Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt (3116 Views)

Installation Of Stonecoated Roofing / ALUMINIUM ROOFING SHEETS, STONECOATED TILES (FIRE PROOF),MEASUREMENT AND INSTALL / MEASUREMENT,SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF STONECOATED ROOFING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by alstacs(m): 5:22am On Nov 24, 2017
My oga, great pix here. Kudos.
I wish you also talk more about the style or design of roofing tiles or aluminum chosen, why your client preferred that, the surface area, the roof design abi na style etc...
Well done sir.
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 7:58am On Nov 24, 2017
alstacs:
My oga, great pix here. Kudos.
I wish you also talk more about the style or design of roofing tiles or aluminum chosen, why your client preferred that, the surface area, the roof design abi na style etc...
Well done sir.
Thanks sir,the stonetiles design is called milano
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
“Marriages don’t end simply because a lack of trust exists. Marriages more specifically end because foundational agreements were broken, disrespectful behavior occurred, healthy and honest communication is lacking, or not “being seen or accepted” has ensued for too long.”

― Elaina Marie, Happiness is Overrated - Live the Inspired Life Instead
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
"Love the things you do,and you will keep doing better and bigger things, Dream of a thing,desire it,have passion for it and follow it with determination. Spice your passion with a smiling face and a good attitude and the world will hear of you" Prince Jones quote
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 6:40am On Dec 25, 2017
MAY THE BIRTH OF JESUS OPEN NEW DOOR N PUT BETTER SMILES TO UR FACE, MERRY XMAS TO U N UR FAMILY.
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.”

― Jim Rohn
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 9:14am On Jan 17, 2018
“Believe in Your Heart

Believe in your heart that you're meant to live a life full of passion, purpose, magic and miracles.”
― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
“You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:30am On Feb 26, 2018
“I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to to dance better than myself.”

Mikhail Baryshnikov quotes.
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 12:23am On Mar 27, 2018
“The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning.”

Mitch Albom quotes
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 11:23am On May 05, 2018
“The secret of forgiving everything is to understand nothing”
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 2:58am On May 29, 2018
“Winners compare their achievements with their goals, while losers compare their achievements with those of other people”

Nido Qubein quotes
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
“Edison failed 10, 000 times before he made the electric light. Do not be discouraged if you fail a few times.”

Napoleon Hill quotes (American author, 1883-1970)
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 10:34am On Jul 06, 2018
“There is a great difference between worry and concern. A worried person sees a problem, and a concerned person solves a problem.”

Harold Stephens quotes
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2018
“For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.”

― Neil deGrasse Tyson
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
“Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.”

Henry Van Dyke quotes (American short-story Writer, Poet and Essayist, 1852-1933)
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
Throughout history, people with new ideas—who think differently and try to change things—have always been called troublemakers.

Richelle Mead
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
God is going to put you at the right place at the right time. He’s going to send divine connections, people that will go out of their way to be good to you. You couldn’t make it happen. It’s the favor of God bringing you into your yes.
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
Call us today on 08037156958 for your roofing work
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.

J. M. Barrie, Peter Pan
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 4:01am On Jan 07, 2019
“Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold.”

― Bob Marley
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:16am On Jan 31, 2019
Call us now
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
Call us now for all your roofing work
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
Everyone exist for few reasons and we must seek these reasons because they are our little contributions to a better world tomorrow........ .
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 12:37pm On May 19, 2019
Happy Sunday my people
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 6:03am On Jun 20, 2019
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

Maria Robinson quotes
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 12:04am On Jul 13, 2019
God is going to put you at the right place at the right time. He’s going to send divine connections, people that will go out of their way to be good to you. You couldn’t make it happen. It’s the favor of God bringing you into your yes.

Joel Osteen quote.
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
Don't be seduced into thinking that that which does not make a profit is without value.
—Arthur Miller—
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready. I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything. There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now. And you may as well as do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Hugh Laurie, The Gun Seller
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
Respect other people's feelings. It might mean nothing to you, but it could mean everything to them.

Roy T. Bennett
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 10:15am On Oct 01, 2019
In this new month, here are my prayers for you: may every day of this month bring you everlasting joy, may every week bring you unending happiness and may the month bring you an abundance of blessings and love. Happy New Month
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
Do not read, as children do, to amuse yourself, or like the ambitious, for the purpose of instruction. No, read in order to live.

Gustave Flaubert

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interior And Exterior Screeding Powder / AKOBO,IBADAN: Three nos of 3-bedroom Flats For Rent @200k each / Let Us Do The Plumbing Of Your House, We Are The Best In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.