Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Gb Whatsapp Version 5.80 Update With New PRO Features - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gb Whatsapp Version 5.80 Update With New PRO Features (1095 Views)

Download Aero Whatsapp Version 8.36 Apk Latest Version For Android / Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It / See The Interesting Features Of The Newly Updated Whatsapp Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gb Whatsapp Version 5.80 Update With New PRO Features by OneKinGuy(m): 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
Cool Features Of GB Whatsapp Update

• Hide Last Seen without any problem in one click.
Send a broadcast message to 600 people instead of 250.

•Preview of photos and videos without any loading.

• Privacy tricks like Hiding second blue tick.

• Theme store to install new themes.

•No copy of date and name while copying multiple messages.

• Send a video of size 50MB instead of 16MB.

• Send 90 images (photos) at once instead of 10
• Download friends status in one click.

•Change app icon and notification icon from settings.

•Update status up to 250 characters instead of 139.

And many more features, Try and use it to find.
Sorry: Not available for Apple iPhones ( iOS devices ).

NEW FEATURES

√ Exclusive: Facility to send scheduled messages (select option after writing a message)

√ Edit the images just before sending them from the gallery

√ Select & send multiple videos at once

√ Option: Change color personal and group conversations

√ Size: Send a video of size up to 50 MB (previously 30 MB)

√ Exclusive: Go to the 1st message of any conversation

√ New: Send games, programs, and any kind of files

√ Added: Option helps in preventing anyone acknowledging that you have seen their status

√ Fixed: Problem that shut down the app by force in some devices

√ Exclusive: Convert video of any size to a moving image and send it.

Download GB Whatsapp Now
Re: Gb Whatsapp Version 5.80 Update With New PRO Features by Draei: 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
keep deceiving yourself to generate traffic
for your irrelevant lies-filled website.
Re: Gb Whatsapp Version 5.80 Update With New PRO Features by OneKinGuy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
Draei:
keep deceiving yourself to generate traffic
for your irrelevant lies-filled website.

i dont understand yur sorrow sir....whats the lie here now.....or yu just want to test your new Nairaland Writing skills on me...Abeg just do me passover ooo....i gat no time

1 Like

Re: Gb Whatsapp Version 5.80 Update With New PRO Features by Draei: 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
OneKinGuy:

i dont understand yur sorrow sir....whats the lie here now.....or yu just want to test your new Nairaland Writing skills on me...Abeg just do me passover ooo....i gat no time
Niggar, stop being daft. I already got an
update notification this morning about the
new version before you posted this crap of
yours. Some of the new features you added
are false. Anyway, it's your headache...#Ciao!
Re: Gb Whatsapp Version 5.80 Update With New PRO Features by OneKinGuy(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Draei:

Niggar, stop being daft. I already got an
update notification this morning about the
new version before you posted this crap of
yours. Some of the new features you added
are false. Anyway, it's your headache...#Ciao!
because you haven't used the features dont means its false.....telme any one there you think it's false and i will tell u how to use it

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 4 For Sale / Please Learning To Repair TV Both LCD.LED And Phone Which One Is Better? / New BBM Beta For Android Now Available From The Google Play Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.