Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Firstontechnologies Aptitute Test On Saturday 10th - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Firstontechnologies Aptitute Test On Saturday 10th (945 Views)

NLNG Graduate Trainee Aptitute Test Result Is Out / How To Open Nafdac Aptitute Test List - Inemesit A / NAFDAC Aptitute Test Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firstontechnologies Aptitute Test On Saturday 10th by Ehiwere(m): 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2007
Just got a mail inviting me for an aptitute test.BUt might not be able to make it,Presently far from Lagos,and i dont think i can make it that saturday.Anyway its well?Does any body have idea about there test?

INVITATION FOR APTITUDE TEST

Dear Candidate,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed for the post of Trainee graduate in our organization. Kindly attend our written test as follows:

Venue: Kings College

By Adeyemo Alakija Street

Victoria Island, Lagos

Date: Saturday February 10, 2007

Time: 12.00 pm prompt

Please note that you are expected to come along only with your writing materials, a current means of identification and a copy of this mail.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Re: Firstontechnologies Aptitute Test On Saturday 10th by Ehiwere(m): 10:00am On Feb 11, 2007
Hello,Does it implies that no body was called for this test.If any one wrote this test,The general house would want to learn from it.
I was actually called fro the test,but couldnt make it!as a result of my present location.How did the test go?How Organised was the test?
Re: Firstontechnologies Aptitute Test On Saturday 10th by arigidi: 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2007
its d same on my side,i cld not take the test because i was actually in abj at that time.but i mail them if i cld get a reschdule but there was no response from them.
Re: Firstontechnologies Aptitute Test On Saturday 10th by igbins23(m): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2007
The test was ok.I had to travel down from port harcourt on friday to meet up with the test.It lasted about 1 hr and a few minutes.They were coordinated.The result is expected in about 2 weeks time.

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank / Simba Group Is Inviting / Dpr Why This Long! Ha Bamana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.