Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,416 members, 7,958,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs (49828 Views)

BREAKING!!! Nigerian Man Executed In Indonesia Over Drug(photos) / Nigerian Brothers Arrested Over Drugs Sent By Post To Nonthaburi, Thailand / 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by nextprince: 7:43am On Aug 02, 2017
zionmade1:

Mr man name one crime an igbo has committed in the north and stop being so pathetic. u go about every thread blabbing Igbos commit crime in the north and now its time to mention one u have suddenly become dumb. Dummy and empty as always

Do you need links? Because I get am plenty but don't come back saying something else as usual.
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by zionmade1: 7:45am On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

Do you need links? Because I get am plenty but don't come back saying something else as usual.
go to google and start searching little kid. and remind me next time i pass through birni kebbi to buy u a new rubber plate for ur almajjirii begging activities
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by nextprince: 7:49am On Aug 02, 2017
zionmade1:

go to google and start searching little kid. and remind me next time i pass through birni kebbi to buy u a new rubber plate for ur almajjirii begging activities
Very stale and dry.
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by Coolgent(m): 7:57am On Aug 02, 2017
Forgive una, karry go.
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by Coolgent(m): 7:58am On Aug 02, 2017
sekundosekundo:
jetleeee nextprince madridguy Omenka Sarrki

I once said it here that our govnt is weak. Some of these guys are innocent.
Seeking for clemency does nt mean he is not guilty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by lebron7(m): 8:17am On Aug 02, 2017
And the Nigerian embassy will say nothing, if it was a citizen of isreal dey will not take it lightly, but Nigeria is a different story
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by sekundosekundo: 9:50am On Aug 02, 2017
Coolgent:

Seeking for clemency does nt mean he is not guilty.

Executing him mistakenly means that he's innocent and his executors hate blacks.
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by 400billionman: 10:15am On Aug 02, 2017
thorpido:
Just wickedness.I knew those guys are racists.
Indonesia and similar countries should be avoided as much as you can.

There was public outcry over this guy that he was set up by haters on his drug case.

Yet, he appealed to the President for clemency, without further response, he was executed.

Silly mentality. Human beings without empathy.
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by 400billionman: 10:19am On Aug 02, 2017
MasterChen:

Modified : I've erased that post. Not because of you, but because of the mods.

Now let's talk about this crap you posted!!! No where in the report was it stated that he did not smuggle drugs

The only thing was that he was'nt allowed the benefit of the legal privileges that he was entitled to. Chances are, he still would have been executed. Dummy! Yeah..because you don't read

Y'all from that part of the country keep trying to make silly excuses for criminals. He smuggled drugs, he was executed, DEAL WITH IT!!

Victim/race cards don't work in that part of the world. The Justice system works.

Tell your people to stop smuggling drugs If you don't want a repeat of this

Y'all hate Muslims but won't stop smuggling drugs into Indonesia. The country with the largest population of Muslims

Shior!

If only you knew the original story, you will not be talking anyhow.

The young man runs a restaurant in Indonesia and people placed drugs in his restaurant apartment and a search was conducted.

Typical setup job. It wasn't on any flight.
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by seangy4konji: 10:59am On Aug 02, 2017
Some people are still going tonight.
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by juman(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lawalemi:
Very unfortunate indeed.
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by juman(m): 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
nigeria became a country we never thought of.
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by LordOfNaira: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
sekundosekundo:
jetleeee nextprince madridguy Omenka Sarrki

I once said it here that our govnt is weak. Some of these guys are innocent.

He was not innocent. He was even begging for clemency. He was guilty but there was discrimination in the sense that most probably if he were not Nigerian or black, he wouldn't have been executed while he was still seeking clemency.

Please, always endeavor to read thoroughly next time. Thanks!!!
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by otusnora(f): 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
thorpido:
Just wickedness.I knew those guys are racists.
Indonesia and similar countries should be avoided as much as you can.
how I wish we will hear, but no! where them tell u say no go...., no enter, na there we want enter. Its sad o.
Re: Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs by edimolu2: 8:30am On Aug 09, 2018
Fearlez:
he's now deliberately misspelling my name to bypass my radar

I just mentioned you, please do wânk on itcheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars / Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) / Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.