Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba (24527 Views)

Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) / Okowa Commissions Dollar Steel Company In Aladja, Delta (Photos) / Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by Agimor(m): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
Governor commissioning filling station. Quite absurd and ludicrous.
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
NnamdiN:
T.A Orji will be smiling at both of you...He's still the worst even as ex governor cheesy cheesy
lmao
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by omenka(m): 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
lonelydora:
What is 'ultra' on this pix now? Okowa needs to be thinking big
Exactly. It really annoys me the way Nigerians misuse that word. They have NO IDEA what the word "ultra" means.

So annoying.

There is absolutely NOTHING ULTRA MODERN in Nigeria at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by omenka(m): 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
Diamonddris:
This is it
Sure you are okay bro?
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by hardigsbaba(m): 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
143 naira -per litre
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by greencard: 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
SenatorM:

Are you Ika?
are u from ika?
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by TheKingIsHere: 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
God will punish this useless governor angry

1 Like

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by TheKingIsHere: 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Worst performing governor in west Africa
He is the worst governor IN the history of governance angry

1 Like

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by SenatorM(m): 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
greencard:
are u from ika?
Yes
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by TheKingIsHere: 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
ricson11:
This one blow my mind !my Governor commissioning filling station next will be Gas plant

Okowa needs to be voted out abeg. We are tired of these useless leaders PDP is giving us in delta State.

Abeg, our mumu don do. angry
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by TheKingIsHere: 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
azimibraun:
why are you stealing another man's award? It is for Gov. Yahaya Bello of Kogi state. The rightful owner.
Bello is a learner compared to this useless ediot called okowa. angry
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by greencard: 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
SenatorM:
Yes
I see.. I wish to marry from your side

Hope ur women are wife materials?
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by otokx(m): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
The comments here are hilarious, PDP/Accord are doing very well in Delta State they used to say since they keep winning elections.
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by TheKingIsHere: 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
soliddust2020:
This is the second filling station the dullard of governor is commissioning. He also commission copperfield hotel and leisure castle hotel, you don't hear him commissioning government projects. This is to tell you how clueless and senseless this midget of a governor and is entire cabinet are. I curse the day i voted for this midget akpu sniffing man.

spits and walks out of the thread

We have to make sure this useless ediot is kicked out of power in 2019. If PDP can't bring someone else that is ready to develop delta State then we should say bye bye to PDP. The insult is too much..Foolish Uduaghan commison swimming pool, this ediot commission petrol station and he expects us to vote him again. Why are we having useless leaders in delta State?

1 Like

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by jerryunit48: 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
I wish I could give you a thousand likes
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by vicadex07(m): 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
jejemanito:
How do you have so much first hand information about virtually every topic on earth, both national and international?

Who's this guy

I thought I was the only one that noticed. He relates on a personal level with news coming from almost all the geopolitical regions if not all. I guess he is well traveled which partially explains his eccentric personality.
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by osomegbe(m): 11:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
Except Ibori, all governors I've seen in delta state needs surgery in their brain.
Uduaghan commissioned palm wine drinking joint between sapele and warri, television viewing board at effurun etc. And now okowa has joined the league of failures in delta state.
J
God please help delta state, they've gone far behind and very soon zamfara state will be doing better in infrastructure development than her and only you can prevent this by renewing the mind of our leaders.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by sapele914(m): 12:26am On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:
Very good one there.

Keep up the good job and do your best for delta state.

What we keep hearing about some states are how they attacked their governors, how the governor's wives are giving order for the shooting of security agencies, how economy is suffering due to activities of some miscreants etc.

No problem.
Alhaji Aliko Dangote is building the biggest single rail refinery in the world,the governor of Delta State is opening a petrol station?after they will say it is Buhari's fault,wonders will never end.
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by bigpicture001: 2:41am On Aug 02, 2017
it is not true dear...he owes salary to state workers,but not like mad as u described...just 2 months..and it's recent
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by badman007(m): 3:10am On Aug 02, 2017
Okowa, E no go better for you.
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by badman007(m): 3:12am On Aug 02, 2017
bigpicture001:
it is not true dear...he owes salary to state workers,but not like mad as u described...just 2 months..and it's recent

Teachers have not being paid for at least 4 month. I know this for a fact.
In Ugbolu they've not had power like forever.

How long can we continue like this tho?
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by franugo(m): 3:45am On Aug 02, 2017
Diamonddris:
This is it

r u high?
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by Izonpikin: 5:35am On Aug 02, 2017
Mynd44:
Another governor commissions a fuel station.

grin
our leaders are pathetically useless..tufiakwa
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by Diamonddris(m): 6:24am On Aug 02, 2017
franugo:

r u high?

How?
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by Diamonddris(m): 6:28am On Aug 02, 2017
omenka:
Sure you are okay bro?

Oh no!!!!!!!!! This one is hot
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by tonguengineer(m): 6:30am On Aug 02, 2017
maxiuc:
Government and their love for Prado and landcruisers

Because landcruiser is one of the best bullet proof cars
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:08am On Aug 02, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
West Africa [s] In the world.
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by soliddust2020: 7:28am On Aug 02, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

We have to make sure this useless ediot is kicked out of power in 2019. If PDP can't bring someone else that is ready to develop delta State then we should say bye bye to PDP. The insult is too much..Foolish Uduaghan commison swimming pool, this ediot commission petrol station and he expects us to vote him again. Why are we having useless leaders in delta State?

my brother we really need to put sentiments aside and vote someone that will develop delta state irrespective of tribe or senatorial district. We are seriously backward in delta state compared to our revenue and resources. Okowa has made uduaghan look like a saint. My greatest fear is okowa will win based on sentiments and selfishness. The urhobos and others out selfishness will vote him instead of another candidate from anioma because he has 1 tenure left. Ika and some anioma people will say na our pikin, so we might this bonobo as governor till 2023.
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by Wolfbrother(m): 8:40am On Aug 02, 2017
Governor comissioning petrol station ... a zoo indeed .. cry cry
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by Prince081: 8:44am On Aug 02, 2017
I am inviting the governor to the commissioning of my 3 bedroom bungalow in Okpanam, Asaba. We are moving this state forward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clarence Olafemi Dumps APC For PDP / Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria / Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.