Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Nairaland Site Script Is Ugly And Outdated And I Want To Acquire It - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland Site Script Is Ugly And Outdated And I Want To Acquire It (586 Views)

How To Get Blogger Template Like Nairaland Site / What Exact PHP Script Is Jiji Classiified Website Builth With / If You Need Your Own Ponzi Site Kindly Enter Here The Script Is Also Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Site Script Is Ugly And Outdated And I Want To Acquire It by Joel3(m): 7:37am On Aug 01, 2017
nairaland look like website in the late 90s. very ugly and lack innovation. each time i sent a link to foreigner's they laugh at the site. no catching display it all shows a site from a dark continent and backward country that's rejects development. and to think of sometimes that have stand over a decade.

Facebook that come online after nairaland had moved from countless developmental transition to another. yet this platform lag behind. i hate to view this site from PC. if seun cannot pay freelancers to develop a modern platform i want to acquire it.

seun for how much are u selling this site?
Re: Nairaland Site Script Is Ugly And Outdated And I Want To Acquire It by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 01, 2017
lol... lemme call Seun osewa

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Site Script Is Ugly And Outdated And I Want To Acquire It by RSVP: 8:11am On Aug 01, 2017
Yeah I think that's a good idea... This site need some upgrading
Re: Nairaland Site Script Is Ugly And Outdated And I Want To Acquire It by Horlami3370: 10:33am On Aug 01, 2017
grin That could be true... Hmmn
Re: Nairaland Site Script Is Ugly And Outdated And I Want To Acquire It by wwwmaster: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2017
The Facebook did not come online after nairaland.
Lie lie.
Re: Nairaland Site Script Is Ugly And Outdated And I Want To Acquire It by Horlami3370: 11:08am On Aug 01, 2017
wwwmaster:
The Facebook did not come online after nairaland.
Lie lie.

but still, the truth is nairaland still seems to be outdated
Re: Nairaland Site Script Is Ugly And Outdated And I Want To Acquire It by wwwmaster: 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
Horlami3370:

but still, the truth is nairaland still seems to be outdated
Not just outdated, a decade behind!
Re: Nairaland Site Script Is Ugly And Outdated And I Want To Acquire It by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
I think Op is right.. From year to year, no improvement.. Nothing nothing.. Just the same old interface.. I think the owner is not an innovative entrepreneur. He rather spend time in the religion section and cast Xtains than spend more time improving his business... He's just lucky that NL is made already.. If not, he would have been out of business.. But that doesn't mean he can't be, no worthy competitor at the moment.. Just hungry gossip bloggers.. Sorry for the insult..

(1) (Reply)

How Dangerous Is Mark Zuckerberg? Is He Becoming Too Powerful? / Website Traffic / How Can I Get Past This Mysql Error?.. I Need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.