Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,061 members, 7,814,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan (22573 Views)

BREAKING: Fashola Lists Alleged Corrupt Contractors / List Of Roads To Be Closed As President Buhari Visits Lagos On Wednesday / List Of Roads To Be Constructed In 2017 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by Yinkaotunba123: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2017
Kudos to you Mr Babatunde Raji Fashola, if those who had been coming before you had done a similar things, Nigeria would've been a better place. Where are the wailer, they will not see anything good about this man.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by streets2empire: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2017
I think we are tired of these list, plan to, propose; we only want to hear the words commissioned, operational, etc

Meanwhile read this article: Why I will never marry a slay queen again: http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=2422
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by wellmax(m): 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
basty:
Dear Nairalanders,

Which Road is Lagos-Otta Road

The road from, Lagos to Ota.

Road to Winners Chapel

1 Like

Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by hush15: 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
cristianisraeli:
abeg i no go school oo..how many years remain for buhari admin..why fashola they day talk about 3yrs plan..lol

one thing i hate about this admin

i will do

we are going to do

we will do'

we are going to do

we will start

till now nothings been done

You should be getting an inkling that this government would probably use federal might to swing elections in their favor because the kind of confidence they move with like they have beyond 2019...

The unfortunate thing is Nigerians wouldn't speak out to checkmate whatever plans the scheming instead of waiting for one opposition to speak on everyone's behalf and not that they know everyone's mind and if everyone is on their side too.
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by adexdon(m): 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
Mr lai are you involve too
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by awa(m): 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fashola is not serious at all...Media Road Constructions

1 Like

Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by Yinkaotunba123: 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
cristianisraeli:
abeg i no go school oo..how many years remain for buhari admin..why fashola they day talk about 3yrs plan..lol

one thing i hate about this admin

i will do

we are going to do

we will do'

we are going to do

we will start

till now nothings been done
. There is always a continuity in government, if Fashola left office, another person will take over.
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by Jlow2: 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
while the last administration said the constructed 15000km road across the nation,nigeria is a failed nation,when you see the eyesoar from apapa to mile2 you will cry for dis nation.
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by bejeria101(m): 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
Which plan? You dullards are gone 2019. See mumu talk
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by Sunnyja: 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rikidony:

Sharrrrrrrraaaapppppp you block head foool.

I stay in Calabar and sleep and wake up with stable power.

stop lieing to please your IPOB masters.
Why you dey lie like this. Your own don pass Lai Mohammed.
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by ashjay001(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
basty:
Dear Nairalanders,

Thru Ayobo, in Ipaja, to Ota in Sango.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by erico2k2(m): 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
Baba fash abeg make yoyr plans to end 2019 do t plan ahead of this sir
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by yimikaa: 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
basty:
Dear Nairalanders,

wellmax:

The road from, Lagos to Ota.

Road to Winners Chapel
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by Bern1992(m): 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
You are a thief for saying Fashola is trying ...Where did he try ? Do you have electricity where you are right now before you typed that rubbish that "Fashola dey try sha" ...Electricity supply has never been this bad in the history of Nigeria yet you can open your mouth to say "Fashola dey try sha " TRY IN WHAT Exactly? receive sense jare [/quote]

people like you shouldn't boda to exist
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by Saintp(m): 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
We have been hearing the word "to construct", "to build" and every other "to" since 1999 and yet nothing dey happen. Bros Fash just carry Your Own "to be" waka and tell us when it has been done
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by mrkings84(m): 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
Apc and their social media work. That's how they paid all Nigerians 5k on social media, fed school children 3 square Meal on social media, employed all Nigerians on social media, supplied electricity 24hrs still on social media ... The list is just unending..... And now,... They are working all the roads on social media...

Apc i salute una!!
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by tooth4tooth: 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You are a thief for saying Fashola is trying ...Where did he try ? Do you have electricity where you are right now before you typed that rubbish that "Fashola dey try sha" ...Electricity supply has never been this bad in the history of Nigeria yet you can open your mouth to say "Fashola dey try sha " TRY IN WHAT Exactly? receive sense jare
There is constant light in my area in Delta state.As am typing they just brought it,they took it like 5minutes ago
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by Hafeezcodex1(m): 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fashola omo Raji carry on the good work, abeg no go change ur way oooo, me dey feel ur work GOD! i pray for Allah to grant u long life! and to also grant long our President Mohammed Buhari .... may God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.............

Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by Ijaya123: 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You are a thief for saying Fashola is trying ...Where did he try ? Do you have electricity where you are right now before you typed that rubbish that "Fashola dey try sha" ...Electricity supply has never been this bad in the history of Nigeria yet you can open your mouth to say "Fashola dey try sha " TRY IN WHAT Exactly? receive sense jare

You must be staying in a cave not have seen and appreciate Fashola's effort.

Or are you blinded by tribal hatred because he is not from your region?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by mrkings84(m): 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
mrkings84:
Apc and their social media work. That's how they paid all Nigerians 5k on social media, fed school children 3 square Meal on social media, employed all Nigerians on social media, supplied electricity 24hrs still on social media ... The list is just unending..... And now,... They are working all the roads on social media...

Apc i salute una!!

apc = ALL PROMISES CANCELLED
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by dadebayo1(m): 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
Will appreciate of he can list roads constructed and completed within the first half... Enough of all this will do will do project.... Even in raining season electricity is fluctuating ..... Everything is now rocket science.... Just mention 10roads completed by the administration... Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by Hafeezcodex1(m): 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:

you are from which state if i may ask?
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by Etuky(m): 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
I pray that very soon we should not see these roads fully done and completed on papers. Lol
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by doctokwus: 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
Has fashola completed a single road since he became minister!
Media hyped minister is what fashola is.I don't rate him and expect little from him than usual hype
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by cristianisraeli: 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
Yinkaotunba123:
. There is always a continuity in government, if Fashola left office, another person will take over.

nigeria is not known for continuity..u and i know that
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by Hyscent005(m): 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rikidony:

Sharrrrrrrraaaapppppp you block head foool.

I stay in Calabar and sleep and wake up with stable power.

stop lieing to please your IPOB masters.
why do some people like defending bad Govt I stay in Calabar the only part u sleep and wake with light is Govt reserved area like state housing. The masses living in other areas of Calabar don't have light. sometime your street will have light the next Streets are in darkness
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by Hafeezcodex1(m): 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
SalamRushdie: how easy did u think dis job is? stop shooting those that are ready to work...SalamRushdie...... rememeber every accomplishment start with decision to try failure is nt an excuse to poverty...PERSISTENCE AND PRSEVERANCE of mind, your challenge can only be a way forward u can never know how close we are.... SalamRushdie say well welldone and positive world...pls.. hafeezcodex1 undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by blustone(m): 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2017

Too many long talks.
The important this is that when and if these road projects begin, there will be money in circulation, and this will trickle down the value chain:
- The Construction company will definitely get paid
- Casual workers will then be paid
- Back office staff will be paid
- Mama Musa will be selling food and drinks at the construction site
- Mama Emma will sell her kunu and zobo
- Importers of building materials will sell their wares, and import more.
- Suppliers of asphalt will get d biz going
- Drivers of 10-ton trucks and tippers, and drivers of caterpillars will earn some money
- Diesel marketers will earn money
- Cement suppliers will earn money for bridges
- Surveyors will get busy
- Even lawyers will get busy (to file for claims)
- Hospitals will earn money to treat cuts and site accidents
- Sellers of safety wears (reflectors, head-protectors, boots, ropes, etc) will earn pay
- Pure water sellers will earn pay
- Roast corn sellers will earn pay
- Bush meat sellers will earn pay
- Banks will earn pay, bcx payments will pass thru them (ATMs, bank charges, etc)
- And least I forget, the govt officials in the ministry will also get their kick-back, kick-front, kick-under and kick-around.

So, YOU, instead of sitting here to criticize and yab, why not fine a space in the above value-chain and slot in yourself?, biko.
I'm sure there's enough to go round.

When GOVT spends, the pple benefits, bcx there is will money in d pockets!

That is how to get out of a recession!!

I am not an economist, but it's common sense.
(not like Mr Commonsense oh!!)

Make I go sell my IBUPROFEN and PARACETAMOL and ANTIMALARIALS (mosquitoes in the bush), anti-allergy creams (insect bites).\

I dey come.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by ionsman: 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
Benin- Obajana, Benin-Shagamu,Benin- Asaba,Lagos-Otta...I've seen what's of interest to me...Fashola,fire on.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
`
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by einsteinn(m): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
in supposed 3 years time ...the southeast has only two roads marked for reconstruction/maintenance....interesting indeed.
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by Puzbe06: 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
Please where lies the hope of business men and women using Aba - Ikot Ekpene Road (A federal road)? Economic activities in many communities in Akwa Ibom and Abia State are closed because of the deplorable state of the road. But still, government continue to abandon this road.

one day...one day, a nairalander will surely become the president of this country. And the hope of the masses will be rekindled.

God Bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju: “Buhari Is Lifeless, Everyone Is Better Than Buhari” / APGA Campaign Tour Train Arrives Onitsha South LGA (Photos) / Tinubu Attends Juma’at Prayer, Inspects APC Campaign Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.