseless insults because at the end of the day, everyone will see your deception and ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by ProWalker: 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

[s]Here you go;

Like i said, calm down, reason before typing. If you cant argue properly with facts, use style and disapear, dont throw senseless insults because at the end of the day, everyone will see your deception[/s].

I repeat you lack wisdom.
Who asked for the dick measurement? Are you insane? Just want to know. grin
You initiated the Dick measurement contest and I simply asked you to list your god achievements. Simple

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by TheKingIsHere: 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
ProWalker:

I repeat you lack wisdom.
Who asked for the dick measurement? Are you insane? Just want to know. grin

The irony is that you are the one who started the dick measurement when you started comparing GEJ with this current government. I know you lack the mental capacity to remember your post, so i will help you. See here;

ProWalker:

This is the nonsense the Igbos have been able to reduce you to by reinforcing the notion that the present govt is worse, simply because they don't have the same leverage they had under GEJ.

Igbos will not tell Nigerians they want to leave Nigeria once thing is not going in their favour at the center, the same way they've been doing since 1960s.
I agreed we should go our separate ways, but it will not be according to Ibos terms and wish.

They had all the time in the world to ask for separation during GEJ 5 miserable years in power but they were busy frolicking with the same North they now want to demonize, while telling Yorubas shouting marginalization then were told by ibos to go to hell. (that post is still much on Nl..go and read comments by the same ibos shouting secession today and tell me.
Go and read Nigeria history very well.
Igbos just want to de-stabilize this govt and bring themselves back to national politics.

I am glad that everyone can see who lacks wisdom between me and you. I will keep exposing your ignorance here for all.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by ProWalker: 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

[s]The irony is that you are the one who started the dick measurement when you started comparing GEJ with this current government. I know you lack the mental capacity to remember your post, so i will help you. See here;

I am glad that everyone can see who lacks wisdom between me and you. I will keep exposing your ignorance here for all[/s].

You are just a typical clown clutching to straws and trolling is all that is left of you.

LIST GEJ ACHIEVEMENTS IN FIVE YEARS OR OTHERWISE GO AND KILL YOURSELF ALREADY OR THAT IS DIFFICULT TO DO FOR YOUR GOD?,

2 Likes

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by TheKingIsHere: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
ProWalker:

You are just a typical clown clutching to straws and trolling is all that is left of you.

LIST GEJ ACHIEVEMENTS IN FIVE YEARS OR OTHERWISE GO AND KILL YOURSELF ALREADY OR THAT IS DIFFICULT TO DO FOR YOUR GOD?,

Hahahaha... Why are you asking for GEJ achievements again? I thought you were claiming you didnt ask for his achievements previously?

oya, let me remind you of your previous comment not too long ago.

ProWalker:

Later, you will now claim you never asked for achievements when you have been defeated with superior facts and arguments.

Like i said, all our leaders are useless but i still stand that GEJ tenure was better than obj tenure. Open a thread if you so much crave for achievements and stop coming here too display your poor level of reasoning and mental assimilation.

1 Like

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by ProWalker: 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

[s]Hahahaha... Why are you asking for GEJ achievements again? I thought you were claiming you didnt ask for his achievements previously?

oya, let me remind you of your previous comment not too long ago.

Later, you will now claim you never asked for achievements when you have been defeated with superior facts and arguments.

Like i said, all our leaders are useless but i still stand that GEJ tenure was better than obj tenure. Open a thread if you so much crave for achievements and stop coming here too display your poor level of reasoning and mental assimilation[/s].

Lmao, I said you want to troll and you are not doing otherwise to prove me wrong.

I will remind you, list GEJ achievements since you claimed you are game.

I hate idiotic trolls and you are one.

1 Like

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by TheKingIsHere: 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
ProWalker:

Go and quote where I did such. You are old but you are a perfect example of where wisdom goes opposite of your age.

You suffer memory freeze when you wrote that portion in bold?
Nope, i just replied this your post below;

ProWalker:

Show me one single post of you shouting Biafra in January 2015 and I will close down my account on NL. You were busy shouting GEJ till 2019 all over the place with hundred of handles.

But i guess you didnt remember. Chia

1 Like

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by ProWalker: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
[s]Nope, i just replied this your post below;

But i guess you didnt remember. Chia[/s]

Stop trolling and derailing the thread already
Your 5 minutes of attention and mention from me is over. Go play with sand old man

2 Likes

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by Anikulhapo(m): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
Horllamideh:

ibo ni ile yin ni Ogbomoso, omo ajilete ni mi.....Mo fe orilede Oduduwa sugbon mi o nife si bi Kanu se n soro jaujau bi alaileko

Okelerin ni Ile tiwa wa
Re: I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu by TheKingIsHere: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
ProWalker:

Lmao, I said you want to troll and you are not doing otherwise to prove me wrong.

I will remind you, list GEJ achievements since you claimed you are game.

I hate idiotic trolls and you are one.

Lol. I am idiotic, yet i exposed your peddled lies that there was no biafra agitation during GEJ.

You claim that igbos always insult yourbas but i have just shown that you are always the first to throw insults especially when defeated with superior agruements. You are a perfect example.

I also exposed your low level of reasoning and forgetfulness aka mental dementia as all can see on this thread.

If am an idiot as you said, one thing i am sure of is that i am still smarter than you. My idiocy is far greater than your highest level of wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Nigerians Better Off Today Under Buhari Than 4 Years Ago? - Sen Saraki / Throw-back: See Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Campaign Photos In Kano / Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.