Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Ufedo Sunshine Joins New York Film Academy, Gets Shoutout From Them On IG - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufedo Sunshine Joins New York Film Academy, Gets Shoutout From Them On IG (16370 Views)

Ufedo Sunshine: "I Am A Virgin" / "I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo / Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Joins New York Film Academy, Gets Shoutout From Them On IG by Raheemzee(m): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
1Rebel:

Biafrans
she'z no fucking biafran,she'z a kogite
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Joins New York Film Academy, Gets Shoutout From Them On IG by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
1Rebel:

Biafrans
Go get sence i beg u............
Ufedo na igala name.........wetin Biafra de find there
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Joins New York Film Academy, Gets Shoutout From Them On IG by Maeka(m): 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
CARRY WAKA OMA IYE
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Joins New York Film Academy, Gets Shoutout From Them On IG by mrdipye(m): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
Is she an igala girl?
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Joins New York Film Academy, Gets Shoutout From Them On IG by NovusHomo(m): 1:21am On Aug 03, 2017
NEHLIVE:
Nollywood Actress Ufedo Sunshine has just joined the league of a few Nigerian entertainers getting Hollywood-style training at the world renowned New York Film Academy. The actress took to her IG page to share photos of herself [b]at the school premises [/b]and The New York Film Academy official Instagram account even commented on her posts, seeming to confirm her new status as a trainee at the prestigious highly coveted institution. We say a big congrats to her.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/08/nollywood-actress-ufedo-sunshine-gets.html
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Joins New York Film Academy, Gets Shoutout From Them On IG by NovusHomo(m): 1:27am On Aug 03, 2017
NEHLIVE:
Nollywood Actress Ufedo Sunshine has just joined the league of a few Nigerian entertainers getting Hollywood-style training at the world renowned New York Film Academy. The actress took to her IG page to share photos of herself [b]at the school premises [/b]and The New York Film Academy official Instagram account even commented on her posts, seeming to confirm her new status as a trainee at the prestigious highly coveted institution. We say a big congrats to her.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/08/nollywood-actress-ufedo-sunshine-gets.html

I am not one to spoil any one's joy/game/hustle/lies. But...

* Picture one is the stoop (steps to the entrance) to the New York Film Academy.
* Picture two was taken on one of the boats in the Staten Island Ferry fleet that run between the St. George Terminal in the Island and South Ferry Terminal in Lower Manhattan. (I should know because I ride these boats five times a week).
* Picture three could have been taken anywhere around South Ferry, a tourist destination. It is a replica of the "Statue of Liberty". It could be found in public parks, on the sidewalk (pavement), etc. You even find homeless guys attired like one. You could take a photograph with them for a price.

Are all these part of the campus? Please note that this is not to deny the claim of attendance at whatever institute. I'm just sayin'...
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Joins New York Film Academy, Gets Shoutout From Them On IG by Achadu76: 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
NYPD watching you from behind cos they know Najia can act drama any where.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha To Marry Samsung Manager / 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers / Lovely Photo Of Julius Agwu And His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.