Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 (2664 Views)

Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's / I Have Been Fair In My Appointments- President Buhari Tells Igbo Leaders (PICS) / Igbo Don’t Deserve What They Are Demanding From Buhari – Idahosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by nextprince: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2017
zionmade:

https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/07/lebanese-mathematics-teacher-killed-in.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwivwsTCuLXVAhVKORoKHZ0rCU0QFggkMAE&usg=AFQjCNFs25YsQ0pNtedbETR1EmWZL-UmAA
that's just one
I am calling locations for u where it all happened.

What's this one saying? What the relationship between the killing of a Lebanese math teacher and the potor prostitution in the north? Are you okay?
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by zionmade(m): 7:53am On Aug 01, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]

Funny how people with accreditation in prostitution are the ones jumping up and down about prostitution. Did you know what Nnamdi Kanu say about Igbo prostitutes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw
Yes why won't he say bad things about Igbo prostitutes or is prostitution good? or did I tell u there are no Igbo prostitutes?
Go and make a little research about the Aliyus. Ex governor of Sokoto, and come back and tell me about them.
Up till now u haven't still give me an example of one crew Igbos commit in the north. Or lest I forget, the robbery in Zamfara corpers lodge in 2015 I guess it's Igbos too

2 Likes

Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by oilsuop: 7:54am On Aug 01, 2017
North should not talk because they are very poor and hungry they should thanks the south for providing allocation for them to feed

1 Like

Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by nextprince: 7:55am On Aug 01, 2017
zionmade:

Yes why won't he say bad things about Igbo prostitutes or is prostitution good? or did I tell u there are no Igbo prostitutes?
Go and make a little research about the Aliyus. Ex governor of Sokoto, and come back and tell me about them.
Up till now u haven't still give me an example of one crew Igbos commit in the north. Or lest I forget, the robbery in Zamfara corpers lodge in 2015 I guess it's Igbos too

One at a time, prostitution first.

Which research do I need to go into about an unsubstantiated lies? Always come with proofs, I don't subscribe to lies cos that is not my forte.
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by zionmade(m): 7:55am On Aug 01, 2017
nextprince:

What's this one saying? What the relationship between the killing of a Lebanese math teacher and the potor prostitution in the north? Are you okay?
U were the one that mentioned crime and prostitution and am nailing u on both sides, u said no proof I showed u one.

1 Like

Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by abdulwastecx(m): 7:57am On Aug 01, 2017
farouk0403:
Yea they should leave

Why do you want them to leave?
On a personal level has any igbo person offended you?

1 Like

Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by zionmade(m): 8:00am On Aug 01, 2017
nextprince:

One at a time, prostitution first.

Which research do I need to go into about an unsubstantiated lies? Always come with proofs, I don't subscribe to lies cos that is not my forte.
Proof? maybe I should show u of the girls getting pregnant for another man abi? No we must take them together. My female friend on a bike told me how she was helping an Hausa boy of 12 because the guy had no transport by the time they got to their destination the boy had released sperm on her, I guess Igbos taught him too
I busted two of my students during service in the toilet after school during the Ramadan fast period I guess Igbos taught them too. I won't mention the name of the school to avoid denting the image.

1 Like

Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by nextprince: 8:03am On Aug 01, 2017
[s]
zionmade:

U were the one that mentioned crime and prostitution and am nailing u on both sides, u said no proof I showed u one.
[/s]

You must be confusing "nailing on both sides" for dumbness. Point out where I stated crime is not perpetrated in the north. How does this crime explain the fact that it is not one of the "civilisations" taken to the north by the potor goats.
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by nextprince: 8:07am On Aug 01, 2017
[s]
zionmade:

Proof? maybe I should show u of the girls getting pregnant for another man abi? No we must take them together. My female friend on a bike told me how she was helping an Hausa boy of 12 because the guy had no transport by the time they got to their destination the boy had released sperm on her, I guess Igbos taught him too
I busted two of my students during service in the toilet after school during the Ramadan fast period I guess Igbos taught them too. I won't mention the name of the school to avoid denting the image.
[/s]

Everything, "my friend told me", "I did this", "I saw this", "I was told that", that is how lies and rumours are spread. Even a female friend on a bike "told you ", laff want comot my teeth. Try harder, pretty sure even you, will be feeling somehow with this lie.

Provide proof to all these lies, even fake one.
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by zionmade(m): 8:07am On Aug 01, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]

You must be confusing "nailing on both sides" for dumbness. Point out where I stated crime is not perpetrated in the north. How does this crime explain the fact that it is not one of the "civilisations" taken to the north by the potor goats.

shifting post again
I am listing the civilization na. That kind civilization that is pushing ur Hausa female teenagers to sleep with all their female teachers abi? or the one that taught ur brothers how to steal with daggers. which one are u talking of?

1 Like

Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by zionmade(m): 8:11am On Aug 01, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]

Everything, "my friend told me", "I did this", "I saw this", "I was told that", that is how lies and rumours are spread.

lol. maybe I should have snapped them abi. wen u talked about Igbos committing crimes and prostitution, Wat proof did u bring? now am exposing u guys upandan u re shouting proof.

2 Likes

Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by nextprince: 8:15am On Aug 01, 2017
[s]
zionmade:

shifting post again
I am listing the civilization na. That kind civilization that is pushing ur Hausa female teenagers to sleep with all their female teachers abi? or the one that taught ur brothers how to steal with daggers. which one are u talking of?
[/s]
I will advise you to confirm the meaning of the expression "shifting post" because you are over abusing it.

All Hausa female teenagers sleeping with their female teachers. This is what happens when uncontrollably lies have finally taken the centre stage.
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by zionmade(m): 8:16am On Aug 01, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]

Everything, "my friend told me", "I did this", "I saw this", "I was told that", that is how lies and rumours are spread. Even a female friend on a bike "told you ", laff want comot my teeth. Try harder, pretty sure even you, will be feeling somehow with this lie.

Anyway it's time to sign out from the thread. I will still catch u again. Disgracing u will always be my pleasure. ALL HAIL NORTH THE LAND OF HOLY SAINTS WHERE NO HAUSA IS A CRIMINAL AND NO HAJIYA IS A PROSTITUTE.
lol. u can continue ur rants I will catch u again

2 Likes

Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by nextprince: 8:21am On Aug 01, 2017
zionmade:

lol. maybe I should have snapped them abi. wen u talked about Igbos committing crimes and prostitution, Wat proof did u bring? now am exposing u guys upandan u re shouting proof.

You must be mistaking dumbness for exposing.

Is Nnamdi Kanu lying about his assertion? Or do we now go on links? At least a total of 20 links cannot all be lying against a single tribe. How many times have you heard of a Hausa married woman died in an hotel from marathon sex rumps? I can provide more than 10 links on this about potor goats. How many times have you heard of hausa deported from Italy and some other European countries out of sex slavery? I can as well provide links to that. These and many more are available, shall we? I don't subscribe to all these "I was told", "I did this" and all those lies.
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by nextprince: 8:25am On Aug 01, 2017
[s]
zionmade:

Anyway it's time to sign out from the thread. I will still catch u again. Disgracing u will always be my pleasure. ALL HAIL NORTH THE LAND OF HOLY SAINTS WHERE NO HAUSA IS A CRIMINAL AND NO HAJIYA IS A PROSTITUTE.
lol. u can continue ur rants I will catch u again
[/s]

Absolute nonsense.

I don't know how you churn out lies of these magnitude without getting choked.

The internet is replete with records of all the formats adopted by potor goats in the art of prostitution.
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by farouk0403(m): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2017
abdulwastecx:

Why do you want them to leave?
On a personal level has any igbo person offended you?

Not only one but many, personally I have Igbo friends and i like them

but i hate it when some of them insult and mock an entire tribe without giving in much thought
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by farouk0403(m): 8:28am On Aug 01, 2017
newbornmacho:

Let your useless soldiers and police leave the east so we can go back to a safe east. Even we are in a hurry to return home. Please pass this message to them unity begging aboki soldiers/ police

Ok but first you should reciprocate by sending all the abokis in your land back home, by doing so our lawmakers will know how serious we are and talk about referendum.
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by farouk0403(m): 8:33am On Aug 01, 2017
zionmade:

I guess u haven't seen the wall of any university In ur life if not u will know that no single land belongs to Hausa's of Fulani's. Every Nigerian has the right to reside anywhere in Nigeria and say anything he wants to say as long as it is within the confines of the law. Do u have a land? Has any Igbo residing with u insulted u? How many times have Hausa guys in South brought out dagger and killed a southerner and yet nobody is saying leave our land, ur Fulani brothers are going around killing and destroying have u heard southerners asking all Hausa and Fulani to leave the south? All these show a big disparity between north and south. while south has allowed western education pass through them, u guys still wallow in stupidity and backwardness. Any small thing leave our land Bla Bla Bla as if any tribe owns any land in Nigeria
Personally have any Hausa or Fulani insulted you? have any of them brought out a dagger on you?

Then why spewing hatred and insult on entire tribe? why do you people want to secede? KANU once said to his follower's to kill any hausa/Yoruba they see in the east because they are Ewu, that's before he was first arrested.
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by zionmade(m): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2017
farouk0403:

Personally have any Hausa or Fulani insulted you? have any of them brought out a dagger on you?

Then why spewing hatred and insult on entire tribe? why do you people want to secede? KANU once said to his follower's to kill any hausa/Yoruba they see in the east because they are Ewu, that's before he was first arrested.
shut up or are u denying the fact that Fulani's are killing people in the south or that Hausa's in south pull out daggers to kill in the south at any slightest disagreement.
Wen it comes to Kanu, I don't care about the guy because not all Igbos give a damn about him. Wen u talk about IPOB u are talking about a gathering of some people wen u talk about Igbos u re talking about a tribe, get the difference into ur skull
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by zionmade(m): 8:53am On Aug 01, 2017
farouk0403:

Ok but first you should reciprocate by sending all the abokis in your land back home, by doing so our lawmakers will know how serious we are and talk about referendum.

We are not cannibals like u guys. Who will shine my shoe if all the abokkis leave, where will I eat suya who will be your gateman.I appreciate their presence in the south joor. They can live with us here in peace. We are way too civilized to know the importance of accommodating people from all walks of life. unlike ur backwards region where any small thing that happens leave leave our desert leave our desert is all u will be hearing
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by farouk0403(m): 9:18am On Aug 01, 2017
zionmade:

We are not cannibals like u guys. Who will shine my shoe if all the abokkis leave, where will I eat suya who will be your gateman.I appreciate their presence in the south joor. They can live with us here in peace. We are way too civilized to know the importance of accommodating people from all walks of life. unlike ur backwards region where any small thing that happens leave leave our desert leave our desert is all u will be hearing

Are you a biafran or anti biafran?
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by farouk0403(m): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2017
zionmade:

shut up or are u denying the fact that Fulani's are killing people in the south or that Hausa's in south pull out daggers to kill in the south at any slightest disagreement.
Wen it comes to Kanu, I don't care about the guy because not all Igbos give a damn about him. Wen u talk about IPOB u are talking about a gathering of some people wen u talk about Igbos u re talking about a tribe, get the difference into ur skull

KANU misdeed will affect majority of Igbo's that a against him, your people need to call him to order since you are not an IPOB
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by zionmade(m): 9:37am On Aug 01, 2017
farouk0403:

Are you a biafran or anti biafran?
I am biafran and not IPOB. every Igbo is a biafran but not IPOB. every body from old eastern region is a biafran. biafra is a heritage.

1 Like

Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by kasheemawo(m): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2017
zionmade:

I guess u haven't seen the wall of any university In ur life if not u will know that no single land belongs to Hausa's of Fulani's. Every Nigerian has the right to reside anywhere in Nigeria and say anything he wants to say as long as it is within the confines of the law. Do u have a land? Has any Igbo residing with u insulted u? How many times have Hausa guys in South brought out dagger and killed a southerner and yet nobody is saying leave our land, ur Fulani brothers are going around killing and destroying have u heard southerners asking all Hausa and Fulani to leave the south? All these show a big disparity between north and south. while south has allowed western education pass through them, u guys still wallow in stupidity and backwardness. Any small thing leave our land Bla Bla Bla as if any tribe owns any land in Nigeria
you are biafrauudd
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by farouk0403(m): 9:42am On Aug 01, 2017
zionmade:

I am biafran and not IPOB. every Igbo is a biafran but not IPOB. every body from old eastern region is a biafran. biafra is a heritage.

OK understood
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by zionmade(m): 9:43am On Aug 01, 2017
kasheemawo:
you are biafrauudd
abokkki how far
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by newbornmacho(m): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2017
farouk0403:

Hahaha! You are the ones who gave a quit notice, which we are OK with. Just withdraw your soldiers from our place so we can return without fear of trigger happy aboki waylaying our people. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. / #pmbinuyo: Mild Drama As APC Supporters Hail Udom At VAI Airport. / Ololade Abdullai Is Not MC Oluomo's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.