Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Apc Led Federal Government Plans To Rehabilitate Non-existent Buruku Bridge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Led Federal Government Plans To Rehabilitate Non-existent Buruku Bridge (2204 Views)

Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government / FG Moves To Rehabilitate Enugu Airport, Plans To Destroy Illegal Structures / South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Led Federal Government Plans To Rehabilitate Non-existent Buruku Bridge by Moety: 4:45am On Aug 02, 2017
tsdarkside:

why didnt nobody visited the place when jonathan was in charge..??..

what was jonathan doing all this years??...
More than two years later and you're still shouting Jonathan.

You better wake up because at this rate APC will be worse than Idi Amin regime.

1 Like

Re: Apc Led Federal Government Plans To Rehabilitate Non-existent Buruku Bridge by myright: 5:07am On Aug 02, 2017
tsdarkside:

why didnt nobody visited the place when jonathan was in charge..??..

what was jonathan doing all this years??...
you, GEJ, Buhari, Fashola are all criminals
Re: Apc Led Federal Government Plans To Rehabilitate Non-existent Buruku Bridge by donaldinho111: 5:19am On Aug 02, 2017
GMBuhari:

king of hypocrites , you insulted me . your other posts you called for genocide , but you have the audacity to call mynd44 for one of my comments which clearly was a speculation

You talked about Federal Agencies , can you name some of them ?? Is it NEMA ? or what other agency are you talking about ? you and your type shouldn't have offsprings like i said earlier , clearly you have no point because we know nobody monitors anything and as for your rhetoric question , some federal roads and projects pass through local governments at different points in time and that's why a local government chairman or councilor is involved in preparing / suggesting an upgrade or a new project

yAPC kind of dull,senseless and illiterate kind of reasoning
Re: Apc Led Federal Government Plans To Rehabilitate Non-existent Buruku Bridge by system21: 5:27am On Aug 02, 2017
GMBuhari:
God bless your knowledge, I am disappointed that these YEastPobs are getting dumber by the day

Wipe out might be imminent , if these generation infect the coming ones then we are done for

You are obviously an animal, how does buruku bridge in Benue state concern Igbos. I really wonder what this forum is turning to
Re: Apc Led Federal Government Plans To Rehabilitate Non-existent Buruku Bridge by tsdarkside(m): 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
myright:
you, GEJ, Buhari, Fashola are all criminals

and you are a criminal too..
Re: Apc Led Federal Government Plans To Rehabilitate Non-existent Buruku Bridge by tsdarkside(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Moety:

More than two years later and you're still shouting Jonathan.

You better wake up because at this rate APC will be worse than Idi Amin regime.

jonathan bleeped up...

if jonathan realy did well then buhari wouldnt have sooo much to do today..

look at all this things that are complained about...wasnt this their already 6years ago??...

why did nobody complained back then??...does this even make sense to you?...
Re: Apc Led Federal Government Plans To Rehabilitate Non-existent Buruku Bridge by BuariCopyPaste: 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
GMBuhari:
You will sit here and blame fashola as if it's not your governors and senators that submitted the proposals

People should be this stupid , it's not fair

Fashola can not know every road and bridge , he's the minister of works , not google map

Oh shut up...... Fashola submitted the budget prepared by governors and senators without studying the contents

How then was able to defend the documents he never glanced at?

1 Like

Re: Apc Led Federal Government Plans To Rehabilitate Non-existent Buruku Bridge by toolovely(m): 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
some people are just pathetic.... a federal minister presented a list of rehabilitation works to be carried out by his ministry and it's been found that one of such items does not exist... instead of asking Fashola questions how he came about the bridge, you are there calling out PDP and GEJ....

is it PDP that submitted the list?

before you talk about rehabilitation, you must have assessed whatever it is, and conclude that it is due for rehabilitation...

if Fashola has done that, he would have known that such bridge doesn't exist...

this alone means he's not fit to be a minister....
Re: Apc Led Federal Government Plans To Rehabilitate Non-existent Buruku Bridge by GMBuhari: 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hello Dog ,

A resident mentioned that the Brigde does not exist , it was obviously executed on paper but not physically , Your people started blaming Fashola for being incompetent , so i am putting it to you , It is possible for Fashola to know every road, damn and Brigde ? why would anyone blame fashola when the so called bridge project was submitted to him ? Do you expect him to visit every site ??

That's why i said your likes are stupid , you didn't have to call me an animal and you obviously didn't read the thread , you just wanted to insult me without understanding the reason for my comment

system21:

You are obviously an animal, how does buruku bridge in Benue state concern Igbos. I really wonder what this forum is turning to
Re: Apc Led Federal Government Plans To Rehabilitate Non-existent Buruku Bridge by GMBuhari: 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
Mr reasoner , you made no point whatsoever , you didn't contribute anything positive other than insult me

But if i clap back in an epic manner you and the peabrains like you will start calling moderators
donaldinho111:
yAPC kind of dull,senseless and illiterate kind of reasoning

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO! Biafra: How Trouble Started At Nnamdi Kanu’s Palace Yesterday (MUST WATCH / Does The Senate President Of Nigeria Deserve Immunity? / Short Analysis Report (SAR): Kaduna Port; Katsina Refinery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.