Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,657 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” (9669 Views)

DJ Cuppy Questions IG User For Saying “My Femi” & "Love You" To Her Dad / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Otedola 5Bn Donation To DJ Cuppy Foundation In A Funny Way / Photos From The Launching Of Dj Cuppy's Foundation In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” by fabinfos(f): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2018
Cuppy started with helping people with disabilities with their university education, and so far she has offered free education to three people and all of them were offered admission in UNILAG.

Apart from helping people with disabilities with their university education, DJ Cuppy also said she is willing to give more people more opportunities with her Cuppy Philanthropy Foundation launched today.

In an interview with Pulse.ng cuppy said:

‘I pledge to help students this year, I haven’t spoken about this yet, but I am excited to announce here on Pulse TV that I am launching a Cuppy Foundation this year and I am very excited about it.

”I pledge this year to send 10 young people to university, I have sent three of them to UNILAG and I am glad to announce that there are other universities I consider.

”Unfortunately, there is a bit of long process in sorting out applications, I am sure you can imagine there are lots of people who reach out for help. So, we have to kind of comb through and look at each scenario, particularly, I am looking at people with disabilities because I think that is very important and for me, education is very important”.

It is nice to say DJ Cuppy has joined the list of celebrities giving a lot to charity.

http://kikiotolu.com/dj-cuppy-launches-charity-foundation-cuppy-foundation/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:15am On Jul 31, 2018
Way to go pretty girl.
You are now talking , not all these bikinis and parry stuffs!
Nothing satisfies a man or a woman by knowing he or she just make someone happy and smile.

Let the people feel Otedola for the money tins.
God bless your good heart.
More money fall on you!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” by BruncleZuma: 11:15am On Jul 31, 2018
angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” by stevearagorn(m): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2018
Seeing
Re: DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” by MurphyG1(m): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2018
Good for her

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” by junior24(m): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2018
Good girl

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” by shawnfamous(m): 11:17am On Jul 31, 2018
I don't just know what to say

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” by enshi(m): 11:17am On Jul 31, 2018
I hope it won't be revue targeted.... I salute lebron James sha
Re: DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” by Swegzfreak: 11:18am On Jul 31, 2018
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” by inoki247: 11:19am On Jul 31, 2018
send 10 to Convenant uni... if she choose to send 10 to Lautech and go nd Strike like ighalo dey will still go...

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” by fatymore(f): 11:19am On Jul 31, 2018
I like otedola's children. ..

So free

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 31, 2018
post=69856266:
Way to go pretty girl.
Nothing satisfies a man or a woman by knowing he or she just make someone happy and smile.

More money fall on you!
Na wa o, you're on every thread and the first to post too. undecided

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 31, 2018
post=69856266:
Way to go pretty girl.

More money fall on you!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” by spiritedtete: 11:26am On Jul 31, 2018
Finally she has taken a course... Thank God for her. Instead of that mirage DJ career.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:27am On Jul 31, 2018
Yuugen:
Sorry sis.
Making extra money online is our hobby!
We cool!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” by Austinoiz(m): 11:29am On Jul 31, 2018
Each time I sight this cuppy, all I see are those cups. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” by glamorousbluice(f): 11:37am On Jul 31, 2018
Wow..God bless you pretty one
Re: DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 31, 2018
Obsessed with fame like paris hilton.
Re: DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” by innocential3032(m): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2018
[sup][/sup]
Re: DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” by Assassin101: 11:42am On Jul 31, 2018
young woman reduce your pancake and quit squandering Otedola's money
Re: DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” by Emmafe(m): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2018
God bless ya pocket and profession

Check my signature for Samsung phones
Re: DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” by Stallion93(m): 11:48am On Jul 31, 2018
Ahh Ahn! Despite all the Otedola for the money, this girl wants to Occupy this foundation scam too shocked who created Nigerians sef? Somebody tell her to leave that thing and allow us the Hustlers to benefit from such angry

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” by Ayo43: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2018
This is good grin making some people happy in this crazy country
Re: DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” by tellwisdom: 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
Who be this one again?
Re: DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” by jhubril(m): 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
For HATERS this is news is no good music for the ears . Kudos lady!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” by Boss13: 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
Stallion93:
Ahh Ahn! Despite all the Otedola for the money, this girl wants to Occupy this foundation scam too shocked who created Nigerians sef? Somebody tell her to leave that thing and allow us the Hustlers to benefit from such angry

It’s a money laundering activity. She also wants a piece of the action too.
Re: DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” by technuel: 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
It is only people who have not come close to cuppy that will not know she has a golden heart. She is so free and selfless, seing you for the first time she will greet you as if she has known you for decades. She once said she has passion to help people. Go Girl you have my support any day any time.
Re: DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
A ploy to rip off international organizations... well done missy its just you are a tad late to the party smh...
Re: DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” by EweduAfonja(f): 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69856627:
Sorry sis. Making extra money online is our hobby! We cool!

by commenting on NL...
Like, Do you want to use this as an excuse ...
Re: DJ Cuppy Launches Charity Foundation “cuppy Foundation” by Ugosample(m): 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
yeyerolling:
Obsessed with fame like paris hilton.

nothing wrong with that

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Peter Okoye Shows Off Sexy Abs And His D*ck In New Photoshoot. / Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look / Lady Goes Gaga While Dancing As She Exposes Her Private Part On Stage [LOOK]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.