Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha (30111 Views)

Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army / Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria / The Most Peaceful State(s) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by ojojoshuaseun: 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
kebbi state, y is kebbi, y not oyo state? next comment should be answer to.my question
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by Seguntimmy(m): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
oda, we've heard u o, whatelse?
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by BabaRamotu1988: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
ajepako:

I love Birnin Kebbi , Argungun and Birnin Yauri..

Especially the shady trees in those cities..

i want to fork pucccy
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by Zane2point4(m): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
Peaceful to an extent, there was a particular year kebbi was soaked in blood bath, i have forgotten.
If kebbi sun harmer you with full force you wil be forced to run for your life.
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by obailala(m): 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
See the chronic hate filled losers as they litter the front page unnecessarily hating on a man who doesn't give a fvck about their existence.

3 Likes

Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
ajepako:

Argungun fishing village was the NYSC camp during my service year in 2001 and l enjoyed every minute of my three weeks there.. Now l heard they have moved NYSC camp to Jega town.

Argungun, Birnin kebbi and Yauri ahe really nice places in the state, as well as Zuru , Jega, Koko among others..

I especially love yauri for its fresh fish and real groundnut oil..

My dear the Nysc camp is now at Dakingari
my service in Kebbi was very eventful
for the record I just finished serving April this year.
Kebbi is so peaceful!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by tonex360: 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
Buhari and Nigerian Jet done miss........hahahaha..
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by hibee4uall(m): 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
OK

Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small,contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
biblegirl:
Wetin dem get for kebbi n wats d population of the ppl thr.Can u walk thr freely by 2am either u re a male or female?

yes u can.. Kebbi is very very peaceful I just finished serving in Kebbi April this year. The Indigenes are so accommodating and welcoming
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
Kebbi is so peaceful. Okorocha is damn right on this one. The most peaceful State in Nigeria is kebbi

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by biblegirl: 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
i hear
zxcvb:

yes u can.. Kebbi is very very peaceful I just finished serving in Kebbi April this year. The Indigenes are so accommodating and welcoming
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by SoulB6: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
biblegirl:
Wetin dem get for kebbi n wats d population of the ppl thr.Can u walk thr freely by 2am either u re a male or female?

I have reside their b4 if you like walk the whole night, nothing will happen to you, men kebbi state is too peaceful for my liking

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by seegi(m): 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
EmeeNaka:
which Kwara and Ekiti?
Respect yourself o.
Yeah, dere is no doubt dere, Kwara remain one of d most peaceful state in Nigeria
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by Ranchhoddas: 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
biblegirl:
Which part of Nigeria you fit waka by 2am?
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by cris07(m): 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
ajepako:

I love Birnin Kebbi , Argungun and Birnin Yauri..
Especially the shady trees in those cities..
hmmm u remind me of these places... Even Jega town...
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by EmeeNaka: 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
seegi:
Yeah, dere is no doubt dere, Kwara remain one of d most peaceful state in Nigeria
The same Kwara where they steals pot of Food from fire or the Kwara with the highest number of ritualist and human body parts dealers? Dead people don't rest in peace because one Alfa go exhume their corpse for human body parts. If there is peace in Kwara,why would the deads not have one?
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by Boyooosa(m): 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
uhn, dem don start, small time now we go dey hear say dem kill 30 pple in 30 secs in kebbi... make dem allow the sleeping dog lye o! na so dem talk say ibadan is/was the most peaceful city in nigeria b4 adedibu heard that information. i no talk anything o!
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by seegi(m): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
EmeeNaka:
The same Kwara where they steals pot of Food from fire or the Kwara with the highest number of ritualist and human body parts dealers? Dead people don't rest in peace because one Alfa go exhume their corpse for human body parts. If there is peace in Kwara,why would the deads not have one?
Yap u made a point, bt dere is a tym dat religion crisis had also take place in Kebbi, so dat is it... bt wen it come to peaceful living without any fear, kwara cant be excluded
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
ajepako:

Argungun fishing village was the NYSC camp during my service year in 2001 and l enjoyed every minute of my three weeks there.. Now l heard they have moved NYSC camp to Jega town.

Argungun, Birnin kebbi and Yauri ahe really nice places in the state, as well as Zuru , Jega, Koko among others..

Aunty mi, i thought was old because i finished my college that year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by biblegirl: 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
me sef dey wonder o
Ranchhoddas:
Which part of Nigeria you fit waka by 2am?
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by Pchidexy(m): 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
ajepako:

I totally agree..

Till date, it remains the ONLY northern state that has never experienced Boko Haram crises or Fulani herdsmen problem..

Together with Sokoto. Borno used to be very peaceful too. It was the home of hospitality.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by doctokwus: 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
That state needs a brilliant governor and it could turn to a country of its own.
Peaceful state wide,wide expanse of fertile land suitable for virtually all manner of food and commercial crops,
wide body of water suited for industrial fishing whose export alone cud finance the state revenue.
Then it's different crazy seasons( mad rain,mad sunlight,sand dunes) can attract researchers for yearly climate studies.Finally lots of attractions that can be harnessed for commercial tourism.
Kebbi,apart from the accolade of being amongst the few most peaceful states in Nigeria is also an untapped mine of potentials many European countries would make sacrifices to the gods for.If the Afrikaners that colonized South Africa were given Kebbi,the state would have been an African wonder and centre of attraction for the whole of Africa.
But here criminals,illiterates in corridors of power have never seen beyond their pockets and subjugating the almajiris and poor of Kebbi.

4 Likes

Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by sosoliso123: 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
what a about Gombe state?
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by sosoliso123: 11:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
biblegirl:
me sef dey wonder o
Lagos
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by fof1: 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ehiscotch:

www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/kebbi-peaceful-state-history-nigeria-gov-okorocha/

SHAMELESS TALKATIVE GOVERNOR. A GARRULOUS FELLOW VERY INSENSITIVE THOUGH PRETENDS TO BE PASSIONATE TOWARDS D POOR. DECEITS OF LUCIFER.
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by demefa(m): 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
ajepako:

no1 love Kebbi like I do. I love Yauri dats my second home. NYSC camp nw at dankingari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by demefa(m): 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
ajepako:
I totally agree with Okorocha on this..

Kebbi is indeed very tranquil, peaceful and its people are very hospitable..

My NYSC year there was very unforgettable..

God bless Kebbi state and Nigeria..
Same here. My students make mi feel like crying whenever dey hear I mst Liv dem one day.Well d problem der is language barrier, u mst learn Hausa by force

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 04, 2017
ajepako:

I totally agree..

Till date, it remains the ONLY northern state that has never experienced Boko Haram crises or Fulani herdsmen problem..

Yea because there is no media coverage over there. just knew that it is still in Nigeria today since my 36 states and capital days.
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by mrMeen(m): 1:51am On Aug 04, 2017
JikanBaura:
True... Kebbi state is the must Peacefull state ever in History of Nigeria. Fact cool. CC LALASTICLALA push this to front page let hear Nigerians opinion
you I don't finally catch you.
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by Emperormartin(m): 2:21am On Aug 04, 2017
JaffyJoe:
Owelle isn't just sucking Hausa's balls, he is swallowing their cum too. Smh.

Kwara and even Ekiti are way more peaceful.
Kwara state hmmmm....in the history of Nigeria kwara state can't come close as peaceful; Offa and Erinile clashes is just one of the few instances to mention
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by Teacher1776(m): 4:39am On Aug 04, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Yea... to an extent

Until religious argument stirs up, however that was about 10 or 15 years back.

Aside that, Birnin Kebbi is a cool place to grow/live

why won't they be peaceful? A state that depends massively on revenues from FG for survival. They have no visible reason for agitation.
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by NaijaBlend: 5:19am On Aug 04, 2017
I blame Imo people for foisting this fraud on themselves! They deserve what they get.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Senate Mace Snatched By Invaders / Carpenter Undergoes Surgery To Remove Tumor Of 20 Years On His Back. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.