Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,553 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

How To Make Money With Google Adsense In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Money With Google Adsense In Nigeria (4301 Views)

8 Easy Steps On How To Get Your Blog Approve By Adsense In Last Than 48-hour / Please How Can Place My Google Adsense In The Middle Of My Post Please / Adsense Palava: How Do You Get Adsense In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money With Google Adsense In Nigeria by sewed4u(m): 7:22am On Aug 01, 2017
Making money per day with Google AdSense
can be done from a home office .Many website owners are doing it.
The only thing you need is planning,
work, determination, and passion about your topic or niche.
Term Definitions

Before diving into the exact process, here's some terminology
for better understanding of Google AdSense.

AdSense: AdSense is when you place Google Ads on your website,
and when a visitor from your website clicks on an ads, Google pays you
68% of what the advertiser pays them. It's free to sign up.

CTR: Your ad Click-Through Rate is the number of ad clicks divided by
the number of individual ad impressions. Suppose you are showing 3 AdSense
ads on every page of your website, 1 page view is equal to 3 ad impressions.

CTR = Clicks / Ad Impressions X 100

Suppose, you get 5 clicks out of 500 ad impressions, your CTR would be 1% (5/500X100).

CPC: Cost Per Click is the revenue you earn each time a visitor clicks on your ad.
CPC is determined by the advertisers. In some competitive niches like finance,
marketing, online products etc. advertisers may be willing to pay more per click than others.

CPM: CPM means “Cost Per 1000 Impressions.”

When your CTR is 1% and your average CPC is $0.25. it’s quite achievable to make $100 dollars a day
and lots of people are doing it. Let's assume that a Page View = An Ad Impression.

You need to write quality articles on your site, These articles can be as little as 300 words.
If you do not know how to write these articles yourself, you can outsource them, there are Nigerians freelancer
who can write quality article for you at a reasonable price, just ask you will surely get one.

Articles directories are also a good source of getting articles publish on your blog as long as
you keep the author resource box unchanged.
you can you google to do your search about these directories.
You can also get your visitors to contribute their story ideas.
This gets you free content and engages your followers.
Re: How To Make Money With Google Adsense In Nigeria by Olarababy(f): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2017
Thanks for this detail ops
Re: How To Make Money With Google Adsense In Nigeria by kubusify(f): 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
@Op thanks for sharing this valuable information. Please, Can somebody tell me the next step to follow. I recently applied for Google Adsense and got their rejection email. But when I try applying again I got a message that says "you already have an adsense associated with this email. It's ready for use now".
Re: How To Make Money With Google Adsense In Nigeria by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
sewed4u:

Earning $100, $200 or even $300 per day with Google AdSense
can be done from a home office .Many website owners are doing it.
The only thing you need is planning,
work, determination, and passion about your topic or niche.
Term Definitions

Before diving into the exact process, here's some terminology
for better understanding of Google AdSense.

AdSense: AdSense is when you place Google Ads on your website,
and when a visitor from your website clicks on an ads, Google pays you
68% of what the advertiser pays them. It's free to sign up.

CTR: Your ad Click-Through Rate is the number of ad clicks divided by
the number of individual ad impressions. Suppose you are showing 3 AdSense
ads on every page of your website, 1 page view is equal to 3 ad impressions.

CTR = Clicks / Ad Impressions X 100

Suppose, you get 5 clicks out of 500 ad impressions, your CTR would be 1% (5/500X100).

CPC: Cost Per Click is the revenue you earn each time a visitor clicks on your ad.
CPC is determined by the advertisers. In some competitive niches like finance,
marketing, online products etc. advertisers may be willing to pay more per click than others.

CPM: CPM means “Cost Per 1000 Impressions.”

Sometimes advertisers opt for CPM ads instead of CPC and set their price for 1000 ad impressions.
And they pay each time their ads appear on any website.
What It Takes To Make $100 A Day With AdSense

When your CTR is 1% and your average CPC is $0.25. it’s quite achievable to make $100 dollars a day
and lots of people are doing it. Let's assume that a Page View = An Ad Impression.

To make $100 everyday you need 40,000 Page Views/day Or, 400 Clicks a day @ 1% CTR and $0.25 CPC
For 40,000 Page Views you have to produce 500 awesome articles on your website.
These pages must attract at least 80 or more page views everyday.

Apart from CPC, you will also earn from your CPM ad impressions. Irrespective of any niche,
the average CPM earning is $1 to $1.5 per 1,000 impressions.
You can make $40 to $60 per day from 40,000 page views.

These articles can be as little as 300 words. Always include a YouTuble video on every article page you create.
Many people writing a book, can simply write their book on their website and make money simply by writing it.
You can also get your visitors to contribute their story ideas. This gets you free content and engages your followers.

Big cow spreading lies to small minds, if you really earn 100 bucks from ads, your Nigerian brain will not write this samon, no offense but most Nigerians like to talk a lot to get peoples attention, dude my advice is grow your online brand and let Alexa ranking tell people what your really worth, not quoting theories you copied from other websites, my simple advice to you take it or quote me to start shouting.
Re: How To Make Money With Google Adsense In Nigeria by Essentials1(m): 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
kubusify:
@Op thanks for sharing this valuable information. Please, Can somebody tell me the next step to follow. I recently applied for Google Adsense and got their rejection email. But when I try applying again I got a message that says "you already have an adsense associated with this email. It's ready for use now".
so you own a health blog. I think you should wait a little before applying again. Why was your application rejected?
Re: How To Make Money With Google Adsense In Nigeria by Essentials1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
Olarababy:
Thanks for this detail ops
so you want to share your adsense and yet you dont want to make someone an admin. That will leave the person on the losing side. I am building my facebook page to 100,000 likes, I am at 60,000 now and i hope to partner with you on your adsense when am done. Is that okay by you?
Re: How To Make Money With Google Adsense In Nigeria by Intelville: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
Whats the details supplied by google in the rejection mail. So i can help. I get google adsense approval anytime i want. There are just rules u must follow. www.emmanueltowers.tk got rejected only once and the next i resent in the application i observed all that i needed to do. Reach me via the link if you need my help
Essentials1:
so you own a health blog. I think you should wait a little before applying again. Why was your application rejected?
Re: How To Make Money With Google Adsense In Nigeria by Intelville: 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

Big cow spreading lies to small minds, if you really earn 100 bucks from ads, your Nigerian brain will not write this samon, no offense but most Nigerians like to talk a lot to get peoples attention, dude my advice is grow your online brand and let Alexa ranking tell people what your really worth, not quoting theories you copied from other websites, my simple advice to you take it or quote me to start shouting.
truthfully Immaculate, u are a big novice to adsense or knws absolutely nothing. Ur long stories are filled with flaws 4rm start to finish except the fact that YES CPM =1000/$. Now back to you Mr Immaculate, cos some other novice like u are already saying thankyou. First, who told you that you need 500 articles to get 40k views. Secondly, why have u suggested a video on every page, this was where i knew u knw nothing about our dear google adsense policies on content making. Thirdly, u hurt 4 saying visitor can blogpost with you, next simply say a 'a call to action' like,comment,share,etc. Fourthly, am sure u barely know what a cpc/cpm is if u say 40k views a day could fetch just 40-60USD after having a well constructed niche site with high cpc ads and target traffic. Young man even 100views and just 2 verified clicks on any of ur highest cpc ads that are high bid keywords in ur niche. Man i cnt type again. For a quick sample on how it appears to have relatively high cpc ads matching a site's niche and keyword. Check here www.emmanueltowers.tk
Re: How To Make Money With Google Adsense In Nigeria by Intelville: 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
Can I make a site like this one here for you. www.emmanueltowers.tk Potential daily earning $15. I hate to be an unnecessary hype. If u are interested, my contact is on the same website over there. Lets talk. Gudluck guys.
Re: How To Make Money With Google Adsense In Nigeria by Intelville: 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
www.emmanueltowers.tk Potential daily earning $15. I hate to be an unnecessary hype. If u in doubt? my contact is on the same website over there. What i'm trying to point here is that, once everything is in place, adsense earning increases as ur traffic increases while u keep updating on ur own end with quality content. Period
Re: How To Make Money With Google Adsense In Nigeria by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
Intelville:
truthfully Immaculate, u are a big novice to adsense or knws absolutely nothing. Ur long stories are filled with flaws 4rm start to finish except the fact that YES CPM =1000/$. Now back to you Mr Immaculate, cos some other novice like u are already saying thankyou. First, who told you that you need 500 articles to get 40k views. Secondly, why have u suggested a video on every page, this was where i knew u knw nothing about our dear google adsense policies on content making. Thirdly, u hurt 4 saying visitor can blogpost with you, next simply say a 'a call to action' like,comment,share,etc. Fourthly, am sure u barely know what a cpc/cpm is if u say 40k views a day could fetch just 40-60USD after having a well constructed niche site with high cpc ads and target traffic. Young man even 100views and just 2 verified clicks on any of ur highest cpc ads that are high bid keywords in ur niche. Man i cnt type again. For a quick sample on how it appears to have relatively high cpc ads matching a site's niche and keyword. Check here www.emmanueltowers.tk

Dude first of all your talking to a developer, second I am no novice to the crap the OP Put up, 3rd only a novice waits for adnonsense to make he or her earn money online, which by the way never happens EVER without proper branding, so my advice stop all these lies to get cheap traffic to your website, have a good day.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money With Google Adsense In Nigeria by sdotnet: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fresh fully approved NIGERIA, UK & USA Adsense account available for sale
Call / whatsapp 08101833546
Re: How To Make Money With Google Adsense In Nigeria by ssolaoye: 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
How To Make Money Online With Google AdSense In Nigeria.

Google AdSense is one of the numerous ways to monetize your website traffic in Nigeria. This post will teach you the basic steps you need to take to start making money with Google AdSense in Nigeria.

Learn More: https://invoice.ng/blog/google-adsense-nigeria/
Re: How To Make Money With Google Adsense In Nigeria by ridewithmc: 5:47am On Mar 19, 2019
Guys, it's now very easy to make money with your AdSense Account.
All the hard work, posting and working almost 24hrs online are not needed here. Once your Account is setup, your job is simply to go to bank and cash your Dollars every month.

I recently shared Steps on how to get started on this in my post below.

How To Earn Passive Income your AdSense Account without doing any further work or investment.

Visit my post here.
https://www.nairaland.com/5080822/how-earn-passive-income-500usd#76776871
Re: How To Make Money With Google Adsense In Nigeria by sewed4u(m): 8:35pm On May 16, 2019
Making money with google adsense is one of the simple and easiest way to make money online without selling anything. But the only way to make big money from adsense you need to drive alot of traffic to your site and this were many people get it wrong. The good news is there are many website out there that are ready to share their adsense revenue with you as long as you can provide them quality content. These website do get millions of unique visitors every month. Once you register with them, you will have the opportunity of inciting your google adsense id. With these site you don't need to upload video, no papal wahala, no driving of traffic or referring people before you are paid, you will not pay a dime before you can use any of the site. If you don't have an google adsense account, you can get one through some of the site. I have prepared a manual of over 100 sites that pay up to 70% of their google adsense. pm me for details.
Re: How To Make Money With Google Adsense In Nigeria by FotNews247: 9:08pm On May 16, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

God bless you o... I was hoping he would tell me some cheat code or something to fast track earning. The truth is, if your website traffic is lesser than 1000 a day, you will barely make $2 a day... that’s the honest truth! Google Adsense is not a lottery, you’ll sweat to earn a whole $1.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money With Google Adsense In Nigeria by FotNews247: 9:11pm On May 16, 2019
Essentials1:
so you want to share your adsense and yet you dont want to make someone an admin. That will leave the person on the losing side. I am building my facebook page to 100,000 likes, I am at 60,000 now and i hope to partner with you on your adsense when am done. Is that okay by you?

Hi, I need help on building Facebook likes. I’ve been on 1000 since 3 months. I will appreciate if you reply me :’( :’(
Re: How To Make Money With Google Adsense In Nigeria by FotNews247: 9:18pm On May 16, 2019
sewed4u:
Making money with google adsense is one of the simple and easiest way to make money online without selling anything. But the only way to make big money from adsense you need to drive alot of traffic to your site and this were many people get it wrong. The good news is there are many website out there that are ready to share their adsense revenue with you as long as you can provide them quality content. These website do get millions of unique visitors every month. Once you register with them, you will have the opportunity of inciting your google adsense id. With these site you don't need to upload video, no papal wahala, no driving of traffic or referring people before you are paid, you will not pay a dime before you can use any of the site. If you don't have an google adsense account, you can get one through some of the site.

How do I go about this?
Re: How To Make Money With Google Adsense In Nigeria by sewed4u(m): 5:46am On May 17, 2019
[quote author=FotNews247 post=78451716]

Hi, I need help on building Facebook likes. I’ve been on 1000 since 3 months. I will appreciate if you reply me . you are doing a great job, continue to post useful content daily. Also join facebook groups and pages in your nichetand participate accordingly. You also need to grow the number of your friends.
Re: How To Make Money With Google Adsense In Nigeria by Ofoegbus(m): 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
Re: How To Make Money With Google Adsense In Nigeria by Prestdude: 8:24am On Aug 21, 2020
It is always good to apply for your AdSense account yourself, but these days getting AdSense account has been made difficult, you can as well chose the option of buying... I know those who sells at say 40k, 50k etc..
Re: How To Make Money With Google Adsense In Nigeria by Bosscoach: 11:13am On Oct 11, 2022
Google AdSense is one of the easiest ways to make money online
By now I'm sure you know what Google AdSense is but just in case you don't, Google app for the ad you see on YouTube and blogs when you watch or read the content.

Content creators earn a Killing online with Google AdSense.

Here's how it works
There's such a thing as the Google ad Center. Advertisers go here to promote their products and services.

When you apply to the Google AdSense program, you get added to a database of content creators.
Now whenever an Advertiser comes to run ads, he or she has a chance to choose the target audience and if your blog or YouTube channel has that target audience, Google ads on your content.

No for every thousand views you get, Google pays you a certain amount.

This can become a really profitable income stream if you know how to do the work.
As I mentioned earlier, you can join the Google Adsense program by either using or YouTube channel or a Blog.

I like to think that you're four Major steps to making money on Google AdSense in Nigeria irrespective of whether you're using a YouTube channel or a blog.

1. Create the Asset
Your blog or YouTube channel is an asset in the eyes of Google and to start making money on Google Adsense, you'd first need to have a YouTube channel or a blog.

Make sure to do your research and choose the right niche, because some niches are more profitable than others niches

2. Create Quality content
There's no AdSense income without content, and by content, I mean quality content.
Don't make crappy content and expect to earn a killing on the AdSense program.

3. Apply for Google Adsense
Google AdSense is not available to the public and you can only join the program by applying.
The requirements for the application are different for a YouTube channel and a Blog.
On YouTube, you need 4000 hours of watch time and 1000 subscribers to get accepted.

While for a blog, there are certain other requirements, like having a reasonable amount of monthly page views, having at least 30 published blog posts, and lots more.

Read this full guide, to learn all that goes into getting accepted into Google AdSense in Nigeria and making money with the program.

4. Try to increase your earnings
There are different strategies that can be applied after you must have joined the Google Adsense program that will help you significantly increase your earnings on the platform.
Just know the rule of thumb, more views equal More AdSense income.

Focus on getting more views on your content. it would mean you promoting your content on social media, Forums, and Facebook groups.
Also prioritize SEO to ensure that your content ranks on YouTube and on Google, thereby guaranteeing evergreen Traffic

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money With Google Adsense In Nigeria by gusismith: 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
Thanks a lot. You gave the best insight here

Bosscoach:
Google AdSense is one of the easiest ways to make money online
By now I'm sure you know what Google AdSense is but just in case you don't, Google app for the ad you see on YouTube and blogs when you watch or read the content.

Content creators earn a Killing online with Google AdSense.

Here's how it works
There's such a thing as the Google ad Center. Advertisers go here to promote their products and services.

When you apply to the Google AdSense program, you get added to a database of content creators.
Now whenever an Advertiser comes to run ads, he or she has a chance to choose the target audience and if your blog or YouTube channel has that target audience, Google ads on your content.

No for every thousand views you get, Google pays you a certain amount.

This can become a really profitable income stream if you know how to do the work.
As I mentioned earlier, you can join the Google Adsense program by either using or YouTube channel or a Blog.

I like to think that you're four Major steps to making money on Google AdSense in Nigeria irrespective of whether you're using a YouTube channel or a blog.

1. Create the Asset
Your blog or YouTube channel is an asset in the eyes of Google and to start making money on Google Adsense, you'd first need to have a YouTube channel or a blog.

Make sure to do your research and choose the right niche, because some niches are more profitable than others niches

2. Create Quality content
There's no AdSense income without content, and by content, I mean quality content.
Don't make crappy content and expect to earn a killing on the AdSense program.

3. Apply for Google Adsense
Google AdSense is not available to the public and you can only join the program by applying.
The requirements for the application are different for a YouTube channel and a Blog.
On YouTube, you need 4000 hours of watch time and 1000 subscribers to get accepted.

While for a blog, there are certain other requirements, like having a reasonable amount of monthly page views, having at least 30 published blog posts, and lots more.

Read this full guide, to learn all that goes into getting accepted into Google AdSense in Nigeria and making money with the program.

4. Try to increase your earnings
There are different strategies that can be applied after you must have joined the Google Adsense program that will help you significantly increase your earnings on the platform.
Just know the rule of thumb, more views equal More AdSense income.

Focus on getting more views on your content. it would mean you promoting your content on social media, Forums, and Facebook groups.
Also prioritize SEO to ensure that your content ranks on YouTube and on Google, thereby guaranteeing evergreen Traffic

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Bypass Compulsory Registration On Any Site / Signs You Are Not A Good Blogger / Number One Chat Site On Wapka. Approved.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.