Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Which Of These Universities Should I Pick For Jupeb Program - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of These Universities Should I Pick For Jupeb Program (1131 Views)

Your Certificate Is Useless If You Attended Any Of These Universities says NUC / In Nigeria Which Of These Universities Offers The Best In Computer Science. / UNN,UNILAG,UNIZIK,UNIBEN, If You Chose Any Of These Universities You Need To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Universities Should I Pick For Jupeb Program by patriotsam: 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Unibadan
Oau
Futa
Unilorin
Funaab

I don't want to pick the one that its admission is not 100% sure even if somebody pass.
Thanks
Re: Which Of These Universities Should I Pick For Jupeb Program by DRPAIT123(m): 2:51am On Aug 01, 2017
@Op I also wanna put in for remedial programme,am a science student(i can only advice on top rated medical courses like medicine,pharmacy,dentistry and others)you can choose Unilorin,I heard they just stated their jupeb programme tho their remedial has been in existence for ages
But I personally prefer OAU...Am not sure if UI does Jupeb oo...I Dont know anything about Futa and Funaab
Re: Which Of These Universities Should I Pick For Jupeb Program by patriotsam: 7:28am On Aug 01, 2017
Thanks for your reply, but lemme give you a piece of advice before you pick unilorin for remedial I.e uil pedigree. Do you know unilorin remedial admission is done just like jamb own. I also applied for their remedial last year but wasn't picked. So I'll advise you maybe to apply for other school predegree, they will admit you straightaway so far their required number of students have not been met, and when the space for other schools predegree is full, they'll stop selling the pd admission form, but opposite is the case when it comes to unilorin. Unilorin will have space for 4000 remedial student and she will sell the admission form to about 11000 people before she stop the sale(greed).
Most people don't know this before they apply for it, so if you know you don't get connection in unilorin, don't pick it for remedial.
Re: Which Of These Universities Should I Pick For Jupeb Program by patriotsam: 7:31am On Aug 01, 2017
People, dont view alone leave a reply. In between, I'm a science student.
Re: Which Of These Universities Should I Pick For Jupeb Program by patriotsam: 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Which Of These Universities Should I Pick For Jupeb Program by patriotsam: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Which Of These Universities Should I Pick For Jupeb Program by Anikulhapo(m): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
If u are not from Ilorin or Kwara, it is always hard to enter Unilorin
Re: Which Of These Universities Should I Pick For Jupeb Program by Abibakin: 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
Check wich courses offer two sitting of o'level results
https://passnijaexams..com/2017/08/university-of-ibadan-admission.html

(1) (Reply)

JAMB: Calculate 2017/2018 Score & Admission Status Using Point Based System / In Nigeria Which Of These Universities Offers The Best In Computer Science. / Waec GCE January/feb 2018/19 Registration Closing Date And Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.