Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer (2892 Views)

7 Awesome Reasons Why You Should Join Wakanda Nation Now. / Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? / 9 Super Easy Job You Can Do On Fiverr And Make Money Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
Working and earning online and is one of the greatest benefits the internet has offered in the 21st century. Your internet-connected device (Smartphone or computer) literally becomes your office where you make things happen for yourself. There are diverse glowing opportunities on the internet to exploit for your benefit and one of them is freelancing.
Like many other Nigerians, you’ve probably heard of Fiverr. But while you may read of other Nigerians cashing out big time from it, you are probably still debating if you should join. If you are yet to make up your mind, here are 5 awesome reasons why you should make the decision today.

Note: Within The Last 20 Months I Have Made Over N6m From Freelancing. i Say This Just To Serve As A Wake Up Call To You That Freelancing Is Lucrative

1. It’s free to join: Many Nigerians always believe there is a catch when you present an opportunity to them. They believe there’s got to be some underlying ulterior motive. You can count Fiverr out of that. Why? It is absolutely free to join! There is nothing like registration fees or any fees you can think about. If you have your data subscription and your personal computer, then you are good to go. As soon as you join, you can set up your gig and start earning. The only side of the coin is that Fiverr takes $1 of the $5 you earn as commission for using their site and to keep the site running. Aside that, there is no obviously catch; it is totally free and you can join today to start earning!

2. It works as either full-time or part-time job: Are you currently employed and wondering if you can work on Fiverr? You have no problem at all. You can set up your Fiverr account and attend to it during your free time during the day or night. For instance, if you are so busy that you can only take three orders a day, which totals $15 per day. Now multiply that amount by the 30 days available in a month. That would be $450 a month, equivalent to over N150, 000 per month! You can factor in the weekend when you may have extra time to yourself to work some more. And if you have no job at the moment, you can equally seize this opportunity.

3. You work at your own pace: Let’s be frank, some of us were not workaholics. There is a limit to the amount of work that we can do before we tell ourselves that we need rest. In real life, your boss probably does not want to hear that you cannot finish the job because you are overstressed. But this is not so on Fiverr. On Fiverr, you can choose at what speed you work. You’re in complete control here. Moreover, if you discover that the workload is becoming too much for you, you can always outsource to those around you and continue earning. The point is; if you are concerned about working yourself to your stretching point, then Fiverr has got you covered on that.

4. It helps you improve your skills: To succeed on Fiverr, you need a skill. Some of the skills maybe instinctual (for instance, writing) while others need to be learnt. Whatever the skill may be, Fiverr is a great place to improve on it. Studies from research reveals that before you become a genius at anything, you need to have practiced it for at least 10,000 hours (that’s roughly 10 years). While I’m not saying you should stay on Fiverr for 10 years, the point is that you can hone your abilities by working more and learning from experience and the reviews that comes from your buyers. The more you work the better you become. And what’s great about this is that while you are improving, you are also earning!

5. You are protected from scammers: Many people have experienced working for months without getting their salary. Others have been scammed at one point or the other of their hard earned money. You may be concerned that things could go wrong like these two instances. Not to worry, Fiverr protects you from both situation by serving as a middleman. Before you start working, the buyer must have deposited the agreed amount into escrow which will be paid to you once the buyer confirms the delivery. So, what if there is a dispute between you and the buyer? There is evidence of all the transaction on Fiverr which will be used to settle the dispute.

Like it is said, “The most difficult stage of anything is beginning.” This is true also when it comes to freelancing. The hardest part is to take the first step. But once you do, it can only get better with time. It’s okay if you’ve been hesitating before now about leveraging this opportunity, but make the decision to join today and become of the thousands of Nigerians earning legitimately online.

You Can Learn From My Wealth Of Experience From Freelancing CLICK HERE
Re: 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
feel free to ask your freelancing related questions.
Re: 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
Really?

Importexpert

From mini-importation, to affiliate jagaban, now to fiverr big boys?

E-book must be sold. BTW, you should have changed your pattern.

Lol. You go drop my share oo... You know wetin I mean. Settle boys for street.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
How do I join fiverr wink
Re: 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by hemmark(m): 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
Pls can u help me out on this. am new and interested but don't know how to go about it
Re: 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by relevanteism(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
I see importexport hand

1 Like

Re: 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by MrBen10(m): 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
How do I join fiverr wink

Bbb, pls flash or msg me, i want to discuss something with u 0***
Re: 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
MrBen10:

Bbb, pls flash or msg me, i want to discuss something with u 0******

Okay... I have taken it. Remove your number.
Re: 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by MrBen10(m): 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Okay... I have taken it. Remove your number.
Thanks bro.
Re: 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by georgeben205(m): 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Bigboyz32:
Working and earning online and is one of the greatest benefits the internet has offered in the 21st century. Your internet-connected device (Smartphone or computer) literally becomes your office where you make things happen for yourself. There are diverse glowing opportunities on the internet to exploit for your benefit and one of them is freelancing.
Like many other Nigerians, you’ve probably heard of Fiverr. But while you may read of other Nigerians cashing out big time from it, you are probably still debating if you should join. If you are yet to make up your mind, here are 5 awesome reasons why you should make the decision today.

Note: Within The Last 20 Months I Have Made Over N6m From Freelancing. i Say This Just To Serve As A Wake Up Call To You That Freelancing Is Lucrative

1. It’s free to join: Many Nigerians always believe there is a catch when you present an opportunity to them. They believe there’s got to be some underlying ulterior motive. You can count Fiverr out of that. Why? It is absolutely free to join! There is nothing like registration fees or any fees you can think about. If you have your data subscription and your personal computer, then you are good to go. As soon as you join, you can set up your gig and start earning. The only side of the coin is that Fiverr takes $1 of the $5 you earn as commission for using their site and to keep the site running. Aside that, there is no obviously catch; it is totally free and you can join today to start earning!

2. It works as either full-time or part-time job: Are you currently employed and wondering if you can work on Fiverr? You have no problem at all. You can set up your Fiverr account and attend to it during your free time during the day or night. For instance, if you are so busy that you can only take three orders a day, which totals $15 per day. Now multiply that amount by the 30 days available in a month. That would be $450 a month, equivalent to over N150, 000 per month! You can factor in the weekend when you may have extra time to yourself to work some more. And if you have no job at the moment, you can equally seize this opportunity.

3. You work at your own pace: Let’s be frank, some of us were not workaholics. There is a limit to the amount of work that we can do before we tell ourselves that we need rest. In real life, your boss probably does not want to hear that you cannot finish the job because you are overstressed. But this is not so on Fiverr. On Fiverr, you can choose at what speed you work. You’re in complete control here. Moreover, if you discover that the workload is becoming too much for you, you can always outsource to those around you and continue earning. The point is; if you are concerned about working yourself to your stretching point, then Fiverr has got you covered on that.

4. It helps you improve your skills: To succeed on Fiverr, you need a skill. Some of the skills maybe instinctual (for instance, writing) while others need to be learnt. Whatever the skill may be, Fiverr is a great place to improve on it. Studies from research reveals that before you become a genius at anything, you need to have practiced it for at least 10,000 hours (that’s roughly 10 years). While I’m not saying you should stay on Fiverr for 10 years, the point is that you can hone your abilities by working more and learning from experience and the reviews that comes from your buyers. The more you work the better you become. And what’s great about this is that while you are improving, you are also earning!

5. You are protected from scammers: Many people have experienced working for months without getting their salary. Others have been scammed at one point or the other of their hard earned money. You may be concerned that things could go wrong like these two instances. Not to worry, Fiverr protects you from both situation by serving as a middleman. Before you start working, the buyer must have deposited the agreed amount into escrow which will be paid to you once the buyer confirms the delivery. So, what if there is a dispute between you and the buyer? There is evidence of all the transaction on Fiverr which will be used to settle the dispute.

Like it is said, “The most difficult stage of anything is beginning.” This is true also when it comes to freelancing. The hardest part is to take the first step. But once you do, it can only get better with time. It’s okay if you’ve been hesitating before now about leveraging this opportunity, but make the decision to join today and become of the thousands of Nigerians earning legitimately online.

You Can Learn From My Wealth Of Experience From Freelancing CLICK HERE
bro please what withdrawal method do u use here in Nigeria when withdrawing from fiverr.
Re: 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by TheKingIsHere: 8:46am On Aug 01, 2017
Bigboyz32:
feel free to ask your freelancing related questions.
I asked you for help sir concerning my fiverr gigs. Yet to hear from you
Re: 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
I asked you for help sir concerning my fiverr gigs. Yet to hear from you
I receive lots of emails. Kindly remail me.
Re: 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by TheKingIsHere: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
Bigboyz32:

sent
Re: 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by MrBen10(m): 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy??
Re: 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
MrBen10:
BiafraBushBoy??

Lol... Bro. . what's up?
Re: 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by MrBen10(m): 12:06am On Aug 04, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol... Bro. . what's up?
Read up our previous comment
Re: 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:56am On Aug 04, 2017
MrBen10:

Read up our previous comment

I will call you in a jiffy.
Re: 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by 7footre(m): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2017
Bigboyz32:

youve got mail
Re: 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by tunnypop(m): 11:52am On Aug 04, 2017
Why do you want to sell ebook if you really make money on it?
Re: 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by tunnypop(m): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Really?

Importexpert

From mini-importation, to affiliate jagaban, now to fiverr big boys?

E-book must be sold. BTW, you should have changed your pattern.

Lol. You go drop my share oo... You know wetin I mean. Settle boys for street.

Abi E-book must be sold Lol.... grin lipsrsealed
Meanwhile I have a Fiverr E-book on my phone that really helped me to make my first sales on Fiverr. And am willing to give anyone interested free of charge. You heard me. Free!!!
Re: 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by Noblewhiz(m): 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
tunnypop:

Meanwhile I have a Fiverr E-book on my phone that really helped me to make my first sales on Fiverr. And am willing to give anyone interested free of charge. You heard me. Free!!!
I wanna be in
Re: 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by tunnypop(m): 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
Noblewhiz:

I wanna be in
Send me a Whatsapp message: 08137144133 - Whatsapp only
Re: 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by mrphysics(m): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
georgeben205:
bro please what withdrawal method do u use here in Nigeria when withdrawing from fiverr.
You can use Payoneer card. That's what I use. Secondly, these exchangers on nairaland can help you to withdraw with PayPal. So use any of them and you are good to go.
Re: 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by mrphysics(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
tunnypop:

Before I started, I saw so many books on fiverr. In fact, they just got me tired. But if yours is good, then people should use it.

Someone helped me, we just took one of these threads on nairaland and read up till the 10th page. We helped each other and we were good to go. @fingerprinter, lol, we started same place and I thank God for where we are now.
Re: 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
tunnypop:

make I send my email?
Re: 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by jozzee1(m): 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
I guess the OP is either new to fiverr or only do $5 things. If not you should know the escrow service offered by fiverr does not prevent scam.
Re: 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by Fingerprinter(m): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
mrphysics:

Before I started, I saw so many books on fiverr. In fact, they just got me tired. But if yours is good, then people should use it.

Someone helped me, we just took one of these threads on nairaland and read up till the 10th page. We helped each other and we were good to go. @fingerprinter, lol, we started same place and I thank God for where we are now.
I tell you. Anybody buying fiverr ebook is just plain lazy. Everything they are going to tell you in those ebooks are things that are freely available in business section. But a lot of guys are still blind to see them.
Re: 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by mrphysics(m): 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
Fingerprinter:

I tell you. Anybody buying fiverr ebook is just plain lazy. Everything they are going to tell you in those ebooks are things that are freely available in business section. But a lot of guys are still blind to see them.
Lol, I dey tell you. I referred a client to ATM. I tried visiting his gig, bros, the guy said he writes 20000 words ebook for $60, 10k eBook for $30. Those cheap gigs do not work.
Re: 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by Fingerprinter(m): 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
mrphysics:

Lol, I dey tell you. I referred a client to ATM. I tried visiting his gig, bros, the guy said he writes 20000 words ebook for $60, 10k eBook for $30. Those cheap gigs do not work.
That one na modern day slavery na
Re: 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by mrphysics(m): 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
Fingerprinter:

That one na modern day slavery na
I dey tell you. He is looking for clients. I was shocked. Imagine, 5k words $20, when I write 1000 words for $25.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by davires: 4:29am On Aug 09, 2017
tunnypop:

please send to davirex434@gmail.com. Thanks..
Re: 5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer by anthonysimi1(m): 4:46am On Aug 09, 2017
LEVEL TWO FIVERR ACCOUNT FOR SALE WITH 100% POSITIVE RATINGS

NICHE : GRAPHIC DESIGN

GIGS: EBOOK COVER DESIGN, LOGO DESIGN, CARTOON DRAWING

BONUS: I WILL GIVE YOU PREMIUM VIDEO TUTORIALS TO LEARN HOW TO DELIVER THESE SERVICES, PAYONEER CARD AVAILABLE FOR WITHDRAWAL ETC

CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFORMATION TAIWOIDOWU9687@GMAIL.COM

(1) (2) (Reply)

PROMO: Get 1000 Instagram Followers For N1,000 Naira Only / Load.ng - Is Load.ng Exchange Legit??? / Po Box Application In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.