Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba (24521 Views)

Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) / Okowa Commissions Dollar Steel Company In Aladja, Delta (Photos) / Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by loomer: 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
The way una dey misuse the word ultramodern for naija dey scare me
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by freshest4live: 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
DutchBrah:

Delta and Abia state always choose the most useless thieving Governors to rule over them. angry
Unfortunately True.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by 7footre(m): 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
All these crowd just to commission a fuel station? Shame on you okowa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by keishik: 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
scholes0:
Nigerians and their abuse of the English Language to massage their Egos...lol
where is the "Mega" and "Ultra-Modern" here abeg? grin
I'm also searching for the "shopping mall" ���

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by miltonchux(m): 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
nextprince:
Very good one there.

Keep up the good job and do your best for delta state.

What we keep hearing about some states are how they attacked their governors, how the governor's wives are giving order for the shooting of security agencies, how economy is suffering due to activities of some miscreants etc.

No problem.

So you re supporting this dullard of a governor. When other governors are busy commissioning project, Delta state Governor is busy commissioning ordinary filling station and shopping mall. What a shame, I can see how expose you are my dear.
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by jiangchu: 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
lonelydora:
What is mega on this pix now?

or what is ultra about what litters every nook and cranny of SW

1 Like

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by InvertedHammer: 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
/
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by azimibraun: 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
segneyukk:
Shopping mall with filling station.....petrol no get friend oo ...me n my household will NOT go n do shopping there. amen.
Since you have common sense and you were not greedy about it; may you never lack it. It's a trend in Delta, if you want quick approval for any investment that attracts customers just make sure it's near death. Just put it next to a filling station. Film house in Asaba is sitting on a tie bomb and a whole lot of places in asaba.
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by Divay22(f): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
uyplus:
A governor commissioning a filling station?? My God!! Nigeria is retrogressing.. Build roads, equip hospitals & schools, make good policies to better the lives ofvthe average deltan. How will a sane person applaud this job done by a sitting governor of an oil rich state? [/b]No electricity in delta state[b]. People shouldn't celebrate mediocrity for God's sake.
Really undecided Do you live in delta state for you to say this, because as I'm typing there is light...
You don't have to generalize it, Some part would have been better.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by MrigweC(m): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
Just to commission see as Prado full everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by OKorowanta: 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Worst performing governor in west Africa

Understatement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by Myself2(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
Okowa see your life ??

So na filling station governor dey go commission ...,what a crying shame
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
OKorowanta:

Understatement
grin
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by lazinny(m): 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
who can count how many SUV's there?
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by Arnoldo(m): 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
fatimababy95:
Groups become great only when everyone in them do his or her absolute best
you are damn right. thats functionalist theory.
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by Kiakia(m): 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
Afam4eva:
You just have to pity for Delta state. I can't imagine that a state with so much resources just decides to be mediocre. I wish we had the money Delta has in Enugu.
Their governors steal all the money. The last two before this Okowa stole the state blind.
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by sniperwolf(m): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
When the rest of the world is going green. Soonest we will be drinking our fuel when top or major brands here like Honda and Toyota start making electric vehicles

1 Like

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by Otugo007(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
SandraJane:
- Reassures Investors Of Enabling Environment

Delta State Governor, Senator Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa has assured investors of government’s support in the provision of enabling environment for economic development of the country.

Speaking today [01-08-17] when he inaugurated the Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station and Mall in Asaba, Senator Okowa said that the state was investors’ friendly and economic viable to support investors willing to impact on the state economy.

“I am glad at your zeal to impact on your immediate society, I want to assure you of the support of government to impact on the economy of the state, I want to urge all deltans with investments in other places to come and invest at home, your investments will help generate employment for the youths and impact on the state economy”, Governor Okowa said.

He commended the Group Managing Director, Rain Oil Ltd, Engr. Gabriel Ogbechie for his investments in the state and his infrastructural contributions to his community stressing that the Ultra modern Mega Station and Mall would generate employment for the youths and yield a lot of economic activities for the state.

He assured the management on Rain Oil that Delta State Government would continue to partner with the company.

"We are proud of what you have done and we look forward to greater partnership in the future, we will continue to support you as you impact on the economy of the state." He stressed.

Earlier in his address, Engr Ogbechie thanked Governor Okowa for providing the enabling environment for investment to thrive in the state assuring that the state was a focal point in the company’s investment decisions and it would expand its business in the state .

Source : http://www.viviangist.com.ng/rain-oil-ultra-modern-mega-station-mall-asaba

cc; lalasticlala

But this governor is very useless. Na filling Station u dey commission. When Ambode has turned Lagos to construction site with massive development of infrastructure every where.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by JAWBONE(m): 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
May GOD deliver Delta State from terrible leadership
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by CaptainFM1: 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
Why are we still building more petrol stations in this country? The whole world is phasing out non renewable energy, yet we animals in this zoo republic are building more filling stations. We will soon start learning how to drink our oil.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by orbis(m): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
Mad govt in Delta state
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by kerryjossy(f): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
I only pity that Hope Mark filling station beside this their ultra modern whatever. Lol. Bad market for them.
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by sammykess(m): 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
what a Mess, I Pity Delta State, what has okowa done for the IKA people same as Hon. Nwokolo Victor representing IKA constituency
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by tickertop(m): 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
That's the only thing you hear them do in Delta state. Anyone wey thief finish go build plaza, filling station or hotel. Employ people to pay them 10k every month. When there are many other industries needed in the city.
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by Amberon11: 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fine boy no pimple grin
Diamonddris:
This is it
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
CHOI!!...THIS ONE WEAK ME FOR AFRICA....SMALL TIME HE WILL START COMISSIONING PEOPLES CONTAINER
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by soronzo: 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Dis is such a pathetic story,dis same rain oil gas station was built somewhere around GRA b/stop on lekki/Epe Express way in Lagos.Infact not even commissioner was their to commission it.But may be probably d owner is a close friend of d governor that is why d governor was present their.
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by soliddust2020: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
This is the second filling station the dullard of governor is commissioning. He also commission copperfield hotel and leisure castle hotel, you don't hear him commissioning government projects. This is to tell you how clueless and senseless this midget of a governor and is entire cabinet are. I curse the day i voted for this midget akpu sniffing man.

spits and walks out of the thread

1 Like

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by Themandator: 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
Mynd44:
Another governor commissions a fuel station.

grin

That is a way of appreciating the man, Ogbechie. He owns Fynefield Petroleum Ltd tank farm Calabar as well as Rainoil tank farm Oghara.
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by nypdinc: 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
things done finish to commission so Tay u dey commission filling station. Oga governor give ur self brain
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by NnamdiN: 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
azimibraun:
why are you stealing another man's award? It is for Gov. Yahaya Bello of Kogi state. The rightful owner.
T.A Orji will be smiling at both of you...He's still the worst even as ex governor cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by theophorus(m): 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
...And you wonder why Deltans Celebrate Ibori.

Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan and This Ifeanyi Okowa never do 5% of wetin Ibori do.

Yeye Leaders, Later some People go dey say na Federal Allocation make Lagos Fine.

Abegi Lagos get Better Leaders with PLAN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" / Lawan, Shekarau, 8 Other Senators Sponsored No Bill In 1 Year / Border Closure: FG Seized Guns, 5,676 Cartridges, 1,957 Vehicles, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.