Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers (16372 Views)

Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer / Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad / 2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by bovy: 9:22am On Nov 23, 2011
Nigerian Music superstar Tuface idibia and his friend, Matthew Ohio, saved the life of a police officer who was shot by armed robbers on sunday night.Tuface and Ohio were on their way from a club to Southern Sun Hotel, Ikoyi around 3am when they discovered the body of Corporal Ganiu somewhere along Muri Okunola, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Ohio, the Executive Producer of Industry Nite explained they ignored the rumours that gun shots were heard on Muri Okunola and left the club for the hotel in Tuface Idibia’s car, with him behind the wheels.
When they saw the body lying on the street, they feared the many dangers that could come with stopping on the road at that time of the morning but they pushed such thoughts aside and stepped out to help the man.
They were informed that the officer was shot in the hand, stomach and leg by armed robbers barely 5 minutes before their arrival and was separated from his other police partners.Tuface and Ohio immediately helped the bleeding officer into the car and drove him to Reddington hospital, also in Victoria Island.
The hospital was initially reluctant to accept the patient as it was a gunshot case, but eventually admitted him based on Tuface's status.Ganiu was subsequently transferred to an unconfirmed hospital by the police and is now in stable condition.

Tuface has tweeted about the incident confirming the officer is ok

: http://www./2011/11/2face-idibia-rescues-police-officer.html#ixzz1eVyWpbkg

Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by kingchild(m): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2011
Tubaba , thats typical of your kind heartedness and you what, you have just started, they never see anything. GRAMMY AWARD all the way
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2011
Why did the hospital refuse to treat him at first? because of the gunshot?how silly.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by sheyguy: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2011
2 baba!!!
If to say na only u oh
i swear the world for pure pass oh!
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by cold(m): 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2011
Tuface's rep just went up a 100 notches with this show of kindness and bravery.Thumbs up bruv
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by skfa1: 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2011
U see why I always say we need a change in the way we do things.Human life should come first,why refuse a human being treatment? despite the fact that he is a police man serving his nation. We need a CHANGE!

Thanks to 2face and his friend Ohio.
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by YEMOYEMI: 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2011
Nice one from a truly brave heart.I doubt if I can do that. Congrats Mr Idibia
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by aginamuk: 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2011
jennykadry:

Why did the hospital refuse to treat him at first? because of the gunshot?how silly.

It's like you don't know that Nigerian hospitals do not treat gun shot wounds without a police report (emergency or not). This policy has left thousands of people dead over the years.
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by Okijajuju1(m): 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2011
My number one person in the entire Nigerian Entertainment circle!!

Tuale Baba!!

I no surprise at all, abi no be you again!!
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by lifestyle1(m): 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2011
bovy:

Nigerian Music superstar Tuface idibia and his friend, Matthew Ohio, saved the life of a police officer who  was shot by armed robbers on sunday night.Tuface  and Ohio were on their way from a club to Southern Sun Hotel, Ikoyi around 3am when they discovered the body of Corporal Ganiu somewhere along Muri Okunola, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Ohio, the Executive Producer of Industry Nite explained  they ignored the rumours that gun shots were heard on Muri Okunola and left the club for the hotel in Tuface Idibia’s car, with him behind the wheels.
    When they saw the body lying on the street, they feared the many dangers that could come with stopping on the road at that time of the morning but they pushed such thoughts aside and stepped out to help the man.
   They were informed that the officer was shot in the hand, stomach and leg by armed robbers barely 5 minutes before their arrival and was separated from his other police partners.Tuface and Ohio immediately helped the bleeding officer into the car and drove him to Reddington hospital, also in Victoria Island.
   The hospital was initially reluctant to accept the patient as it was a gunshot case, but eventually admitted him based on Tuface's status.Ganiu was subsequently transferred to an unconfirmed hospital by the police and is now in stable condition.

Tuface has tweeted about the incident confirming the officer is ok

: http://www./2011/11/2face-idibia-rescues-police-officer.html#ixzz1eVyWpbkg

This is rubbish, so if 2face is not famous they would not admit the dieing man.
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by Kx: 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2011
This is what they call selfless service and service to the society.

Not being honored with nigerian FG awards for doing ones job.

Incidentally he was treated without producing police report.
If the good samaratan was nt 2face, the police man would have died of the wounds.
when will this useless norm change?
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by Goldieluks: 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2011
well done Commando.
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by Baawaa(m): 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2011
Ordinary man dont dare to do it,as in u dont get name,if u dare it u wil decay inside cell shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by freecocoa(f): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2011
Nice one tubaba respect brother, even though say na policeman but,nothing dey happen.
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by bammo: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2011
2 baba u try, more fame money nd women wink
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2011
Ok, now I'm from Nigeria. . . Best news of 2011
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2011
He is fortunate to be a well known person, he could have been arrested for attempted murder of a police officer.
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2011
2baba too gbasky>>>

but if i was d one dat saved the man, would nairaland recognise me??
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by 4teelaw(f): 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2011
A perfect case of practice what you preach!
Tu - baba for presido 2015!
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by ocelot2006(m): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2011
Tubaba, well done.
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by doctokwus: 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2011
Dis story get as he be:they heard gunshots or rumors of gunshots& still went out @3am;came acros a policeman shot about 5mins earlier, in about 3 positions,ABANDONED by his patrol or checkpoint colleagues& obviously still bleeding but alive;braved d dangers& took him in d car to d nearest,& maybe one of d most expensive hospitals in lagos state,where he was saved!Uhn.
I reserve any further comments,he just get as he sound for my ear.
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by slap1(m): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2011
jennykadry:

That part of the story is incredulous. The dying man is a police officer, and the National Assembly has passed a bill that instructs hospitals to save gunshot victims first, with or without police report. Thanks to 2face.
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by logica(m): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2011
doctokwus:

Dis story get as he be:they heard gunshots or rumors of gunshots& still went out @3am;came acros a policeman shot about 5mins earlier, in about 3 positions,ABANDONED by his patrol or checkpoint colleagues& obviously still bleeding but alive;braved d dangers& took him in d car to d nearest,& maybe one of d most expensive hospitals in lagos state,where he was saved!Uhn.
I reserve any further comments,he just get as he sound for my ear.
You mean, it sounds weird to a self-centered coward? Of course!
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by itiswell1(m): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2011
So if na me carry that police officer go, he is as good as dead. God help us in this country.
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by EvilBrain1(m): 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2011
aginamuk:

It's like you don't know that Nigerian hospitals do not treat gun shot wounds without a police report (emergency or not). This policy has left thousands of people dead over the years.

Blame the police for that. They're the ones who go around harrassing doctors and nurses who are just trying to do their jobs. Even though the courts and more than one IGP have declared this stûpid policy illegal, the police are still enforcing it.

People always forget that health workers have themselves and their families to think of. At the end of the day, its just a job. It's not worth entering police wahala twice a week for.
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by Okijajuju1(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2011
Frankly! Its the Polices fault.

If Clinics should treat a gunshot victim without Police report, the clinic staff would be arrested.

Now that its one of them, I wish it wasnt 2face and that it was like an IG of police that was involved cos thats the only way that this rubbish law would change. I wonder if it is even a Law in the first!
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by teskyg: 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2011
One Love Tubaba.U to much my brother.
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2011
gud service, not every1 would do it. 2Baba Thanks
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by anishe(m): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2011
No doubt, Tuface is a nice guy, atleast, he is always donating his sperm around for ladies.

I hail you for this shaaaa.
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2011
4teelaw:

A perfect case of practice what you preach!
Tu - baba for presido 2015!

Free chicks for all man and free bele for all chicks. Wow, the dream.
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by EvilBrain1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2011
aginamuk:

Blame the police for that. They're the ones who go around harrassing doctors and nurses who are just trying to do their jobs. Even though the courts and more than one IGP have declared this stûpid policy illegal, the police are still enforcing it.

People always forget that health workers have themselves and their families to think of. At the end of the day, its just a job. It's not worth entering police wahala twice a week for.
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by ChScott(m): 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2011
Thanks to Tuface and friend

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lovely Photo Of Julius Agwu And His Daughter / Ufedo Sunshine Joins New York Film Academy, Gets Shoutout From Them On IG / Nigerian Celebrities Cover Nicson Africa Mag, Share Their Love Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.