Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

I Met The Love Of My Life Here You Too Can - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Met The Love Of My Life Here You Too Can (626 Views)

The Most Kind And Humble Nigerian Military Officer I Met Travelling To Abuja / Celebrities You Have Met & Where You Met Them / Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met The Love Of My Life Here You Too Can by davis00: 2:12am On Feb 10, 2010
Good day to you .i hope this message meet you in good health.i have been a member of several dating site until i was introduced by a friend of mine to sportingsingles.diydating.com . I met the love of my life here and i can assure you too can.It is one of best dating sites in the world today . Spread the word to your friends ,neigbour and relatives. These sites are also ok: .these sites are also ok: christianpersonal.diydating.com, muslimpersonals.diydating.com , and lovesrucksingles.diydating.com. Join now
Re: I Met The Love Of My Life Here You Too Can by Nobody: 5:11am On Feb 10, 2010
@Poster,
i tink this shd b moved to Romance section. Tanx anyway for d info. Lol.
Re: I Met The Love Of My Life Here You Too Can by suxes2005(m): 10:06am On Feb 10, 2010
tamita so u dey look for girly?

I don cash u

SHALOM
Re: I Met The Love Of My Life Here You Too Can by symbian03(m): 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2010
Guess you're the site admin and tryna boost traffic. Nways good luck mr lover bwoy,
Re: I Met The Love Of My Life Here You Too Can by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2010
@suxes
ur guy d find babe ooo. Fine boi(fair, 5.9ft tall, gudlukin,educated=not much= ) like me no get babe even 1 sef, toooo baaaad! I no knw wetin to do again ooo! Anyway, i'm s.e.a.r.c.h.i.n.g! Lol

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Document I Need To Submit / Reduce Debt / Need Certificate Of Incorporation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.