Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

My Charity Foundation Started In Ghana, I Have Never Been To Malaysia: Churchill - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Charity Foundation Started In Ghana, I Have Never Been To Malaysia: Churchill (11835 Views)

DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” / Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child / Tonto Dikeh Destroyed Churchill's $20,000 Property In Ghana & Was Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Charity Foundation Started In Ghana, I Have Never Been To Malaysia: Churchill by OBUAFI: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2017
grin grin

Re: My Charity Foundation Started In Ghana, I Have Never Been To Malaysia: Churchill by Came: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2017
Toto son too resemble this man.
Re: My Charity Foundation Started In Ghana, I Have Never Been To Malaysia: Churchill by Chubhie: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2017
thankfulsoul:
See conman forming charity.... People who knew you back from ondo town know better. I laugh in Swahili
Perhaps he's adopting The Michael Corleone model?
Re: My Charity Foundation Started In Ghana, I Have Never Been To Malaysia: Churchill by Aragon: 10:52am On Aug 01, 2017
dilemaguy:
I am shocked that nigerians do not appreciate the generosity of this man. He is a shining example of how the youth should use their wealth.

I never said anything about his source of wealth because it's not my business

No the Nigerian Youths would rather Celebrate and Rant about One Hushpupy cos he stands in front of Stores to take Pics
Re: My Charity Foundation Started In Ghana, I Have Never Been To Malaysia: Churchill by stilldoingokay(f): 10:55am On Aug 01, 2017
I think the guy is a good person, he just want to be popular then he marry she the devil Tonto
Re: My Charity Foundation Started In Ghana, I Have Never Been To Malaysia: Churchill by thankfulsoul: 11:02am On Aug 01, 2017
Who be this slowpoke? Another yahoo yahoo boy I guess.Who's defending politicians here!!! This is a dude I know personally. If u are looking for where to transfer aggression Oga try elsewhere. Bc I ain't game. Bye!!
Re: My Charity Foundation Started In Ghana, I Have Never Been To Malaysia: Churchill by thankfulsoul: 11:04am On Aug 01, 2017
Yes perhaps,he's building his political career gradually. But he's more mature and generous than hushpuppy. lol
Re: My Charity Foundation Started In Ghana, I Have Never Been To Malaysia: Churchill by chelsea4su(f): 11:08am On Aug 01, 2017
He looks like evans
Re: My Charity Foundation Started In Ghana, I Have Never Been To Malaysia: Churchill by Coloradvantage(m): 11:38am On Aug 01, 2017
Promismike:
Who takes this clown serious. We know his plan in the charade he calls charity. The next thing your will hear is him coming to contest for election. To drag us more backward as his baboon father has done. Like father like son. Thieves.
you know nothing. learn more.
Re: My Charity Foundation Started In Ghana, I Have Never Been To Malaysia: Churchill by streets2empire: 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
Keep it up Mr Churchill, God continue to increase your coast.

Meanwhile read this article: Why I will never marry a slay queen again: http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=2422
Re: My Charity Foundation Started In Ghana, I Have Never Been To Malaysia: Churchill by Bobby808: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
HolyCraig:
Tonto right now....
That is why it is good to bring up your children in very good ways. Imagine this man. He is such a wonder man whose fame is growing and more accepted than our president who is only happy keeping abi parking our plane in the UK, thus paying for parking fees of not less than twelve dollar every day. If Tonto was a normal girl, she would become more acceptable respectiful etc. but because she belong to the mannerless group, a group that belongs to rubbing cream, always buying fast food, do not know the price of salt, paper, soap. I beg. Telling lies, spoiling good people.
Re: My Charity Foundation Started In Ghana, I Have Never Been To Malaysia: Churchill by Bobby808: 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
WebSurfer:
Dear Mr Churchill... Please if you are seing this...

Know say no body holy pass. and people must always talk.

At least you have done far better than alot of Nigerian Politicians put together...

Accept the fact you made a huge mistake in Marrying a typical Nigerian girl called Tontodike... (if any stupid girl quote me, I will rain thunder and breamstone on you) which only time will reveal their true colours...

Continue doing the good works and let all those stupid ones who think life is about buying Gucci with people's sweat continue showing their ignorance on the gram thinking it is everyone that worships them like your ex wife who is on their feets. (Sadly they will later realize they were shown fake love at the end).

And lastly, please hit the gym.. your belly getting too big.. at least prepare to look good and fit for your next so we expect less, stories that touch
But was Churchy after her artificial skin? Why did he ever decided to go for a girl that has pilled her skin many time like snake who changes skin sef?
Re: My Charity Foundation Started In Ghana, I Have Never Been To Malaysia: Churchill by WebSurfer(m): 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Bobby808:
But was Churchy after her artificial skin? Why did he ever decided to go for a girl that has pilled her skin many time like snake who changes skin sef?
Na them sabi sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only In Nigeria (pictures) please dont click here / Vivian Lam Foundation Visits The Internally Displaced Persons With Donations / Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.