Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan (22595 Views)

BREAKING: Fashola Lists Alleged Corrupt Contractors / List Of Roads To Be Closed As President Buhari Visits Lagos On Wednesday / List Of Roads To Be Constructed In 2017 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by Rikidony(m): 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
greatwin100:
Lol,fashola trying.u re a fool.As big as nigeria, we cannot boast of 6hrs interrupted power supply and you open your gutter mouth to say the power minister is trying.in fact your father.

then you must be living in a cage bro. as to your insult I pass
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by Rikidony(m): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ijaya123:

You must be staying in a cave not have seen and appreciate Fashola's effort.
Or are you blinded by tribal hatred because he is not from your region?
no waste your time answering that bigot
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by Rikidony(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
Juciano1:
Calabar boy, because you have stable power in your area does not mean that 90% of Nigerians are enjoying same! Don't deceive yourself, Nigerian politicians are evil.
Ikom boy, a thread about the electricity situation in the country made FP about two weeks ago and 70% of respondents acknowledged the massive improvement of power across the nation. so if u are among the 30% left behind Oga fash will soon find a solution for you. Believe
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by gabe: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Sense fall on all of u attacking Fashola. In this Nigeria GEJ said he constructed 21,000km of roads. Where are they? The painful thing is not the lies. Its that they stole money for 21,000km of roads. We know how expensive 1km of asphalt road is. Some people stole money for 21,000km and they are still walking free and inciting others to violence. With this list, there are almost no good roads linking states in Nigeria. In this Nigeria, opposition politicians are paying militants to blow up gas pipelines so there is no supply to GENCOs to ensure that we are always in darkness and there is room for discontent so they can campaign to 'change the change'. If gas supply is constant to all constructed power plants, there will be constant power supply everywhere. Fashola, ignore the many airheads talking rubbish and do your best. Those who support you are many.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by udees: 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Is Fashola that generates the power that give the light OR did he built the power plant that is generating that power in calabar.All the power plant were built by the previous government--stop praising -this propaganda government.
Rikidony:

Sharrrrrrrraaaapppppp you block head foool.

I stay in Calabar and sleep and wake up with stable power.

stop lieing to please your IPOB masters.
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by SalamRushdie: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
4dor:

I've not had this good with electricity, I'm in Ibadan and I enjoy light almost every day and this has been the situation since January.

Its very bad right now in Lagos
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by omoelerin1: 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
cristianisraeli:
abeg i no go school oo..how many years remain for buhari admin..why fashola they day talk about 3yrs plan..lol

one thing i hate about this admin

i will do

we are going to do

we will do'

we are going to do

we will start

till now nothings been done
indeed you no go school. Governance is a contineuos process
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by ChimaAdeoye: 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
When it comes to "listing" they will list SE and SS roads along with their own.

When it comes to "funding" all the roads approved will be Fulani and few in West .
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by Rikidony(m): 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
udees:
Is Fashola that generates the power that give the light OR did he built the power plant that is generating that power in calabar.All the power plant were built by the previous government--stop praising -this propaganda government.
As far as Nigeria is still practising a unitary system of government, the fg gave the approval for the construction of that power plant so they deserve my unreserved comment
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by Rikidony(m): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
When it comes to "listing" they will list SE and SS roads along with their own.

When it comes to "funding" all the roads approved will be Fulani and few in West .
the problem with you igbos is hatred.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by ntebong: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
Mr Fashola, this is August , where is the resources and time for you to complete 44 roads in 2017, I advice you pick one or two roads in each of the 6 geopolitical zone and fix it, than none.
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by cristianisraeli: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
omoelerin1:

Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by cristianisraeli: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
omoelerin1:

mumu who no no that one..but shey na so una day do am for nigeriaode

Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by bashydemy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
takenadoh:

Enjoying Electricity like it is new? Has any new power station or plant been added to the grid?

Electricity supply was very poor, thanks to the "Rain" and flood it has improved slightly, or is APC Govt now responsible for rainfall?
Which Lagos Ibadan expressway are we talking about? Isn't it same project that has been on going since?

LOL those who have been seeing the different between when your god (GEJ) was in power and now know the different, Even during raining season under GEJ we did not enjoy power at all.. But under this administration we have seen changes.. We i am old enough to understand that no matter how hard you try, Some people will never appreciate your effort and still hate you with passion..

Well The Lagos/Ibadan Expway am seeing now is different from the one i use to know till May 2015... God bless PMB..

No matter how good and perfect you are, Some people will still hate you..

But all the same PMB 2019..

Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by bashydemy(m): 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
Juciano1:
Guy u need to travel or ask questions before deceiving the public! How much are u being paid?!

Travel to where? There's a thread on NL recently asking about the situation of power in your area.. Now check the thread below..

if you are living in a hell how is that my business?

https://www.nairaland.com/3929104/how-many-hours-electricity-use
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by takenadoh: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL those who have been seeing the different between when your god (GEJ) was in power and now know the different, Even during raining season under GEJ we did not enjoy power at all.. But under this administration we have seen changes.. We i am old enough to understand that no matter how hard you try, Some people will never appreciate your effort and still hate you with passion..

Well The Lagos/Ibadan Expway am seeing now is different from the one i use to know till May 2015... God bless PMB..

No matter how good and perfect you are, Some people will still hate you..

But all the same PMB 2019..

You see this is where you are getting it wrong I am not a fanatic and I am not remotely related to Jonathan, the power situation was horrible like less than 2 weeks ago, it has improved from that time but it isn't everywhere, it depends on where you live and at this stage and I don't think we can entertain mediocrity, we need a minimum of Constant 18- 24 hours of Electricity daily, basically uninterrupted for 2 months, then I can say things have changed, under Jonathan we had these spells here and there, where I lived people didn't have Generators cos power was almost constant unless smth spoilt.

So until I see considerable level of improvement for a long time, I won't be swayed
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by juman(m): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
StephDamielola:
LIES

Pure lies.

APC are liars.
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by uglodoh(f): 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You are a thief for saying Fashola is trying ...Where did he try ? Do you have electricity where you are right now before you typed that rubbish that "Fashola dey try sha" ...Electricity supply has never been this bad in the history of Nigeria yet you can open your mouth to say "Fashola dey try sha " TRY IN WHAT Exactly? receive sense jare

I am really surprised at your outburst. I have never enjoyed electricity the way I am enjoying now. I used electricity to do virtually every thing in my home even in cooking.

And for you to say electricity is never this bad in the history of Nigeria, it is either you were not in the country or were not born during the time of IBB and Abacha. During the civilian rule of Obasanjo did you have electricity.
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by bashydemy(m): 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
takenadoh:

You see this is where you are getting it wrong I am not a fanatic and I am not remotely related to Jonathan, the power situation was horrible like less than 2 weeks ago, it has improved from that time but it isn't everywhere, it depends on where you live and at this stage and I don't think we can entertain mediocrity, we need a minimum of Constant 18- 24 hours of Electricity daily, basically uninterrupted for 2 months, then I can say things have changed, under Jonathan we had these spells here and there, where I lived people didn't have Generators cos power was almost constant unless smth spoilt.

So until I see considerable level of improvement for a long time, I won't be swayed

LOL funny, Well maybe you need to the thread i posted, I have places that enjoy nothing less than 18-22 hours daily electricity, Places like Meiran in Lagos, Doff area in Ijaiye Lagos, Apata area Ibadan those are part of places i know and can talk about..

So depend on where you stay..

Mind you fingers are not even equal..
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by vatiqan(m): 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rikidony:

Sharrrrrrrraaaapppppp you block head foool.

I stay in Calabar and sleep and wake up with stable power.

stop lieing to please your IPOB masters.
Guy which part of Calabar? cos I dey State Housing right now and our generator dey 'on', since morning.
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by takenadoh: 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL funny, Well maybe you need to the thread i posted, I have places that enjoy nothing less than 18-22 hours daily electricity, Places like Meiran in Lagos, Doff area in Ijaiye Lagos, Apata area Ibadan those are part of places i know and can talk about..

So depend on where you stay..

Mind you fingers are not even equal..
I am sure they had considerable powers even before ApC took over, so we can't be talking about that.
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by bashydemy(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
takenadoh:

I am sure they had considerable powers even before ApC took over, so we can't be talking about that.

Well that i don't know, But the thread i paste go through and see how people are praising the Govt..
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by SalamRushdie: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
uglodoh:

I am really surprised at your outburst. I have never enjoyed electricity the way I am enjoying now. I used electricity to do virtually every thing in my home even in cooking.

And for you to say electricity is never this bad in the history of Nigeria, it is either you were not in the country or were not born during the time of IBB and Abacha. During the civilian rule of Obasanjo did you have electricity.

Maybe you are under JOS Disco because they are the only Disco performing I gather
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by GMBuhari: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
lol , you want good road but you hate buhari , prevented him from coming to your states ?

Biko , The PDP that ran your state for the past 8 years or the Stealing is not corruption loot from GEJ suddenly was not shared anymore ? Tp top it all , you want Biafuro , but you want Nigerian Government to fix your road for you

I mean WTF ?

Puzbe06:
Please where lies the hope of business men and women using Aba - Ikot Ekpene Road (A federal road)? Economic activities in many communities in Akwa Ibom and Abia State are closed because of the deplorable state of the road. But still, government continue to abandon this road.

one day...one day, a nairalander will surely become the president of this country. And the hope of the masses will be rekindled.

God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by omoelerin1: 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
cristianisraeli:

if you get sense, you ought to know that a notherner or southwesterner will still be there in 2019. The cycle continues. Dont you know that southeasternern have been baned from ruling this country since 1960?
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by omoelerin1: 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
cristianisraeli:

if you get sense, you ought to know that a notherner or southwesterner will still be there in 2019. The cycle continues. Dont you know that southeasternern have been baned from ruling this country since 1966?
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by cristianisraeli: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
omoelerin1:
if you get sense, you ought to know that a notherner or southwesterner will still be there in 2019. The cycle continues. Dont you know that southeasternern have been baned from ruling this country since 1966?

Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by solz23(m): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Why do you have Nnamdi Kanu again?

quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=59038908] shocked

That list is incomplete if Arochukwu's road is not on it[/quote]
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by deomelo: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
takenadoh:

Enjoying Electricity like it is new? Has any new power station or plant been added to the grid?

Electricity supply was very poor, thanks to the "Rain" and flood it has improved slightly, or is APC Govt now responsible for rainfall?
Which Lagos Ibadan expressway are we talking about? Isn't it same project that has been on going since?

Stop spewing ignorance.

It is not Fashola's job to generate electricity, your PDP uncles and jona gave that job to private companies aka DISCO and GENCO via privatization.

The word PRIVATIZATION mean anything to you people.?

Lack on education on NL is indeed alarming.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by Okonkwo22: 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
StephDamielola:
LIES

Pure lies my dear.

APC is so deceitful that all they know how to do is empty promises. For over years of its administration, all they do is give promises upon promises and fools are buying them. Why not keep mute just like the health of the president is kept under topmost secrecy and achieve something, let the people see it and then report. Or do they think we don't have eyes to see when they work? Shame to APC that after 2 years, nothing has been accomplished, only empty promises. God forbid them!
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by takenadoh: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
deomelo:

Stop spewing ignorance.

It is not Fashola's job to generate electricity, your PDP uncles and jona gave that job to private companies aka DISCO and GENCO via privatization.

The word PRIVATIZATION mean anything to you people.?

Lack on education on NL is indeed alarming.

The Educated one here is now celebrating ApC for apparent improvement in powers by the same uneducated Jonathan selling them off!! Well done sir
Re: Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan by Okonkwo22: 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
wellmax:
To be honest Fashola is one of the hardworking ministers.

Another wasted sperm. smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-zakzaky, Wife, To Travel To These Two Countries For Medical Treatment / Marauding Herdsmen Have Launched Guerrilla Warfare In Yorubaland — Agbekoya / 2023 Election: El-Rufai Will Betray You – Deji Adeyanju Warns Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.