Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Beautiful Photos Of A Child Model Who Was Bullied In School Because Of Her Skin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Photos Of A Child Model Who Was Bullied In School Because Of Her Skin (2168 Views)

Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules / Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup / Beverly Naya Was Bullied For Having Bad Eczema, Crooked Teeth, Lightbulb Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Photos Of A Child Model Who Was Bullied In School Because Of Her Skin by talk2saintify(m): 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
Photos of a beautiful black girl, Kheris Rogers who was a victim of bullying in her school has gone viral. She found solace in modelling and took it up as a career. She also started a movement #flexingmycomplexion which encourages blacks to appreciate their skin colour. More photos after the cut...

Mynd44,Lalasticlala See Fine Girl abeg

Ah Lawv Black Beauty Die

Re: Beautiful Photos Of A Child Model Who Was Bullied In School Because Of Her Skin by Kentura(m): 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
She should kuku go do advert for kiwi shoe polish
she fine tho..

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of A Child Model Who Was Bullied In School Because Of Her Skin by jonathanOz: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Beautiful. Wanted to bring out my vaseline but changed my mind.

The weather is not that dry. I'll rub only lotion. Perverts
Re: Beautiful Photos Of A Child Model Who Was Bullied In School Because Of Her Skin by talk2saintify(m): 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
jonathanOz:
Beautiful. Wanted to bring out my vaseline but changed my mind.

The weather is not that dry. I'll rub only lotion. Perverts

Seriously??

She's Under 13 Dude

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of A Child Model Who Was Bullied In School Because Of Her Skin by jonathanOz: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
talk2saintify:

Seriously??
She's Under 13 Dude
So because she is 13 i should'nt apply some lotion on my body again?

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of A Child Model Who Was Bullied In School Because Of Her Skin by StarBukola(f): 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
Dark Angel kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Beautiful Photos Of A Child Model Who Was Bullied In School Because Of Her Skin by Tynasparks(f): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
kiss Wow shes beautiful
Re: Beautiful Photos Of A Child Model Who Was Bullied In School Because Of Her Skin by Preca(f): 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
beautiful....
Re: Beautiful Photos Of A Child Model Who Was Bullied In School Because Of Her Skin by adadike281(f): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
Is her name Amaka? she is so beautiful!
Re: Beautiful Photos Of A Child Model Who Was Bullied In School Because Of Her Skin by kachi19: 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
Keri Pollard. she won me heart two months ago... Racism my butt
Re: Beautiful Photos Of A Child Model Who Was Bullied In School Because Of Her Skin by StarPlayer: 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
There's one psycho some steps above me. Can someone please epp him undecided
Re: Beautiful Photos Of A Child Model Who Was Bullied In School Because Of Her Skin by cecilgee(m): 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
look at those straight legs
Re: Beautiful Photos Of A Child Model Who Was Bullied In School Because Of Her Skin by talk2riel: 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
Sweet chocolat
Re: Beautiful Photos Of A Child Model Who Was Bullied In School Because Of Her Skin by Lordapson23(m): 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
jonathanOz:

So because she is 13 i should'nt apply some lotion on my body again?
If she lyk make she be 6months, rub ur lotion dude, nothing do u..

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Hushpuppi Excited Over School Hostel Named After Him In Auchi Poly (photo) / Actress, Victoria Kolawole Flashes Her Tip In A See Through Sport Wear [PICS] / Meet Fan Who Kept Mercy Johnson's Marriage Intact (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.