Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Very Good Tailor In Abuja - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Very Good Tailor In Abuja (1279 Views)

What A Nairalander Showed His Tailor Vs What He got (pic) / "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got / Who Can Link Me Up With A Good Tailor In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Good Tailor In Abuja by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 01, 2017
[i][/i]
Please does anyone have a very good tailor in Abuja who won't disappoint, fast and sews very nice outfits for guys and ladies. VERY URGENT
Please share contacts.
Thank you.
Re: Very Good Tailor In Abuja by SELFmade7(m): 11:05am On Aug 01, 2017
Yes I can help you with some, she is in wuse 2,
Re: Very Good Tailor In Abuja by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 01, 2017
Okay, thank you.
Can I have her number or address?
I hope I don't have to break the bank too. Lol
Re: Very Good Tailor In Abuja by SELFmade7(m): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2017
Darla:
[i][/i]
Please does anyone have a very good tailor in Abuja who won't disappoint, fast and sews very nice outfits for guys and ladies. VERY URGENT
Please share contacts.
Thank you.

DM me I will send you her number
Re: Very Good Tailor In Abuja by SELFmade7(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2017
Lolzz, when you meet her, you can negotiate. Depending on the style you're making sha
Re: Very Good Tailor In Abuja by SELFmade7(m): 11:10am On Aug 01, 2017
Done, she make male and female, but if you need for only male too, I can give you too, that's my field, I sell fabrics
Re: Very Good Tailor In Abuja by decemberlog(f): 11:17am On Aug 01, 2017
My mom taught me how to sew when I was 3 or 4, so I've been sewing for as long as I can remember. Serena Williams

Learn to be a professional Fashion Designer and Illustrator at Klassic Fashion Design academy www.kfdacademy.com.ng

Re: Very Good Tailor In Abuja by bukiboy(m): 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
SELFmade7:
Done, she make male and female, but if you need for only male too, I can give you too, that's my field, I sell fabrics

what kind of fabrics

(1) (Reply)

Pedisbox Is Giving Away 60 Makeup Products To Make Up Artists On The 31st Of Aug / Genuine & Reliable Supplier Of Wholesale Kids Shoes In Bulk / Top 8 Most Gorgeous Styles, Couple And Single (ankara Fashion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.