Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu (28176 Views)

Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) / Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
kanu dey live for ur Backyard, but u neva call am to order.. by the moment he goes to Kaduna and then he is attacked and his entourage fight those attacking. That's when you will see what an ethnic cleansing will be like..

our addage says, " eyom abubid ebod, ke ini oyo imi kimme" u find the black sheep before darkness covers.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by repogirl(f): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
Mean while, Security forces are still closing in on the Arewa youths.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by repogirl(f): 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
Mean while, Security forces are still closing in on the Arewa youths
DerideGull:

No, most of them know that it will be either banishment or public execution.
. Banishment and public execution ke? Are we still in the 16th century?

How do you people even come up with this stuff?

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by kaycshine(f): 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
Who's this one talking?

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by castrokins(m): 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
It Is Actually Stupid To Indulge Arewa Youths After Threaning An Ethnic Nationality In A Federation That Preaches Oneness. Arewa Youths Ought To Have Firstly Been Arrested Before Further Talks. Arewa Should Not Always Get Away With Anything And Everything. It Is Why The Country Is The Way It Is At The Moment.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by danigbo(m): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
Is it these BUHARI mates you are calling youth's. ?

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by GreatMahmud: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nonsense..Orji u met your mallam friends who only expressed their minds. Keep deceiving yourself till reality sets on Igbos up there in the north come the deadline.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by MTKbudapest(m): 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
when biafra comes we will chase some people out of we biafra.
Its just a matter of time

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by Ten06(m): 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
God bless Kalu, this is a man Nnamdi Kanu is suppose to be cleaning his compound
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by modsfucker: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
conductor4z:
Story. Orji Uzor is a sellout and a clown. Arewa hanimals are cowardic retards like their skull mining slaves if they don't carry out their watery threat. angry

Come on, clear road cheesy

What is cowardic Mr. Senior retard?
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by modsfucker: 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
Karlman:
...northern illiterates on a notice me charade!

The Southern criminal has spoken grin
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by SenatorM(m): 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
kanu dey live for ur Backyard, but u neva call am to order.. by the moment he goes to Kaduna and then he is attacked and his entourage fight those attacking. That's when you will see what an ethnic cleansing will be like..

our addage says, " eyom abubid ebod, ke ini oyo imi kimme" u find the black sheep before darkness covers.
You dey always reason with your nyash.

No be only ethnic cleansing, you weh nor know road to North. Go ask abokiis wetin igbos do dem during kano and Jos crises

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by Iamzik: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
See how he described his people...

...economic migrants in nature

I thought only Fulani herdsmen are migrant in nature...

Flatty don suffer!

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by modsfucker: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
MichaelSokoto:
Bukum!

d arewa spokesperson shld be arrested & hanged by his balls!

Prof Osibanjo falling my hand like seriously angry

What should we do to Igbo spokesperson, KANU?
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by talk2emma: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Where are the youths

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by Afam4eva(m): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
It's just a matter of time for God to punish both Orji Uzor kalu and Rochas Okorocha for ridiculing Igbos the way they have done.

5 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by EmekaBlue(m): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
Orji get out...u better stay quiet

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by Ebubeze(m): 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
you mean the 65year old youth visited you today, and you are now celebrating. OK continue your macabre dance idiot

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
SenatorM:
You dey always reason with your nyash.

No be only ethnic cleansing, you weh nor know road to North. Go ask abokiis wetin igbos do dem during kano and Jos crises

dey dier and be forming rambo from ur abode in isialangwa... na ur people go sufa am

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by kibra4u(m): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Former Abia State governor, Orji Kalu, on Tuesday received the leaders of the Coalition of Arewa Youths led by its chairman, Shettima Yerima.

The meeting held in Kalu’s house Tuesday afternoon.

Kalu shared what was discussed on his Facebook page.

He wrote: “It is the same group that made the Kaduna declaration in which three months quit notice was given to the Igbo living in the North. The quit notice has actually been a source of worry to me because I knew the commitments of our people around the world not to talk more of being economic migrants in nature.

“The unnecessary uprising caused by the quit notice inundated me to call them to order as nothing is too much to be sacrificed for peace. I believe the actions of these youth were borne out of frustration and I am happy that they have promised me today that they will further consult to sheath their swords and denounce their declaration.

“Today, they have given me their word of embracing peace and maintaining that no harm shall befall any of our people in the North. I believe in a united Nigeria where fairness, equity and justice are instituted. I also believe that our lives are sacrosanct and no Igbo blood should be spilled at any slightest provocation again.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/01/quit-notice-igbos-arewa-youths-told-orji-kalu/

Uzor Kalu go and sit your ass down. Your actions has nothing to do with making peace. All you are interested in - is protecting your investments.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by Albion05: 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
We don't need Orji Uzo Kalu IN this matter. Shame have engulfed the Arewa Youth. Time has come. It is not business as well. They should carry out their treat and see what happens next. By then Nigeria will be history.
DerideGull:

No, most of them know that it will be either banishment or public execution.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by MrHenshaw: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Former Abia State governor, Orji Kalu, on Tuesday received the leaders of the Coalition of Arewa Youths led by its chairman, Shettima Yerima.

He wrote: “It is the same group that made the Kaduna declaration in which three months quit notice was given to the Igbo living in the North. The quit notice has actually been a source of worry to me because I knew the commitments of our people around the world not to talk more of being economic migrants in nature.

“The unnecessary uprising caused by the quit notice inundated me to call them to order as nothing is too much to be sacrificed for peace. I believe the actions of these youth were borne out of frustration and I am happy that they have promised me today that they will further consult to sheath their swords and denounce their declaration.

“Today, they have given me their word of embracing peace and maintaining that no harm shall befall any of our people in the North. I believe in a united Nigeria where fairness, equity and justice are instituted. I also believe that our lives are sacrosanct and no Igbo blood should be spilled at any slightest provocation again.”

Who sent you? l guess you went on behalf of your family members.
Why appeasing and appealing as if their threat will hold water.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by chiagozien(m): 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
No real igbo man give a fu£k about orji uzor kalu and his arewa friends.on first october we stand.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by cjrane: 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
DONSMITH123:

Orji Uzor Kalu ...oya clap for yourself! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeye dey smell....
He only wants to maintain his contracts in northern states.....

useless thief.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by enemyofprogress: 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
They have goned to beg grin grin

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by nwoye72: 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
Orji uzo kale we don't want u to plead for us,just leave the igbos alone

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
a fraudster who can not win his constituency senatorial seat on a 3 consecutive times is parading himself as Igbo leader... Oga the 1st Oct quit notice stands shikina... Biafra here we come grin

3 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by chiagozien(m): 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ten06:
God bless Kalu, this is a man Nnamdi Kanu is suppose to be cleaning his compound
we are igbo not yorobast

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by Okonkwo22: 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
OUK Remains the most stupid Igbo past leader in the history of the world. We know your history and that of your mother from the barracks. So, please chill because you have lost relevance already, a fact you refused to accept. Don't continue jumping from one party to the other, your loots will soon run dry on the same masses you looted

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by Caleboha(m): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Dereformer:
No presidential aspirant in Nigeria should ever give orji Uzo Kalu VP position.

That man is a vagabond in the east. We have not forgotten how he messed abia state up.

He is now running from piller to post like a squirell seeking for cheap recognition.

OUK is an anathema and no body should associate with him.

why do you care what happens in Nigeria? I thought its Biafra or death? Leave Nigeria deal with its thieves. Focus on Biafra
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by talk2percy(m): 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
U say wetin, who send u go? U are a sychophant-of course u should b cuz u are a bloody politician. Buh i take God beg u, no play politics with the blood of my comrades. We no de do one Naigiria again, na by force? Just respect ur old age before them go talk say I insult u.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by talk2percy(m): 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
cjrane:

Orji Uzor Kalu ...oya clap for yourself! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeye dey smell....
He only wants to maintain his contracts in northern states.....

useless thief.
don mind the old fraudster

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally / FG Commences Direct Payment Of N65,000 To Ex-militants / Police Stops BBOG Protest Today In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.