Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Adsense Palava: How Do You Get Adsense In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Palava: How Do You Get Adsense In Nigeria (1873 Views)

Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria / 8 Easy Steps On How To Get Your Blog Approve By Adsense In Last Than 48-hour / Please How Can Place My Google Adsense In The Middle Of My Post Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Palava: How Do You Get Adsense In Nigeria by howtong: 9:46am On Sep 18, 2017
I have been trying to put Adsense on our website: How-to.ng for a while now.

See Google Response:

Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense program policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines. It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic, and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfill this criteria.

Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:

It’s important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they’re seeking.

Any suggestions?
Re: Adsense Palava: How Do You Get Adsense In Nigeria by naijahut: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
howtong:

See Google Response:

Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense program policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines. It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic, and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfill this criteria.

Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:

It’s important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they’re seeking.

Any suggestions?

I have one for sale
Re: Adsense Palava: How Do You Get Adsense In Nigeria by oganaij: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
it means your site is not getting a lot of organic traffic from search engines. try to create post that generate traffic from search search engines like Google,Yahoo and Bing search, not to short about 250 to 300 words and doesn't contain illegal content.
Re: Adsense Palava: How Do You Get Adsense In Nigeria by peacemaker128(m): 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
howtong:

See Google Response:

Any suggestions?

I have the solution to ur website problem. u can chat me on whatsapp: 08030594248

(1) (Reply)

1k Pageveiws Everyday 3k Ads Impression 0.01€ Earnings Plz Help / Christmas Deals!! Get A Website From #50k And Get An Android App As A Compliment / Drupal Training Alagbado - Lagos Starts On April 2 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.