Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,095 members, 7,953,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs (49820 Views)

BREAKING!!! Nigerian Man Executed In Indonesia Over Drug(photos) / Nigerian Brothers Arrested Over Drugs Sent By Post To Nonthaburi, Thailand / 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by cristianisraeli: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
problem with us is that we always fail to get to the bottom of issues.we have this jungle justice mentality.its just like when we hear OLE everybody will start looking for petrol, policemen in asian countries would put drugs in ur belongings to frame u or collect money from u.anybody way don stay asia b4 confirm my words..once we hear drugs and igbo we start throwing stones..many of these people are innocent....i believe in INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY...thats the way it should be..i don talk my own
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by cristianisraeli: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
MasterChen:

Modified : I've erased that post. Not because of you, but because of the mods.

Now let's talk about this crap you posted!!! No where in the report was it stated that he did not smuggle drugs

The only thing was that he was'nt allowed the benefit of the legal privileges that he was entitled to. Chances are, he still would have been executed. Dummy! Yeah..because you don't read

Y'all from that part of the country keep trying to make silly excuses for criminals. He smuggled drugs, he was executed, DEAL WITH IT!!

Victim/race cards don't work in that part of the world. The Justice system works.

Tell your people to stop smuggling drugs If you don't want a repeat of this

ur mumu long pass donghai bridge..google am...LET ME TYPE IN CAPS SO U GO UNDERSTAND

NIGERIANS ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES THAT DEAL IN DRUGS

MEXICANS,AMERICANS,BRAZILIANS,ITALIANS,RUSSIANS,ISRAELIS,EVERYBODY DEALS DRUGS

I HAVE SAID THIS AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN FOR MUMUMS LIKE U

EVERY STREET NIKA KNOWS THIS

U CAN NOT I REPEAT SELL DRUGS IN A FOREIGN LAND WITHOUT THE GREEN LIGHT OF THE LOCAL GANGSTARS THAT CONTROL THE HOOD OR AREA

SO IF U SEE A NIGERIAN SELLING DRUGS IN SOUTH AFRICA..IT MEANS SOUTH AFRICANS ARE INVOLVED

OTHER NATIONALITIES DEAL DRUGS MORE THAN NIGERIANS BUT U DONT HEAR THEM BASHING THEMSELVES

U ARE TOO BLINDED BY TRIBALISM..

NO BI ONLY IGBO THEY DO DRUGS FOR NIGERIA AND B4 U SAY AM IGBO AM NOT

SERBIANS DO DRUGS PASS NIGERIANS

ESCOBAR IS FROM COLOMBIA

MAJOR DRUG KINGPINS ARE NOT NIGERIANS

IF U WANT TO QUOTE ME BRING IT ON I SEE SAY UR MOUTH SHARP SMALL...I CAN HANDLE PEOPLE LIKE U WHEN AM IN THE MOOD FOR WAR AND LOOK AT THE LIST BELOW..TELL ME DO U SEE ANY NIGERIAN NAME

U BETTER QUOTE ME FAST AAND LETS ROLL B4 THIS ANGER WAY I GET FOR U COMOT FOR MY BODY

LETS GO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
How do you MISTAKENLY execute someone? Nawa
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by cristianisraeli: 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
macaranta:
Honestly I think we all are to blame for this incidence.Each time we have a Nigerian committing an alleged crime abroad we quickly make tribal remarks about the person and their region's criminal tendency without trying to ascertain if the person actually committed the crime and if they are given fair hearing in their trial .This sends out a wrong signal that even if you mess up with a Nigerian, no body will give a Bleep, not even his countrymen.
It's quite shameful to see fellow countrymen display ridiculously high levels of disdain for one another.
God help us that we don't allow tribal bigotry consume us.

IF AMERICAN MAN KILL PERSON AND ITS CLEAR HE KILLED THE PERSON ABROAD..THE DIPLOMATS IN THAT COUNTRY WILL FIGHT FOR HIM AND THEY MUST INVESTIGATE..HE COULD HAVE KILLED IN SELF DEFENCE..

AMERICANS DO DRUGS MORE THAN NIGERIANS
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by victor8269: 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
MasterChen:

Now let's talk about this crap you posted!!! No where in the report was it stated that he did not smuggle drugs

The only thing was that he was'nt allowed the benefit of the legal privileges that he was entitled to. Chances are, he still would have been executed. Dummy! Yeah..because you don't read

Y'all from that part of the country keep trying to make silly excuses for criminals. He smuggled drugs, he was executed, DEAL WITH IT!!

Victim/race cards don't work in that part of the world. The Justice system works.

The same you that said the ALUU 4 were not granted fair hearing is concluding on White's matter. Tell me the truth, has your drugs finished?
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by MasterChen: 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
cristianisraeli:

ur mumu long pass donghai bridge..google am...LET ME TYPE IN CAPS SO U GO UNDERSTAND

NIGERIANS ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES THAT DEAL IN DRUGS

MEXICANS,AMERICANS,BRAZILIANS,ITALIANS,RUSSIANS,ISRAELIS,EVERYBODY DEALS DRUGS

I HAVE SAID THIS AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN FOR MUMUMS LIKE U

EVERY STREET NIKA KNOWS THIS

U CAN NOT I REPEAT SELL DRUGS IN A FOREIGN LAND WITHOUT THE GREEN LIGHT OF THE LOCAL GANGSTARS THAT CONTROL THE HOOD OR AREA

SO IF U SEE A NIGERIAN SELLING DRUGS IN SOUTH AFRICA..IT MEANS SOUTH AFRICANS ARE INVOLVED

OTHER NATIONALITIES DEAL DRUGS MORE THAN NIGERIANS BUT U DONT HEAR THEM BASHING THEMSELVES

U ARE TOO BLINDED BY TRIBALISM..

NO BI ONLY IGBO THEY DO DRUGS FOR NIGERIA AND B4 U SAY AM IGBO AM NOT

SERBIANS DO DRUGS PASS NIGERIANS

ESCOBAR IS FROM COLOMBIA

MAJOR DRUG KINGPINS ARE NOT NIGERIANS

IF U WANT TO QUOTE ME BRING IT ON I SEE SAY U MOUTH SHARP SMALL...I CAN HANDLE PEOPLE LIKE U WHEN AM IN THE MOOD FOR WAR AND LOOK AT THE LIST BELOW..TELL ME DO U SEE ANY NIGERIAN NAME

LETS GO

3 Likes

Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by Everfrank(m): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
The question is has he peddled drugs or not?
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by dominique(f): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
That's how they executed Tochi, a young aspiring footballer over a decade ago. So sad when things like this happen.
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by Kokaine(m): 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
thorpido:
Just wickedness.I knew those guys are racists.
Indonesia and similar countries should be avoided as much as you can.
to me its very brutal to kill anyone because of drugs. why not just deport the person.
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by lagosrd: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
It's not the Indonesian government fault. It's simply that of the government we call our own. In our country they come and discriminate against us. Outside they come and discriminate against us. And our government always live to play the good guy. I swear any government that try that with me as a sitting president will also receive a similar treatment so that they feel what we feel too. How do you want his family and friends to feel now. The highest judicial body is a supposed Islamic nation who are supposed to hold the tenent of Islam and uphold fairness and justice as stipulated by the Quran. Am just short of words....
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by Bentzion: 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
MasterChen:

you are a very big fool
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by BigBrother9ja: 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
MasterChen:

Since you're still not thinking straight, I'll erase this post too tongue
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by cristianisraeli: 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2017

Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
This man hand are clean his related to my mom"c he was held For 14 yrs in prison Some Bad Belle naija people in colaboration with indonsia set him up because he was doing ok Only GOD will punish indonisia and their evil govment
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by patola080(m): 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
maxiuc:
Now what is Nigerian government doing about this

Seriously only God knows why he made me a Nigerian
dey re going to do ntin about dis unless set of people we hv up dia
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by Dalecoin: 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
RIP
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by xtgozie(m): 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
MasterChen:

Y'all hate Muslims but won't stop smuggling drugs into Indonesia. The country with the largest population of Muslims

Shior!

Like the excuses afonjanas are making for MKO Abiola
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by elfeezy(m): 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
MasterChen:

Y'all hate Muslims but won't stop smuggling drugs into Indonesia. The country with the largest population of Muslims

Shior!
And u wasted all these space just to prove a one sided point,,He was Neva given a fair hearing and there is a tendency that he could have still proved his innocence..stop been sentimental..
Pls hatred on Muslim, where did u get that gist from,,biko?

1 Like

Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by engrchioce(m): 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
MasterChen:

Y'all hate Muslims but won't stop smuggling drugs into Indonesia. The country with the largest population of Muslims you are so stupid for this post.

Shior!
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by BiggyBamBam: 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Who asked them to be Drug Pushers?
Did they not know Indonesia carries the death penalty?
Clemency ko, Clemency ni.
Thank God one of the spoilers of Nigeria's name is no more.

1 Like

Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by cristianisraeli: 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
BiggyBamBam:
Who asked them to be Drug Pushers?
Did they not know Indonesia carries the death penalty?
Clemency ko, Clemency ni.
Thank God one of the spoilers of Nigeria's name is no more.

Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by Kbanka: 12:50am On Aug 02, 2017
OP is purposely trying to mislead us. Did he take drugs to their land or not?
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by Decryptor(m): 1:08am On Aug 02, 2017
That is why God will continue to punish them with Plane Crashes! Idiiioots!!
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by nextprince: 3:10am On Aug 02, 2017
zionmade1:

The deep hatred that has eaten up ur mind stinks.I will keep washing ur dirty boxers outside. At least he didnt rape an underage. U can keep crying nwa awusa

What's this one saying? Washing whose dirty boxers? If you walk around with dirty boxers, I don't.

I don't work with "I was told", "I saw", "I did" and all those lies, here are very few reported cases on the internet, if you want more, feel free to say so.

Pastor raped teenager during anointing.
http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/25/teenager-passes-pastor-raped-anointing-ogun/

Pregnant woman raped by a Lagos pastor...
http://pmexpressng.com/pregnant-woman-raped-lagos-pastor

A pastor stripped unclad after...
http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/pastor-stripped-unclad-after-being.html?m=1

65yr old Louis raped 8-10yr old girls.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/65-yr-old-man-allegedly-rapes-girls-aged-8-10/

Uwalaka raped and impregnated a 14yr old girl.
http://punchng.com/man-rapes-impregnates-14-year-old-girl/

A 2yr old girl was raped and sodomised in Enugu.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/2-yr-old-girl-raped-sodomised-comatose-enugu/

Father disflowered his daughter.
http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/28/true-confession-father-disvirgined-sent/

Herbalist raped a 15yr old in Anambra.
http://breaking.com.ng/nigeria/herbalist-rapes-15-year-old-girl-in-anambra-state/

Okada rider reportedly raped 8yr old.
http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/09/okada-rider-reportedly-rapes-8-year-old.html

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/more-nigerian-women-testify-against.html
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by zionmade1: 4:16am On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

What's this one saying? Washing whose dirty boxers? If you walk around with dirty boxers, I don't.

I don't work with "I was told", "I saw", "I did" and all those lies, here are very few reported cases on the internet, if you want more, feel free to say so.

Pastor raped teenager during anointing.
http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/25/teenager-passes-pastor-raped-anointing-ogun/

Pregnant woman raped by a Lagos pastor...
http://pmexpressng.com/pregnant-woman-raped-lagos-pastor

A pastor stripped unclad after...
http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/pastor-stripped-unclad-after-being.html?m=1

65yr old Louis raped 8-10yr old girls.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/65-yr-old-man-allegedly-rapes-girls-aged-8-10/

Uwalaka raped and impregnated a 14yr old girl.
http://punchng.com/man-rapes-impregnates-14-year-old-girl/

A 2yr old girl was raped and sodomised in Enugu.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/2-yr-old-girl-raped-sodomised-comatose-enugu/

Father disflowered his daughter.
http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/28/true-confession-father-disvirgined-sent/

Herbalist raped a 15yr old in Anambra.
http://breaking.com.ng/nigeria/herbalist-rapes-15-year-old-girl-in-anambra-state/

Okada rider reportedly raped 8yr old.
http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/09/okada-rider-reportedly-rapes-8-year-old.html

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/more-nigerian-women-testify-against.html
u re a full time dummy. Cry cry i need those ones that happened in the north that has made u cry day and night. show me the ones they did in ur desert
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by nextprince: 4:18am On Aug 02, 2017
zionmade1:

u re a full time dummy. Cry cry i need those ones that happened in the north that has made u cry day and night. show me the ones they did in ur desert

But you promised to be doing the job of "exposing".

Why should I be the one doing it again?

Or is it just one of those chest beating stuff?
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by safetyInspector(m): 4:26am On Aug 02, 2017
My Dear if you have been to this Asian/middle East countries you will agree that there might be an element of truth in this and will not sound judgmental. Let me tell you, if you are in Saudi and have personal problem with any her citizen and the person decided to deal with you but have no legal backing, all he/her need to do is to wait during the month of Ramadan, place a call to police that he saw you eating outside and you are disrespectful to Islam, this will mark the end of your stay in Saudi, there is nothing will stop them from not sending you back. The same scenario plays out in most of this Asian countries. If you are a Nigerian and you are doing well, pray that non of Nationals will be envious of you. If any do, it is as simple as ABC to send you back if not get you killed. All it take is to plant drug in your house and call police. Mere accusation without evidence can even get you arrested and blacklisted. My Dear that name Nigeria makes you a potential criminal in most of these countries. Many innocent Nigerians have paid dearly for sins they never committed. When you see one out of hundred where person cried out in this manner and pursue justice, watch it the person might have been accused falsely. Just pray that either you or any one you know will fall victim of false accusation.
MasterChen:

Shior!
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by zionmade1: 5:18am On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

But you promised to be doing the job of "exposing".

Why should I be the one doing it again?

Or is it just one of those chest beating stuff?
But u were crying that igbos comit crime in the north and u have not yet mentioned one, are u one of the awusa dummies or have u over used camel urine?
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by nextprince: 5:45am On Aug 02, 2017
zionmade1:

But u were crying that igbos comit crime in the north and u have not yet mentioned one, are u one of the awusa dummies or have u over used camel urine?

Pls go ahead with your promised "exposing" and forget all these inconsequential diversionary tactics.
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by guychidile: 7:08am On Aug 02, 2017
oh!,so they don't have computers and network again..what a waste.!
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by zionmade1: 7:29am On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

Pls go ahead with your promised "exposing" and forget all these inconsequential diversionary tactics.
Mr man name one crime an igbo has committed in the north and stop being so pathetic. u go about every thread blabbing Igbos commit crime in the north and now its time to mention one u have suddenly become dumb. Dummy and empty as always

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars / Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) / Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.