Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 (2650 Views)

Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's / I Have Been Fair In My Appointments- President Buhari Tells Igbo Leaders (PICS) / Igbo Don’t Deserve What They Are Demanding From Buhari – Idahosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by kp3tech(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
Igbo in Northern Nigeria have been urged to be wary so as not to be taken unawares by the Arewa Youths.

This advice is from His Royal Highness Igwe Barr Martin Ezeh, the traditional ruler of Igbo-Ukwu Kingdom in Aguata Local Government Area of Anambra State.

His warning comes on the heels of persistent threats from Arewa Youths to the Igbo to heed to its October 1 quit notice.

Igwe Ezeh said while he wouldn’t incite anyone to be violent, the monarch said the ‘war drums’ being beaten by both Arewa and Igbo youths calls for everyone to be security-conscious.

The monarch has charged the Ohaneze Ndigbo to take immediate steps at ensuring that both regions don’t make a repetition of the 30-month Nigeria-Biafra civil war.

“I do not advise the Igbo in the North to return home. But because of the Arewa youths’ persistence that our people should go, the Igbo should rather be cautious of their environments so that they would not be taken unawares.

https://thewhistler.ng/amp/story/monarch-tells-igbo-dont-trust-arewa-youths-prepare-oct-1-deadline/

2 Likes

Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by PenisCaP: 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hmm
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by farouk0403(m): 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yea they should leave
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by zionmade(m): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
farouk0403:
Yea they should leave
u re one of those that tribalism have eaten deep into his brains. If west talk about Igbos leaving its understandable but it's dismal to see a northerner open his mouth to talk about people who efforts brought a little civilization to the region. imagine a North without Igbos, or rather take a stroll to areas where there are no Igbos and find out how backward they are. before u rant, I have been to every single northern state.
Grow up kid

11 Likes

Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by asorocker: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
#igbo must go
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by farouk0403(m): 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
zionmade:

u re one of those that tribalism have eaten deep into his brains. If west talk about Igbos leaving its understandable but it's dismal to see a northerner open his mouth to talk about people who efforts brought a little civilization to the region. imagine a North without Igbos, or rather take a stroll to areas where there are no Igbos and find out how backward they are. before u rant, I have been to every single northern state.
Grow up kid
so why worry yourself, we agree we don't want you to develop our lands. We prefer to be backwards than to have some bunch of fellas filled up with hatred to litter our land and insult us.

Is not by force to stay

4 Likes

Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by nextprince: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
[s]
zionmade:

Grow up kid
[/s]

Absolute nonsense.

Which civilisation are you talking about?

Are you mistaking crimes and prostitution for civilisation?

Despite whatever rubbish they took to north, they are still begging to remain there.

It is people like you endangering the lives of other people.

3 Likes

Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by kp3tech(m): 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
You want Igbo to go, You want Igbo to go.

Tell your Rep, And senate to pass a bill for there referendum... And watch them leave your land in peace.

Else... Go and pursue them...

2 Likes

Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by chibuzorAbia: 11:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
Useless OP, where Kingdom dey for igboland?
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by SoNature(m): 6:00am On Aug 01, 2017
zionmade:

Grow up kid

No reasonable man should live with northerners. I wonder what Igbos are doing in the north. They should return home

3 Likes

Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by zionmade(m): 6:30am On Aug 01, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]

Absolute nonsense.

Which civilisation are you talking about?

Are you mistaking crimes and prostitution for civilisation?

Despite whatever rubbish they took to north, they are still begging to remain there.

It is people like you endangering the lives of other people.
U are another chronic ignorant tribalistic fellow. U always come to wash ur dirty boxers online. Everytime u talk about prostitution crime Bla Bla Bla. And u think its everybody that u will sell that poo to. Go to any army Mami market in the north and tell me if it's not only Hausa girls on hijab u will see there. All my years in the north I will boldly say Igbos don't ever commit crimes there. I was at Sokoto prison service I saw no single Igbo there, the same with Zamfara etc. so Wat are u talking about. if u have any example of any crime committed by Igbos in the north say it or shut up.
About endangering lives in the north, u must also be cannibalistic to always use that line. how many times have u heard endangering Hausa people's lives in the south. why must all cruelty violence killings dangers come from the north to the extent u are even proud to come here to tell someone about endangering lives there.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by nextprince: 6:38am On Aug 01, 2017
[s]
zionmade:

U are another chronic ignorant tribalistic fellow. U always come to wash ur dirty boxers online. Everytime u talk about prostitution crime Bla Bla Bla. And u think its everybody that u will sell that poo to. Go to any army Mami market in the north and tell me if it's not only Hausa girls on hijab u will see there. All my years in the north I will boldly say Igbos don't ever commit crimes there. I was at Sokoto prison service I saw no single Igbo there, the same with Zamfara etc. so Wat are u talking about. if u have any example of any crime committed by Igbos in the north say it or shut up.
About endangering lives in the north, u must also be cannibalistic to always use that line. how many times have u heard endangering Hausa people's lives in the south. why must all cruelty violence killings dangers come from the north to the extent u are even proud to come here to tell someone about endangering lives there.
[/s]

Absolute nonsense. Only a liar will go about spreading this nonsense. There is no barracks in Nigeria where you will see hausa women as the the prostitutes. Was in mammy market, 1 battalion, Birnin Kebbi, Hausa ladies don't even go there. The only places you see hausas in the is in the barrack and mostly soldiers wives & children.

Stop assuming everyone shares same trade with you.
Again, how many hausa olosho have you seen in the east? But go to places like kaduna, especially, southern kd, come back and tell me stories.

I will also want you to tell me how many times you have heard the hausas boasting on Internet about whatsoever.

I repeat, stop endangering the lives of others.

Here is a prostitute talking in mammy market, Sokoto.
Another lady who gave her name as Ngozi said another reason they wanted Nigerien and Togolese prostitutes out of the business was because they spread sexually transmitted diseases.

https:www..com/talk/topic,73763.0.html&ved
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by zionmade(m): 6:40am On Aug 01, 2017
farouk0403:

so why worry yourself, we agree we don't want you to develop our lands. We prefer to be backwards than to have some bunch of fellas filled up with hatred to litter our land and insult us.

Is not by force to stay
I guess u haven't seen the wall of any university In ur life if not u will know that no single land belongs to Hausa's of Fulani's. Every Nigerian has the right to reside anywhere in Nigeria and say anything he wants to say as long as it is within the confines of the law. Do u have a land? Has any Igbo residing with u insulted u? How many times have Hausa guys in South brought out dagger and killed a southerner and yet nobody is saying leave our land, ur Fulani brothers are going around killing and destroying have u heard southerners asking all Hausa and Fulani to leave the south? All these show a big disparity between north and south. while south has allowed western education pass through them, u guys still wallow in stupidity and backwardness. Any small thing leave our land Bla Bla Bla as if any tribe owns any land in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by Caleboha(m): 6:41am On Aug 01, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by MisterGrace: 6:47am On Aug 01, 2017
undecided
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by zionmade(m): 6:52am On Aug 01, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]

Absolute nonsense. Only a liar will go about spreading this nonsense. There is no barracks in Nigeria where you will see hausa women as the the prostitutes. Was in mammy market, 1 battalion, Birnin Kebbi, Hausa ladies don't even go there. The only places you see hausas in the is in the barrack and mostly soldiers wives & children.

Again, how many hausa olosho have you seen in the east? But go to places like kaduna, especially, southern kd, come back and tell me stories.

I will also want you to tell me how many times you have heard the hausas boasting on Internet about whatsoever.

Kebbi that I have been to or the one I have not been to. Have u been to Demboa before? Go there by 7pm. It was in bafarawa road the other day that I saw a 6yr old boy fingering a 5 or 6 yr old girl who taught them? Ibos I guess, It was in Kano that I saw Hausa secondary students kill their master and make away with his car and money who taught them Igbos. It was at madaba that two Hausa boys were caught in homo sexual practice who taught them Igbos. It was in suleja that Hausa's robbed corpers and raped 2 of them, who taught them Igbos. I can go on and on. But I need two examples of crime committed by Igbos in North. Not forgetting kaswuwa dankwuri where Hausa boys robbed a man's shop dry. I won't mention mob blasphemy killings because it's not a crime in Hausa land.
I won't go to their girls how crass and lewd they are. If an Igbo stays in Hausa land for a month and doesn't sleep with at least 5 of them, that person should be praised for self restraint

5 Likes

Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by nextprince: 6:56am On Aug 01, 2017
[s]
zionmade:

Kebbi that I have been to or the one I have not been to. Have u been to Demboa before? Go there by 7pm. It was in bafarawa road the other day that I saw a 6yr old boy fingering a 5 or 6 yr old girl who taught them? Ibos I guess, It was in Kano that I saw Hausa secondary students kill their master and make away with his car and money who taught them Igbos. It was at madaba that two Hausa boys were caught in homo sexual practice who taught them Igbos. It was in suleja that Hausa's robbed corpers and raped 2 of them, who taught them Igbos. I can go on and on. But I need two examples of crime committed by Igbos in North. Not forgetting kaswuwa dankwuri where Hausa boys robbed a man's shop dry. I won't mention mob blasphemy killings because it's not a crime in Hausa land.
I won't go to their girls how crass and lewd they are. If an Igbo stays in Hausa land for a month and doesn't sleep with at least 5 of them, that person should be praised for self restraint
[/s]

Empty chest beating and lies. Anyone who had served in the north knows this is an unadulterated lies you are spraying here.

Anyway, after all, one potor goat was even boasting of how he was being begged to marry a beautiful daughter of a well connected politician.

The only Hausa speaking prostitutes you see there are either from Niger or Benin.

Here is Ngozi begging Nigerian immigration service to send them jamila (from Niger) packing so that business can bloom for her.

Another lady who gave her name as Ngozi said another reason they wanted Nigerien and Togolese prostitutes out of the business was because they spread sexually transmitted diseases.

https://www..com/talk/topic,73763.0.html&ved=
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by newbornmacho(m): 7:01am On Aug 01, 2017
farouk0403:

Is not by force to stay
Let your useless soldiers and police leave the east so we can go back to a safe east. Even we are in a hurry to return home. Please pass this message to them unity begging aboki soldiers/ police
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by newbornmacho(m): 7:06am On Aug 01, 2017
zionmade:

Mehn! See information!. Don't mind the aboki idiots. I assure you dey don buy market
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by zionmade(m): 7:08am On Aug 01, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]
The only Hausa speaking prostitutes you see there are either from Niger or Benin.
Hahahaha shifting post as usual. I guess it's now Niger girls just like ur god lie Mohammed said Fulani herdsmen were from Niger. try another lie

Empty chest beating and lies

Here is Ngozi begging Nigerian immigration service to send them jamila (from Niger) packing so that business can bloom for her.

https://www..com/talk/topic,73763.0.html&ved=
stop searching internet, give me an example u were a witness. all the one I gave u, did I refer u to any site? U may be a northerner but I know the north more than u.

2 Likes

Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by nextprince: 7:16am On Aug 01, 2017
zionmade:

Hahahaha shifting post as usual. I guess it's now Niger girls just like ur god lie Mohammed said Fulani herdsmen were from Niger. try another lie

stop searching internet, give me an example u were a witness. all the one I gave u, did I refer u to any site? U may be a northerner but I know the north more than u.

What's this one saying?

Which example is this one talking about again? The first time I will see something like this. I should give example I'm witness to only for you to call it a lie. Did I not talk about mammy market in 1 battalion Birnin Kebbi? What did you say about it? You called it a lie.

I don't have time for all those denials and counter denials, that is why I bring a link from the internet, at least no be me put am there. Call those ones lies again since that seems to be your forte.

In this link, Ngozi made it clear they are not Nigerians, hence the need to send them packing. Dem dey spoil business for her.
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by Digriz(m): 7:29am On Aug 01, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]

Here is a prostitute talking in mammy market, Sokoto.

Guy chill,I bleeped countless of Hausa oloshos when I was in the north late nineties when I was still single and driving by youthful pleasures.
Hausa girls are saints and you can't see them in brothel,,BIG LiAR!

2 Likes

Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by zionmade(m): 7:33am On Aug 01, 2017
nextprince:

What's this one saying?

Which example is this one talking about again? The first time I will see something like this. I should give example I'm witness to only for you to call it a lie. Did I not talk about mammy market in 1 battalion Birnin Kebbi? What did you say about it? You called it a lie.

I don't have time for all those denials and counter denials, that is why I bring a link from the internet, at least no be me put am there.

In this link, Ngozi made it clear they are not Nigerians, hence the need to send them packing. Dem dey spoil business for her.
lol u should be treated for blindness if u don't see that there are more Yoruba's and Hausa's there more than Igbos. Last time I went to a barracks mammy market I saw only one Igbo there, the rest were on hijab with no underwears, they just pull the hijab up and end of the story. Leave mammy and go to ur secondary school, a friend of mine that served in government girls secondary school tambuwal told me how he slept with at least three girls every week. I am also a witness, during my service year in Zamfara I know Wat I saw. Hausa girls are mostly raw sexual objects. they can do anything on trouser and short. Wen I was in Niger,they sell fura, and after mixing the fura, they will even advice u to test the potency of the fura on them. Don't let me go on exposing the north because somehow I enjoyed my stay there.
Wen I was in Sokoto, during the heat period we sleep outside, Hausa boys would come with dagger enter ur house rob, and then rob those outside too. I mistakenly went into a married man's house to check for him, Wat i saw there was abomination. Tell me about Igbos dude. I guess next time u won't come online to say rubbish. Or should I also introduce u to 5-star beside secretariat in Sokoto north where everything happens,

1 Like

Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by nextprince: 7:37am On Aug 01, 2017
Digriz:
Guy chill,I bleeped countless of Hausa oloshos when I was in the north late nineties when I was still single and driving by youthful pleasures.
Hausa girls are saints and you can see them in brothel,,BIG LiAR!
I won't be surprised, even one potor goat boasted of how one rich politician was begging him to marry his beautiful young daughter.

Besides, who told you there aren't northern oloshos? What is there is that it is one of the civilisations the potor goats took to the north. But be that as it may, female potor goats still account for over 95%of the oloshos in Nigeria today. The only place you can comfortably come across an olosho of northern origin is when you go to the north but female prostituting potor goats are all over spread across the length and breath.
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by kocvalour(m): 7:38am On Aug 01, 2017
Lord abeg make Biaafra do come sharp sharp...
idon tire 4 dis Zoo

1 Like

Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by zionmade(m): 7:39am On Aug 01, 2017
newbornmacho:

Mehn! See information!. Don't mind the aboki idiots. I assure you dey don buy market
leave that guy. I will just silently be reading his stupidd comments and am like chai by the time I come for him he will not know where to run to. Leave them they pretend a lot. Their prostitution get A1 their robbery na all these 17th century robbery with knife and dagger. U will even see one wen he comes down from fornication he will wash his stick with that dirty rubber kettle and enter the mosque for prayers.

4 Likes

Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by nextprince: 7:40am On Aug 01, 2017
[s]
zionmade:

lol u should be treated for blindness if u don't see that there are more Yoruba's and Hausa's there more than Igbos. Last time I went to a barracks mammy market I saw only one Igbo there, the rest were on hijab with no underwears, they just pull the hijab up and end of the story. Leave mammy and go to ur secondary school, a friend of mine that served in government girls secondary school tambuwal told me how he slept with at least three girls every week. I am also a witness, during my service year in Zamfara I know Wat I saw. Hausa girls are mostly raw sexual objects. they can do anything on trouser and short. Wen I was in Niger,they sell fura, and after mixing the fura, they will even advice u to test the potency of the fura on them. Don't let me go on exposing the north because somehow I enjoyed my stay there.
Wen I was in Sokoto, during the heat period we sleep outside, Hausa boys would come with dagger enter ur house rob, and then rob those outside too. I mistakenly went into a married man's house to check for him, Wat i saw there was abomination. Tell me about Igbos dude. I guess next time u won't come online to say rubbish. Or should I also introduce u to 5-star beside secretariat in Sokoto north where everything happens,
[/s]

I won't be surprised, this is why he prefers personal witness where the lies can be properly garnished. I don't subscribe to unsubstantiated claims.
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by nextprince: 7:43am On Aug 01, 2017
newbornmacho:

What's this one saying?
Where is the information? Where is his proof? Lies are the forte of potor yewts.
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by nextprince: 7:45am On Aug 01, 2017
[s]
zionmade:

leave that guy. I will just silently be reading his stupidd comments and am like chai by the time I come for him he will not know where to run to. Leave them they pretend a lot. Their prostitution get A1 their robbery na all these 17th century robbery with knife and dagger. U will even see one wen he comes down from fornication he will wash his stick with that dirty rubber kettle and enter the mosque for prayers.
[/s]

Funny how people with accreditation in prostitution are the ones jumping up and down about prostitution. Did you know what Nnamdi Kanu say about Igbo prostitutes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by zionmade(m): 7:46am On Aug 01, 2017
nextprince:

I won't be surprised, even one potor goat boasted of how one rich politician was begging him to marry his beautiful young daughter.

Besides, who told you there aren't northern oloshos? What is there is that it is one of the civilisations the potor goats took to the north. But be that as it may, female potor goats still account for over 95%of the oloshos in Nigeria today. The only place you can comfortably come across an olosho of northern origin is when you go to the north but female prostituting potor goats are all over spread across the length and breath.
Hahahaha shifting post again. I thought u said that it's only Niger girls, now u re saying its Igbos that taught them. I guess Igbos taught ur secondary school girls how to come to school in hijab without underwears. One even opened it one day for my colleague to see.
I guess its Igbos that taught those small girls selling fura and nunu how to entice men to test the potency of the fura on them. I guess it's Igbos that taught all the divorced Hausa women how to sleep around. Make a little research on the past governor of Kebbi states nephew, how she married and got pregnant for another man. They won't tell u in news.
go to sultan's palace and find out Wat the palace servants are doing with Hausa girls there. come on dude ur cup is full.

1 Like

Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by zionmade(m): 7:49am On Aug 01, 2017
nextprince:

What's this one saying?
Where is the information? Where is his proof? Lies are the forte of potor yewts.
https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/07/lebanese-mathematics-teacher-killed-in.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwivwsTCuLXVAhVKORoKHZ0rCU0QFggkMAE&usg=AFQjCNFs25YsQ0pNtedbETR1EmWZL-UmAA
that's just one
I am calling locations for u where it all happened.
Re: Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 by nextprince: 7:50am On Aug 01, 2017
[s]
zionmade:

Hahahaha shifting post again. I thought u said that it's only Niger girls, now u re saying its Igbos that taught them. I guess Igbos taught ur secondary school girls how to come to school in hijab without underwears. One even opened it one day for my colleague to see.
I guess its Igbos that taught those small girls selling fura and nunu how to entice men to test the potency of the fura on them. I guess it's Igbos that taught all the divorced Hausa women how to sleep around. Make a little research on the past governor of Kebbi states nephew, how she married and got pregnant for another man. They won't tell u in news.
go to sultan's palace and find out Wat the palace servants are doing with Hausa girls there. come on dude ur cup is full.
[/s]

Perfectly, it is because of lies of this magnitude that make prefer personal witness where the lies can be properly garnished.

Well, I'm not good in lying.

Here is what the god of Igbos is saying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: I Will Go Abroad For Treatment—buhari. / Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 / Buhari: There Are Jobs In The Country Nigerian Youths Aren't Just Qualified Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.