Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. (58846 Views)

Police Quash Cult Initiation In Delta; Recover Dangerous Weapons & Exotic Cars / Man Dies During Cult Initiation In Obanliku, Cross River (Graphics Photos) / Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. by BoneBlogger(m): 10:20am On Oct 06, 2018
A 14-year-old girl was hospitalised after she was raped by ten boys during a cult initiation in Nkpor, Anambra state. According to a report sent in, the shocking incident happened last two weeks after the said girl decided to join the cult group and in the process, agreed to have sex with all the guys present during the initiation.

In the process of having sex with the cult guys, the young girl collapsed and was rushed to the hospital.

It was also revealed that some of the cultists who participated in the act, have been arrested while others are currently on the run.

This is not the first time an issue like this has happened. 

Some months ago, the police in Enugu state made a startling revelation of how female students in Junior Secondary Schools in the state, are getting gang raped as part of requirements before joining different female cult groups in the state.

This was after 30 female Junior Secondary School students were busted by police while about to be initiated into different cult groups, Viron Queens/White Angels confraternities.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/14-year-old-girl-gang-raped-by-10-boys-during-cult-initiation-in-anambra.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 10:25am On Oct 06, 2018
"...the said girl decided to join the cult group and in the process, agreed to have sex with all the guys present during the initiation. "

Even if she no agree, dem go rape am.

All these small girls no dey hear word.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. by delugajackson: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2018
I wonder what people gain from cultism. Forget all those mouth-watering offers, it's all a farce. You may think you're living life, but the truth is you're a dead man walking.

It's even worse in our universities, they go after handsome and intelligent guys. I remember during my undergraduate days, they told us we can have all the girls in campus, they will introduce us to top men, automatic employment after school, and that they could offer us protection, bla bla bla. 2 of my best friends joined that night, I remember one asking me "if I go get the mind." Well, as time went on, one dropped out in year 3 and ran to Lagos after several clashes, my guy carryovers been full basket! The other one that rose to the rank of executioner didn't even graduate with us in our set, always treating gunshot wounds every now and then. Only God knows what would have been my own fate. I'm not judging them, but I think life would have been fairer to them if they had not made that decision.

346 Likes 31 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 06, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
"...the said girl decided to join the cult group and in the process, agreed to have sex with all the guys present during the initiation. "

Even if she no agree, dem go rape am.

All these small girls no dey hear word.

But there's a form of mutual consent...
I don't think this constitute as rape. Going by definition.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:39am On Oct 06, 2018
What is the meaning of this?

Jesus is the only way. Every parents should ensure their kids are trained in Christian way.

Read the Bible always with your kids.
Teach the how to say rosary. Teach them to take cathecism classes. Teach the to join block rosary. Let them join NFCS immediately at schools. Let them join societies in the church.

Don't just train them as Sunday to Sunday Christians. At least do your own and leave the rest for God.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. by Mynd44: 10:40am On Oct 06, 2018
Xaos:

But there's a form of mutual consent...
I don't think this constitute as rape. Going by definition.

She is 14. There is no consent

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. by ayzTIGER: 10:42am On Oct 06, 2018
For me cultism don't exist on streets of Onitsha/Nkpor. If you want to exhibit foolishness go to school campus and get yourself killed because if you carry cultism come my lane for this Otu Onitsha, i will draw the map of Asaba with a broken bottle on your head.

23 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. by UncleNnamdi: 10:43am On Oct 06, 2018
A girl of 14, agreeing to such terms of initiation?

I don't need to be told that our next generation will be worse than this Lifeless regime.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. by Oreofepeters: 10:57am On Oct 06, 2018
just 14yrs old?. she probably elope with boyfriend.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 06, 2018
Mynd44:

She is 14. There is no consent

The Age of Consent in Nigeria is 11 years old.

https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/nigeria

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. by Gossiplover: 11:20am On Oct 06, 2018
this is unfortunate. see how dem don take advantage of her.

lalasticlala come and see Gobe
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. by delugajackson: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2018
Russi:
Are you serious...

Whats an executioner??

A hit-man in any cult group.

13 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. by shreder(m): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2018
If d rapists are minors lyk her den it cant be called rape bcus dere was mutual consent b4 it hppnd.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. by soviete(m): 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
delugajackson:
I wonder what people gain from cultism. Forget all those mouth watering offers, it's all a farce. You may think you're living life, but the truth is you're a dead man walking.

It's even worse in our universities, they go after handsome and intelligent guys. I remember during my undergraduate days, they told us we can have all the girls in campus, they will introduce us to top men, automatic employment after school, and that they could offer us protection, bla bla bla. 2 of my best friends joined that night, I remember one asking me "if I go get the mind." Well, as time went on, one dropped out in year 3 and ran to Lagos after several clashes, my guy carryovers full basket! The other that rose to the rank of executioner never even graduated with in our set, always treating gunshot wounds every now and then. Only God knows what would have been my own fate. I'm not judging them, but I think life would have been fairer to them if they had not made that decision.
you mean u said no and they let u go??

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. by columbus007(m): 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
that her under will never remain the same again kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2018
columbus007:
that her under will never remain the same again kiss

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. by excomarow(m): 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
Igbo Amaka

6 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. by IMASTEX: 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
Imagine
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. by Jahwinaboy(m): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
Will these madness ever stop?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. by chronique(m): 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
Jeez! I'm getting the vibe that I might end up not raising my kids in this country. This is not to say the western world is perfect but I doubt crazy things like this would happen consistently in school without the authorities finding out soon enough.

8 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. by Russi: 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
Are you serious...

Whats an executioner??

delugajackson:
I wonder what people gain from cultism. Forget all those mouth watering offers, it's all a farce. You may think you're living life, but the truth is you're a dead man walking.

It's even worse in our universities, they go after handsome and intelligent guys. I remember during my undergraduate days, they told us we can have all the girls in campus, they will introduce us to top men, automatic employment after school, and that they could offer us protection, bla bla bla. 2 of my best friends joined that night, I remember one asking me "if I go get the mind." Well, as time went on, one dropped out in year 3 and ran to Lagos after several clashes, my guy carryovers full basket! The other that rose to the rank of executioner never even graduated with in our set, always treating gunshot wounds every now and then. Only God knows what would have been my own fate. I'm not judging them, but I think life would have been fairer to them if they had not made that decision.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. by udeenz(m): 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
Igbo

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. by tobdave(m): 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
I pity the young lady
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. by okenwaa(m): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
ayzTIGER:
For me cultism don't exist on streets of Onitsha/Nkpor. If you want to exhibit foolishness go to school campus and get yourself killed because if you carry cultism come my lane for this Otu Onitsha, i will draw the map of Asaba with a broken bottle on your head.

Hohohohohohohohohm.........AGU.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. by chiefolododo(m): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
things are really happening in some parts of the country especially the eastern part

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. by DiscussYes: 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
I think this matter is not rape related cos the girl herself agree to be f*cked when they told her. Had it been she declined this condition and later they went on to have their ways, then we call it RAPE.
Check my signature if you are interested in Making Money Online!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos / Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) / #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.