Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

People Beware: Don Wale Is A Scammer!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / People Beware: Don Wale Is A Scammer!!!! (1320 Views)

Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" / Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Beware: Don Wale Is A Scammer!!!! by vpaymoney(m): 6:49am On Aug 01, 2017
Hey Guys!
There's this guy with moniker "Don.Wale " he claimed to have the contact of some hackers that sell iTunes gift cards at a discount rate. Beware of him and his cronies ( the hackers) they're scammers.
I just got scammed a total of 0.079btc equivalent of N72,000. Had to this cos I don't want others to fall victim
BEWARE DON.WALE IS A SCAMMER
By @wilshow a fellow nairalander.

This same guy scammed me of 18500 today. By @ourown a fellow nairalander.

Many nairalanders are still gathering money for this same man to venture into his biz. Pls don't!!! Your money will be gone forever. Don't live by experience but by example of what happens to others. My two cent tho'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Beware: Don Wale Is A Scammer!!!! by aAK1(m): 6:54am On Aug 01, 2017
you are both the sane thing
Re: People Beware: Don Wale Is A Scammer!!!! by Olaryeankarh(m): 6:55am On Aug 01, 2017
I confirmed he is a scammer. Didn't fall for it though. He's still messaging me, hoping I'd reply.
Re: People Beware: Don Wale Is A Scammer!!!! by lgboks(m): 9:14am On Aug 01, 2017
some people are just heartless and plain wicked
Re: People Beware: Don Wale Is A Scammer!!!! by Ourown(m): 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
Yes... Bloody scammer is the guy.
Re: People Beware: Don Wale Is A Scammer!!!! by jworos(m): 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
Na wa oh, and I was gathering money to start, he even emailed me yesterday seeing I've not started yet.
Re: People Beware: Don Wale Is A Scammer!!!! by vpaymoney(m): 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
aAK1:
you are both the sane thing
I Don scam you before?
Re: People Beware: Don Wale Is A Scammer!!!! by otitokoroleti: 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
those whom the guy scammed are the biggest fool on earth. the said scam is the cheapest form of scam & it really surprised me that some fools on this forum fell for it.
I don't pity anyone of you that got scammed because you want to reap from where you don't sow.
The guy must be laughing at your stupidity right now.
Re: People Beware: Don Wale Is A Scammer!!!! by otitokoroleti: 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
cc Dominique, seun, puskin, FOD
Re: People Beware: Don Wale Is A Scammer!!!! by otitokoroleti: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
thanks for visiting @domique.
I always respect your swift response madam
Re: People Beware: Don Wale Is A Scammer!!!! by aAK1(m): 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
vpaymoney:

I Don scam you before?
did you read your post before posting it? you wanted to do something illegal and you got burnt. simple.

1 Like

Re: People Beware: Don Wale Is A Scammer!!!! by vpaymoney(m): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
Common bro, I didn't do anything illegal at all and if you go try my post, I made copies of testimonies, so pls read well. I wish you see the thread again. He presented it as a Biz opportunity and a lot of people followed. I never put a dime init. Tho' the guy still mail me yest but I never fall for shits. This is just to caution people to be watchful. No shortcut to success. Lesson learnt.
Re: People Beware: Don Wale Is A Scammer!!!! by otitokoroleti: 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
vpaymoney:
Common bro, I didn't do anything illegal at all and if you go try my post, I made copies of testimonies, so pls read well. I wish you see the thread again. He presented it as a Biz opportunity and a lot of people followed. I never put a dime init. Tho' the guy still mail me yest but I never fall for shits. This is just to caution people to be watchful. No shortcut to success. Lesson learnt.
Its good to be smart, there's no shortcut to riches except fraud but nemesis awaits all fraudsters.
Re: People Beware: Don Wale Is A Scammer!!!! by Olayinka777(m): 5:09am On Aug 02, 2017
otitokoroleti:
those whom the guy scammed are the biggest fool on earth. the said scam is the cheapest form of scam & it really surprised me that some fools on this forum fell for it.
I don't pity anyone of you that got scammed because you want to reap from where you don't sow.
The guy must be laughing at your stupidity right now.
Guy,change your mentality anybody can be a victim.
Re: People Beware: Don Wale Is A Scammer!!!! by haywhy59(m): 7:29am On Aug 02, 2017
Yea, Donwale is a scammer
Re: People Beware: Don Wale Is A Scammer!!!! by otitokoroleti: 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Olayinka777:
Guy,change your mentality anybody can be a victim.
I disagree
Re: People Beware: Don Wale Is A Scammer!!!! by charsobodo(m): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
Bloody scammer, he scammed quite a good number of nairalander's with that iTunes biz idea. Sorry to those that fell victim. Nemesis will catch up with him soon.
Re: People Beware: Don Wale Is A Scammer!!!! by ishayaauta(m): 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
this Scammer details have arrived
full name: Ojo Saheed Olubowale
Nl moniker: Donewale
your day's roaming around free are numbered....

Cc:

Tabbaz

Funlord

mynd44

1 Share

Re: People Beware: Don Wale Is A Scammer!!!! by madgoat(m): 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lol... Hahahahahahahahah its good they got scammed. So they wanted to buy iTunes that were hacked illegally grin grin grin
Don Wale tuale oh... U scamemed people that wanted to engage in illegal business grin

I have said it before, most people that get scammed are very greedy people who want to reap where they did not sow. Serves them right grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Beware: Don Wale Is A Scammer!!!! by Olayinka777(m): 8:29am On Oct 12, 2017
otitokoroleti:
I disagree
Hmm hmm! U disagree? It would soon get to your turn.

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Promote On My Facebook Page / Rave Tv And Trend Fm Founder, Agatha Amata, Resigns From ‘inside-out With Agatha / DSTV In Trouble As TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.