Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

n - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / n (1330 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

n by pweetychic: 3:29am On Feb 10, 2010
n
Re: n by mamagee3(f): 3:32am On Feb 10, 2010
There's a new word in the dictionary called "Editing" undecided
Re: n by pweetychic: 3:34am On Feb 10, 2010
I don't understand mama gee,
Re: n by Nobody: 3:38am On Feb 10, 2010
God blessed us women with natural instincts. Its tragically obvious this man is a man-digger, using the classic method to trick monies out of young, impressionable women. Stop sending him monies.
Re: n by mamagee3(f): 3:39am On Feb 10, 2010
pweetychic:

I don't understand mama gee,

The length of your story is mind buzzling.
Re: n by pweetychic: 3:43am On Feb 10, 2010
Thanx ebony, God bless you too!
Re: n by kayc33(m): 3:46am On Feb 10, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

God blessed us women with natural instincts. Its tragically obvious this man is a man-digger, using the classic method to trick monies out of young, impressionable women. Stop sending him monies.

and how do u know he is actually a gold-digger   undecided
to be on the safe side though, stop sendin him money and watch his reaction undecided
Re: n by chidipupay(m): 4:38am On Feb 10, 2010
If i advice you now, you will not send me money. Stop sending him money and send me the money.
Re: n by Amigoz(f): 6:23am On Feb 10, 2010
pweetychic:

I have sent him money and gifts several times,cuz i alwayz feel his pains whenever he is complaining, , i'm feeling as if he is just using me and wants to take advantage of me.  I don't want to buy love, and i think i should stop sending him money and gifts cus he mite not see it as being generous! Please adv me on this issue, Is he realy a golddigger?

From the above excerpt from your post, I will say NO he isnt a gold digger. But then again, he might be a sheep in wolf's clothing. Point is at no point in your post above did he ask u for a gift or money. U opted to give him these gifts, so u cant call him a gold digger. Just cos he complains about his finances doesnt mean u have to dig your hands in your pocket. Dont confuse 'pity' with love. 

You have been dating this guy online 4 almost a year, how come u havent been out to see him?

You already have the answer to your post, and as others have said also. STOP sending him money and gifts. . . .Save that money and take a trip to 9ja (im guessing u are 9jerian).

All da best  cool
Re: n by selena(f): 7:26am On Feb 10, 2010
pweetychic:

I lost my first love early 2008, he made me believe so much in love, After 8months i got a study visa, traveled to Europe and met a guy on facebook two months after i got here. He wooed me but i didn't accept him cuz i was still in grief then, until march 2009. I truly love him more than words could express despite that i have not met him, He is in Nigeria and i am alwayz faithful with him, but i'm so confused now, he rarely calls, and alwayz complain about his financial status and stress. He works in a reputable company ofwhich i confirmed myself, one day i asked him his password unawared and he gave me, i saw everythg in his mailbox.But he changed his password after 3months, he didn't request for mine though. He was refusing all what i have been planning to help him join me here, and giving flimsy excuses that he is not stable now.  I have sent him money and gifts several times,cuz i alwayz feel his pains whenever he is complaining, and i alwayz luv to put smile on his face. It's almost a year now since we have  been dating, he never introduced me to any of his friends and siblings, i don't know much about his life, he alwayz send me lovely text msgs n chat online often though. Despite that he is working, he always complain that he has so much debts on his neck. I'm doubting him seriously now, i'm feeling as if he is just using me and wants to take advantage of me. And i've turned so many offers down here cus i'm truly in love with him,  I don't want to buy love, and i think i should stop sending him money and gifts cus he mite not see it as being generous! Please adv me on this issue, Is he realy a golddigger?

You have to dump him fast,because i have the feeling that he is using u.Y would you send some guy you met online,and have never seen before gifts and money.DUMP HIM FAST,and forget about the stupid love you have towards him because he obviously does not love you.
Re: n by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 10, 2010
You've never met a guy and you are sending him money and loving him like this What if he has two left legs? Lol grin

Anyway, I don't blame the guy for collecting, afterall you offered! But I bet my two cents that he has a GF in Nigeria, maybe even married. You are just the girl who's in jand and sending him gifts and money, hoping to tie him down!

I'm sorry but you need to STOP! Before you do anything further, you guys have to meet. You have to go and meet him, get to know his friends, family and try to figure out who he really is. Or else your story will end up being the same old 'he used and dumped me' line!
Re: n by TyGabriel(m): 8:04am On Feb 10, 2010
maga
Re: n by ayettymama(f): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2010
dayuuum girl

fix up

hes not even a golddiga

merely ur the maga!!

he is just using opportunity

you move on with life

let him chase u

and send u stuff!!
Re: n by sexybabes(f): 10:55am On Feb 10, 2010
Don't even know what to say! shocked
Re: n by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2010
Are u sure he is not married and using ur money to take care of his family? Like somebody said,stop sending him money and stuff then see his reaction. Just show empathy when he complains abt his financial status and that should be the end of it.Dont buy his story.
Re: n by justwise(m): 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2010
nikkykay:

Are u sure he is not married and using your money to take care of his family? Like somebody said,stop sending him money and stuff then see his reaction. Just show empathy when he complains abt his financial status and that should be the end of it.Dont buy his story.

Good point there
Re: n by r231(m): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2010
have you seen this guy face to face before
Re: n by Amigoz(f): 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2010
nikkykay:

Are u sure he is not married and using your money to take care of his family?

More than likely undecided then again do u blame the boy undecided
Re: n by justwise(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2010
Amigoz:

More than likely undecided then again do u blame the boy undecided

Maybe not, freely given freely taken
Re: n by smooooooth: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2010
a serious guy will try and get you talking with his family and friends when you call, and besides how are u sure he doesnt have a serious girl down here that he is prolly planning on getting married. even dou i agree that peeps can meet online and fall in love, its important they must be in the same state, so u can easily meet and confirm most of the things you get to hear online. how are you sure he is not married, how are you sure its his pics on fb, and like uju said, how u sure he doesnt have 2 left legs.

and u must know an average nigeiran guy's notion on ladies abroad, they always feel they are not good wife materials, the ones who actually marry them must have known them even b4 they went abroad ( rare dou ), or they are looking to gain something from them ( this are the weak men ).its obvious this dude has connected the longest NNPC pipe i have ever seen, from him to you, sucking u dry.

but then, follow you heart.
Re: n by agitator: 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2010
pweetychic:

And i've turned so many offers down here cus i'm truly in love with him. 

Are you sure, what you are implying is that you turned down offers from people you can see, because you are in love with somebody you have not seen.

this can only be imagined
Re: n by misanho: 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2010
Anything 4 luv, its d greatest of all force, just keep goin nd dn't 4get 2 ask him after reading this post hw sincere n committed he is 2 d relationship but kip goin sis wink wink wink
Re: n by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2010
I will be back soonest.
Re: n by sistajay(f): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2010
@ Poster

Yep, his a gold digger with a ribbon on it. The next time you have the urge to send him money, spare a thought for a more worthy cause, like the Haiti disaster, children's charity etc. You're thinkin with your heart while he's thinkin with his head.
Re: n by pweetychic: 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2010
n
Re: n by yimiton(f): 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2010
He is definitely a gold digger.
Any Nigerian man who doesn't encourage his girlfriend to speak with his family members and doesn't introduce her to his friends is simply not serious.
The probability that this guy is married is very high.
The fact that he gave you his email password also doesn't prove anything. It's possible that he has more than one functional Email accounts and he simply gave you the password to one that is not implicating. I'll say, you should totally stop sending him money otherwise, he or his friends will one day tell you to your face that you're trying to buy love.

People could be horrible these days, but one needs to be careful.

All the best.
Re: n by justwise(m): 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2010
pweetychic:

Thanks peeps,
U've one way or the other saved a soul here with your piece of adv!!! No one is perfect, i knw my mistakes now, No more trust nor love. Cus he really fooled me, guess i av to call it quit with him ASAP, or maybe i should continue playing the game without affection. It is obvious that he is not real, no single positive comments abt him, and i appreciate that.

You got a god heart but please be careful.
Re: n by foyeks2001(f): 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2010
becareful sis
Re: n by selencious(f): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2010
@Poster!! He sure is;quit b4 its too late. Don't be suprised if he is already married with Children.Im sure he is one of those Oprah talked bout on her show. Yahoo guys
Re: n by ayettymama(f): 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2010
^^^ woahhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

operah gave them airtime

the situation must be bad!
Re: n by GoodLuck3: 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2010
Poster, forget about him,he is not real, he is indeed a golddigger. Be careful about on line relationship.
Re: n by flexshop(m): 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2010
Every one is callin him a gold digger, why?
Look at it,d guy is workin and she confirmed it.
He gav her his pasword.

Why should he introduce some1 he is dating online to his people?God forbid, u guys must be jokin, there is no sense in dat, if she wanna know his people,she should jet down to naija,

About the möney,he is just being influenced by his yahoo friends, i can tel cos i hav been down there b4 cool
@poster,use ur head and go to naija,

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do / Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. / I Am Tied For Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.