Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled (28381 Views)

M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) / Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) / M.I Abaga Visits Diamond Bank Headquarters Lekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled by amzee(m): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lakeside79:

Yes and you win....…...............
Nothing undecided
I just got an alert from my bank now.
Re: M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled by youngbravian(m): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
amzee:
Dont worried,we just starting lesson now.
I won't worried myself
Re: M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled by luminouz(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
Adeley83:
I do know why I find this hilarious
U registered yday n ur all over d place....
Calm down naw...na fuel u dey burn o grin

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled by DilaRocks: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lalas247:

Focus on ur life kid .. ur opinion is like fly on sh!t
It's not my fault u are Broke grin depressed n miserable if not u wont quote me

All these Nigerian girls self, so funny, Lol right so everyone is miserable broke and depressed when they say the truth, it was true when they said the truth aint sweet, sorry if I offended your feelings but the fact still remains you are ugly, I am pretty sure if you weren't depressed yourself you wouldn't sound so butt hurt with your lame clap back and I forgot to add " I am way better looking than you are dear" wink you can vent your frustration out the window, bye.
Re: M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
That's how one useless musician like that promised us Grammy

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled by joenor(m): 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
A new youth chairman for Rappers
stGabrielo:
M.I who's he undecided
Re: M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled by joenor(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
You know say when them don take... them dey see the world as nothing, Making promises that's hard to fulfill.

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled by Josmila(m): 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
ShitHead:
He is too short to stand up to his promise.

Bars!

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled by Leez(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
ebusfav:
Chocolate City Boss and rapper M.I, has been called out over an 'empty promise' he made last year to an Abuja based rapper 'Young Incredible' at a concert he headlined.

M.I who said Young Incredible was one of the best rappers out there, never fulfilled the record deal promise he made to him. Here's what Gauis wrote;

"Videos don't lie!
10 Months after Nigeria's Acclaimed best rapper 'MI' promises Abuja's best rapper "Young Incredible" A 1 year development deal and later a record deal he is yet to fulfil his promise or talk to the young man."

http://www.lailasblog.com/rapper-m-i-called-out-over-an-empty-promise-he-made-last-year/

but wia is NwaAmaikpe sef
Re: M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled by alpacino2014(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
Refuse abi refuge.. No kill me wit ur English o..
Amanda2017:
It is better to take refuse in the Lord than to trust in man.
However, this exposition will surely push M.I to fulfil his promise
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXe7YIUXc6RkQ6b7botdM6A
Re: M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled by Ricindob(m): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
ShitHead:
shiiii.. Wooow.. this is so dope

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled by Henrydboss: 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Pls does anyone know any university offering aeronautical engineering in Nigeria?? I recently applied for mechanical engineering in fupre but I don't know if they offer it as one of the final year options areas in mechanical engineering any fupre mechanical engineering student in the house thanks
Re: M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled by ozo13(m): 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
ShitHead:
see finishing

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled by Behnjamin(m): 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
Amanda2017:

Refuse ko, Sewage ni !!!
Re: M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled by noscarn91(m): 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
The dude is good , maybe finances are down to chocolate city

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwJDTWa-Q2I
Re: M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled by LyfeJennings(m): 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
A lot of so called celebs are broke Asz.
Shish plenty of them no get

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled by Lalas247(f): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
DilaRocks:

All these Nigerian girls self, so funny, Lol right so everyone is miserable broke and depressed when they say the truth, it was true when they said the truth aint sweet, sorry if I offended your feelings but the fact still remains you are ugly, I am pretty sure if you weren't depressed yourself you wouldn't sound so butt hurt with your lame clap back and I forgot to add " I am way better looking than you are dear" wink you can vent your frustration out the window, bye.
Haha lol keep reaching .. that Broke must have hit a nerve grin zero balance then u come on nl and seek attention .. why did u quote me not only that u went as far as clicking on my profile haha .. u are a kid .. a mature person will keep it moving! #fact ...keep fooling urself If u like fine if u like no fine ur biz.. when u become a boss holla till then keep reaching .. grin
Re: M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled by younglleo: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
he was high on weed. No blame
Re: M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled by femzylivey(m): 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
In one of his track of his last Album, The Ibaga also boosted to buy the Bar when he jam his fans for there

I just dey hope to see am for Bar someday

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled by sonofthunder: 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
Amanda2017:
refuge I suppose and not refuse
Re: M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled by DilaRocks: 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha lol keep reaching .. that Broke must have hit a nerve grin zero balance then u come on nl and seek attention .. why did u quote me not only that u went as far as clicking on my profile haha .. u are a kid .. a mature person will keep it moving! #fact ...keep fooling urself If u like fine if u like no fine ur biz.. when u become a boss holla till then keep reaching .. grin

Re: M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled by tbanj07(m): 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
REFUSE bawo anaye

Amanda2017:
Re: M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled by brightgreat(m): 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
So you've gotten here as well

Lukmann1:
That is how celebrities leave a fake live. The boy should forgot MI and got move on with his careers.
Re: M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled by Ghettologist(m): 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
I know young incredible personally, he's dope... promising, will be better than MI if given the opportunity... I think MI knows, maybe that's why he ignored him...

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled by mrandy002: 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
this 1 na his wahala b dat
Re: M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled by Champele(m): 12:20am On Aug 02, 2017
Na talk talk dey know. Mumu dey of people
Re: M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled by Champele(m): 12:20am On Aug 02, 2017
Na talk talk dey know. Mumu set of people
Re: M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 02, 2017
Please leave M.I alone. His inability to fulfil his promise is due to recession. Has Buhari and his change crew fulfill their campaign promises Apologies but Let the young man be. Things are hard cheesy
Re: M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled by campbelljosh(m): 6:58am On Aug 02, 2017
Forgot or forgotten grin
Lukmann1:
That is how celebrities leave a fake live. The boy should forgot MI and got move on with his careers.
Re: M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled by campbelljosh(m): 7:01am On Aug 02, 2017
Listen to MI's track Human being and you will know the guy is broke for now. Guy take heart and don't live your life relying on people's promises.
Re: M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled by edubaba(m): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2017
Lukmann1:

your english are not correct too, so we together both.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Cutest Nigerian Celebrities And Their Families / STARBOY: Wizkid Goes Shirtless In New Photo / Ebube Nwagbo Celebrates 36th Birthday In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.