Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

Female Recruit Tossed Around By Unclad Servicemen In 'initiation Ritual' (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Recruit Tossed Around By Unclad Servicemen In 'initiation Ritual' (pics) (840 Views)

They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] / 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. / Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Recruit Tossed Around By Unclad Servicemen In 'initiation Ritual' (pics) by Priscy01(f): 8:01am On Aug 01, 2017
Shocking images show the abuse suffered by a female RAF recruit during a debased “initiation” routine.

Burly naked servicemen with just rubber gloves on their heads and genitals pick Rebecca Crookshank up and force her into sexual positions.

Then just 21, Rebecca was the only woman among 28 recruits posted for training at RAF Mount Alice in the Falklands .

The sickening photos taken in 2001 have now bravely been made public by Rebecca, who wants to show the suffering that women recruits can go through.

“It was the beginning of a dark time,” Rebecca, now 36, explained.

“That evening the initiation ceremony took place. They were naked and wearing rubber gloves and pressing me against them.

“Another time the guys thought it would be funny to cable tie me to somebody else’s bed.

“I was fully clothed but there was a darkness, a fear. It so easily could have gone into a realm of something unthinkable.”

Rebecca recalls corporals having sex with female trainees.

She said: “For a 16 or 17-year-old, it’s scary.”

When she made a formal complaint, an interview was conducted in her bedroom.

She said:
“I felt violated, it was inappropriate. I was told that if I kept quiet, I could have a ride on a Tornado F3 plane. I was young, and I accepted it.”

Londoner Rebecca, who now works as an actress and campaigner against sexual harassment, left the RAF shortly after her ordeal on a four-week posting to the islands.

http://drinosblog..com/2017/08/female-raf-recruit-tossed-around-by.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Mynd44

Re: Female Recruit Tossed Around By Unclad Servicemen In 'initiation Ritual' (pics) by ChuksEpells: 8:07am On Aug 01, 2017
am coming back
Re: Female Recruit Tossed Around By Unclad Servicemen In 'initiation Ritual' (pics) by OnowuOra(m): 8:10am On Aug 01, 2017
Me too am coming back

1 Like

Re: Female Recruit Tossed Around By Unclad Servicemen In 'initiation Ritual' (pics) by Ehiscotch(m): 8:17am On Aug 01, 2017
How do I apply to work there? grin
Re: Female Recruit Tossed Around By Unclad Servicemen In 'initiation Ritual' (pics) by nrexzy: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2017
Happy new month
Re: Female Recruit Tossed Around By Unclad Servicemen In 'initiation Ritual' (pics) by PMWSpirit(m): 9:11am On Aug 01, 2017
Let me join the coming back crew jeje

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Man Stole All The Church Offering And Hid It Inside His Shoes / (photos) Nigerian Jealous Girl Allegedly Stabs Boyfriend To Death / News Update: In Scathing Court Decision, Watchtower Loses Appeal Of $4000 Per Da

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.