Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

See The Interesting Features Of The Newly Updated Whatsapp Version - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Interesting Features Of The Newly Updated Whatsapp Version (4279 Views)

The Newly Launched Tecno Pop 3 Plus Price In Nigeria & Specs. / Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro / Google New Operating System Android 8.0 Oreo Has These Interesting Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Interesting Features Of The Newly Updated Whatsapp Version by dominzy(m): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
If you are still using an older version of whatsapp, I guess you should update it to the latest version 2.18.156 and later so that you can enjoy the newly introduced feature.

This feature will be loved by all Groyp chat admins because it has do with setting permissions for who will be able to change the group icon and subject.

Here, the group admin will be able to set if it's only the group admins or every member of the group that will be able to change the group icon and subject.

How to set this permission

Group admins should make sure their whatsapp is updated to the latest version as seen in the image above.

After updating the whatsapp, admins should tap the "Group Info" and click on "Group settings"

At the next dialog box, click on "Edit Group info" *only group admin can have this access*

Select "Only admins" if you want only the admins to be able to change the icon and subject

Or select "All participants" if you want all members of the group to be able to change the icon and subject.

That's all.

I hope you understood the above procuderes, if you face any problem, feel free to comment below and I'll be here to help you out.

I'm very sure all Group Admins are very happy for the development of this new features.

Another feature of the updated whatsapp version is that WhatsApp has updated its app so that users can continue to listen to a voice message while browsing around other conversations, or leaving the app entirely.

“Voice messages will now continue to play if you switch to another app or turn your screen off,” the messaging platform writes in the changelog for the update.

Those who regularly use voice messages are sure to appreciate the changes in this latest update.

5 Likes

Re: See The Interesting Features Of The Newly Updated Whatsapp Version by paddyofboss(m): 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
And it will help us win world cup abi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Interesting Features Of The Newly Updated Whatsapp Version by RemedyLab: 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
cool
Re: See The Interesting Features Of The Newly Updated Whatsapp Version by Royalcards(m): 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
Royalcards

Bring all Gift Card for instant payment.
ITunes
Amazon
Steam
Call or whatsapp 0813801828
Re: See The Interesting Features Of The Newly Updated Whatsapp Version by drstrange12(m): 11:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
a ma ni problem oo (x3)
e mi ati e ma ni problem ooo

1 Like

Re: See The Interesting Features Of The Newly Updated Whatsapp Version by Zucchi(m): 12:03am On Jun 04, 2018
I love the voice record section so my baby Chioma can send me voice chat while I listen to my second baby sukura shocked
Re: See The Interesting Features Of The Newly Updated Whatsapp Version by megafem1: 12:16am On Jun 04, 2018
Plz help me
I mistakenly recharge #10,000 on my glo. The money is part of my school fees. Kindly buy card from me on 07056897107
Re: See The Interesting Features Of The Newly Updated Whatsapp Version by strokegoons(m): 12:49am On Jun 04, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXzvS4VCzOE...don't forget to subscribe to the comedy channel
Re: See The Interesting Features Of The Newly Updated Whatsapp Version by ObservantFellow: 5:51am On Jun 04, 2018
drstrange12:
a ma ni problem oo (x3)
e mi ati e ma ni problem ooo

1 Like

Re: See The Interesting Features Of The Newly Updated Whatsapp Version by directonpc(m): 6:54am On Jun 04, 2018
the voice note improvement is much needed. long overdue.
Re: See The Interesting Features Of The Newly Updated Whatsapp Version by coleB(m): 7:20am On Jun 04, 2018
megafem1:
Plz help me
I mistakenly recharge #10,000 on my glo. The money is part of my school fees. Kindly buy card from me on 07056897107
go to ur bank,plead with em n they will assist u reverting it. dis is d 21st century
Re: See The Interesting Features Of The Newly Updated Whatsapp Version by dominzy(m): 7:58am On Jun 04, 2018
paddyofboss:
And it will help us win world cup abi
maybe
Re: See The Interesting Features Of The Newly Updated Whatsapp Version by jayinfo2(m): 8:23am On Jun 04, 2018
This is a very old feature on gbwhatsapp
Re: See The Interesting Features Of The Newly Updated Whatsapp Version by drstrange12(m): 8:44am On Jun 04, 2018
megafem1:
Plz help me

exchange ur airtime back to cash is easy na, go browse abeg
Re: See The Interesting Features Of The Newly Updated Whatsapp Version by Mikkyjay17(m): 8:47am On Jun 04, 2018
megafem1:
Plz help me

Go to zorango.com there you can convert your airtime to cash then transfer it to your bank account. They charged 30% of the money.
Re: See The Interesting Features Of The Newly Updated Whatsapp Version by gulfer: 10:07am On Jun 04, 2018
Mikkyjay17:

Go to zorango.com there you can convert your airtime to cash then transfer it to your bank account. They charged 30% of the money.
30% ke, that's robbery na angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: See The Interesting Features Of The Newly Updated Whatsapp Version by Prolificdeman: 10:21am On Jun 04, 2018
wow, let me go and download it asap.
PS: Check my signature for your door/window security alarm device.
Re: See The Interesting Features Of The Newly Updated Whatsapp Version by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 04, 2018
Noted.
Re: See The Interesting Features Of The Newly Updated Whatsapp Version by Solomon17(m): 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
Good cool
Re: See The Interesting Features Of The Newly Updated Whatsapp Version by Mztitovina(f): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
Do you know Cucumber is one of the ultimate cooling foods. Did you know that 96 percent of cucumber's weight is just water? Cucumber's high water content helps regulate the water balance of the body, especially on hot days. Because they are so rich in water and fibre, cucumbers are also a good bet for effective weight loss. Other than this, cucumber has also been an integral part of skin and beauty care rituals since many generations.

Check :5 Ways You Can Use Cucumber For Common Skin Problems

http://www.titovina.com/2018/06/cucumber-for-skin5-ways-you-can-use_4.html?m=1
Re: See The Interesting Features Of The Newly Updated Whatsapp Version by dominzy(m): 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
Zucchi:
I love the voice record section so my baby Chioma can send me voice chat while I listen to my second baby sukura shocked
Lol
Bahd guy
Re: See The Interesting Features Of The Newly Updated Whatsapp Version by lawrence35(m): 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Re: See The Interesting Features Of The Newly Updated Whatsapp Version by bmegng: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
IS THE WEEKEND FAST APPROACHING AND YOU STILL DONT KNOW THE PERFECT EVENT TO ROCK YOUR WEEKEND. NOT TO WORRY BMEG ADMIN HAS SPICED UP THE NET IN WHICH YOU CAN GET LATEST UPDATES OF EVENTS HAPPENING AROUND AND OUTSIDE YOUR LOCATION. ALL YOU HAVE TO TO IS LOGIN TO http://BMEG.COM.NG AND VIEW THE EVENTS AROUND YOU.

OR

ARE YOU HAVING AN EVENT AND DONT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT THE PROMOTION OF THE EVENT YOU CAN ALSO ADVERTISE YOUR EVENT ON OUR PLATFORM WITH WILD NUMBER OF VIEWS LOOKING FOR UPCOMING EVENTS. SO KEEP EVERYONE UPDATED VIA OUR PLATFORM TODAY
http://BMEG.COM.NG

(1) (Reply)

Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) / Xiaomi Phones With Outrageous Price Tags On Jumia / Urgent! Pls How Do I Recharge Credit Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.