Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,061 members, 7,838,696 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 (25125 Views)

Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding / Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by Eralia: 10:55am On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His juju is working....

But it will eventually fade.

You are a very dull fellow. You are bereft of common sense
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by noscarn91(m): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2017
its a lie , if person offer that nathaniel guy 5 million for a show , his calendar will open up, they just politely told those guys to go Bleep themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by Prece(m): 11:00am On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by chloride6: 11:01am On Aug 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

More like closed for the year to broke a.ss Youth Fellowships.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by eboiga(f): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2017
I am craving for cake so much...can someone please buy me...i am serious ooo
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by wildchild02: 11:05am On Aug 01, 2017
To God be the glory

Check my signature for your latest football jerseys
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by Carter4luv(m): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2017
wen God's grace is upon a man.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by deife(m): 11:22am On Aug 01, 2017
It pays to serve Jesus

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by obipemma: 11:26am On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
His juju is working....

it is Gods doing not juju
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by Fabolousibk1(m): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2017
rubyradiance:

Best quote I've seen in a long time,,so stealing it to my Facebook wall #lol
gringringringrin
U are free Mhiz...its a free world

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by Fabolousibk1(m): 11:31am On Aug 01, 2017
eboiga:
I am craving for cake so much...can someone please buy me...i am serious ooo
gringringrin
Oya come and take money to go and buy the cake...Am in my house
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by IBreakRules: 11:39am On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
His juju is working....

God's grace never fades, provided the person doesn't derail.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by Abee79(m): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His juju is working....

Sorry to disappoint you, but the Anointing does not fade. Duh! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by Abee79(m): 11:54am On Aug 01, 2017
TunnyOgunnowo:
Gospel singer, Nathaniel Bassey, who recently convened a worship session which got Nigerians and residents in other countries glued to Social Media every midnight, is now ripping the benefits of his efforts in convening the multi national praise session which lasted one month.

The gospel singer is now a hot cake as he has been full booked for ministrations for the rest of this year as at the time of this report. A youth fellowship was planning a worship session and they sent out an email to the Nathaniel Bassey team to invite the minister but the response they got was that Nathaniel Bassey's ministration calendar has been closed for 2017.

This means anyone who wishes to invite Nathaniel Bassey to an event has to wait till next year and those who want to invite him for events next year should start booking him now. See the a screenshot of the email below:

Source: http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/wow-nathaniel-bassey-has-been-fully.html

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by cutechi(f): 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His juju is working....

Receive sense!

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by Etuky(m): 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
It is the Lord's doing

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by Etuky(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
cutechi:
Receive sense!
Sense be upon him
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by Etuky(m): 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
cutechi:
Receive sense!
Sense be upon him who lacks it
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by Etuky(m): 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
cutechi:
Receive sense!
Sense be upon him who lacks it
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by midehill(m): 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
His juju is working....

you need help...off to mountain of fire to pray 4 u

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by brightgreat(m): 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
My heart is doing me somehow

Ehiscotch:

It is the curse that has been placed on you that ought to fade.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by derahhh(m): 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Bro there ain't no prove that it was replied on the 30th...the screenshot was taken on the said date doesn't imply it was replied on this day......Bro
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by streets2empire: 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
Good for him, God bless his hustle.

Meanwhile read this article: Why I will never marry a slay queen again: http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=2422
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by Izzyril(m): 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
That's part of the reward for service
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by Amberon11: 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
Is it your business? If religious people were very poor you'd still come out to ask silly questions like ,why can't our God provide for us.
Sniper12:
Religion is all about the money. nonsense
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by Christaks(m): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
Sniper12:
Religion is all about the money. nonsense

All about d money ooo.. thy only need d money.

Smooth bizness.........
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by eboiga(f): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
������. Am outside
Fabolousibk1:

gringringrin
Oya come and take money to go and buy the cake...Am in my house
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by djlittlej(m): 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His juju is working....

bro i love ur stupidity, if the juju is getting him money, why are you here criticising him, when he is making his money, why not try and do your own, maybe your father's dick or mother's skull can help you beat the likes of bill gates and others,
....no offences bro, just an advice from a caring Nairalander
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by felixalida: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
Great...I tap into this testimony

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by oyakhilomeh(m): 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
Making such a mail public isn't professional.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by thestevens: 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
I believe you have better thing to say than this.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His juju is working....

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 by davidodiba(m): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ehiscotch:

It is the curse that has been placed on you that ought to fade.

What a curse! This nairaland houses a lot of atheists and spiritually dead people. I think the mods are the cause

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Ruth Kadiri 30th Birthday Party Held In Lagos / Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit / Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.