Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt (3055 Views)

Installation Of Stonecoated Roofing / ALUMINIUM ROOFING SHEETS, STONECOATED TILES (FIRE PROOF),MEASUREMENT AND INSTALL / MEASUREMENT,SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF STONECOATED ROOFING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 7:32am On Aug 01, 2017
Installation of stonecoated tiles in Port Harcourt by our team of expert roofers. You can call us now on 08037156958 for your woodwork, measurements, quotations, supply and installation of all kinds of stonecoated tiles and all types of Aluminum roofing materials
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 7:34am On Aug 01, 2017
Woodwork

Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 7:35am On Aug 01, 2017
“If you want happiness for a lifetime - help the next generation.”happy new month

Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 7:38am On Aug 01, 2017
“We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence, We need silence to be able to touch souls.”

Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”

Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.”

Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 6:52am On Aug 02, 2017
“I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep on doing so until the end”

Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
Some battles have to be fought alone,

Some paths have to be crossed alone,

So never be emotionally attached with anyone,

U never know when u have to walk alone?

Fear not !

Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
Thanking God for everything

Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
“Learn to light a candle in the darkest moments of someone’s life. Be the light that helps others see; it is what gives life its deepest significance.”

Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 10:39am On Aug 06, 2017
Every moment has love in it,
Every hour has happiness in it.
If you loose it, it becomes memory,
And if you live it, it becomes life.
Good Morning!

Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
Every moment has love in it,
Every hour has happiness in it.
If you loose it, it becomes memory,
And if you live it, it becomes life.
Happy Sunday friends

1 Like

Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
"Simplicity, patience, compassion.
These three are your greatest treasures.
Simple in actions and thoughts, you return to the source of being.
Patient with both friends and enemies,
you accord with the way things are.
Compassionate toward yourself,
you reconcile all beings in the world.”

Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
“If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you're not worthy. ... Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.”

― Bob Marley, Guitar Chord Songbook - Bob Marley

Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
Happy Sunday evening to you all
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
"People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway. If you find happiness, people maybe jealous. Be happy anyway. The good you do today maybe forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway. For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.”
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 12:09am On Aug 16, 2017
" Change will not come if we wait for some other person, or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.”
― Barack Obama

Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 12:00am On Aug 17, 2017
“Good character is more to be praised than outstanding talent. Most talents are to some extent a gift. Good character, by contrast, is not given to us. We have to build it piece by piece by thought, choice, courage and determination.”

John Luther quotes
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
The song "It Is Well With My Soul" was written by a successful Christian lawyer Heratio Spafford. His only son died at age 4 in 1871. In 1872, the great Chicago fire wiped out his vast estate, made from a successful legal career. In 1873 he sent his wife & 4 daughters over to Europe on a summer trip on the ill fated SS Ville du Havre. Since he had a lot of work to do, he planned to follow them later. The Ship sank and he lost his 4 daughters with the wife being the only survivor. She sent him a famous telegram which simply read, "SAVED ALONE...." On his return home, his Law firm was burned down and the insurance company refused to pay him. They said "It's an Act of God". He had no money to pay for his house and no work, he also lost his house. Then while sitting and thinking what's happening to him, being a spiritual person, he wrote a song - "Whatever, my Lord, You have taught me to say - It is well, it is well with my soul". My dear friend, a good attitude will determine your altitude. When you look at your life, career, job or family life, what do you say? Do you praise God? Do you blame the devil? A good attitude towards God makes Him move on your behalf. Just sit down and say, "Today, God, it is well with my soul, I am thankful I had a peaceful sleep, I am thankful I am alive with possibilities, I am thankful I have a roof over me, I am thankful I have a job, I am thankful that I have Family and Friends. Above all, I am thankful that I have the Lord Jesus Christ on my side." Be blessed and don't be envious or shocked when others are prospering because you don't know what they have been through to get there (test, trials and tribulation) so thank God for what you have. "Little is much when God is in it. It Is Well With My Soul!" Touch someone's life with this message. If God is for us, who can be against us? Don't read if you can't forward. God has seen you struggling with something. God says it's over. A blessing is coming your way. If you believe in God send this message on, please don't ignore it, you are being tested. God is going to fix two things (BIG) in your favor. If you believe in God, drop everything and pass it on. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life.
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
" If you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality.”

― Roopleen
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
" Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
“Unless you know where you are going then you will not know how to get there.”
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
"Those who would judge us by the height we have attained should also remember the depth from which we are coming from." Kwame nkrumah
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princealuminium: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
“You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.”

Brian Tracy quotes (American television host)
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
Wishing everyone of all a blessed Sunday afternoon
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
I was at the site location today for some measurements and decide to take this two pictures and showcase this my roofing work

Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
“Good character is more to be praised than outstanding talent. Most talents are to some extent a gift. Good character, by contrast, is not given to us. We have to build it piece by piece by thought, choice, courage and determination.”

John Luther quotes
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 4:21am On Oct 08, 2017
Good morning Nigerians and happy Sunday to you all,you can call us now on 08037156958 for all your roofing work
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 6:24am On Oct 18, 2017
” The small Moon can eclipse the great Sun
We too, can do great things
If We set ourselves in the right place at the right time …”
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

–Farrah Gray
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.”

― Robert F. Kennedy
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
“Great Leaders Create More Leaders

Good leaders have vision and inspire others to help them turn vision into reality. Great leaders create more leaders, not followers. Great leaders have vision, share vision, and inspire others to create their own.”

― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Develop Your Property: Modern Building Designs And Interiors. / Cost Of Building A Bungalow / 3 Bedroom Serviced Luxury Flat At Rebecca Court Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.