Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Blackberry Releases A Special Edition Of The Keyone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Releases A Special Edition Of The Keyone (502 Views)

How I Lost 120,000 Naira In 20days For Buying Blackberry Keyone / Unboxing My New Blackberry Keyone / Blackberry Keyone Specs & Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Releases A Special Edition Of The Keyone by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 01, 2017
In February this year BlackBerry released it's key one smartphone, few months later BlackBerry has decided to release a special edition of it's key one smartphone.

BlackBerry keyone without the special edition moniker is already special to me considering the fact that it features a mechanical querty keyboard in 2017.
If you still remember previous flagship's from BlackBerry like the DTEK50 and the DTEK60 didn't feature mechanical querty keyboard.

But I guess BlackBerry has decided to make the Keyone a little bit more special.

The keyword in this new special edition is a new colour and a minor spec bump.

See also: BlackBerry keyone review

The official name for the BlackBerry keyone special edition is: LIMITED EDITION KEYONE BLACK DEVICE BY BLACKBERRY MADE BY OPTIEMUS INFRACOM.

This time the keyone is manufactured by Optiemus infracom.

Instead of silver accents on the standard keyone, the keyone special edition is totally
learn more...

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Sidesync Apk For Android Devices And Pc 2017 - Download Free / Looking For Cheap 4G LTE & Volte Smartphone? Check Out Itel Power Pro P41 / Iphone X: High Price, New Technology And Exceptional Features You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.