Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) (42931 Views)

Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card / Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos / The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
The way threads are created about women menial jobs.
Its seems there is high rate of prostitution out there? undecided

Cos ayam not understanding. undecided undecided

If I should I post what I do for a living as a lady ? The whole nairaland sections go carry my name and pics for a whole one month.

Honestly maybe I dont know whats happening out there in these recent times ?
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by thexzy(m): 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
Henrydboss:
FTC.... So happy
Meanwhile
Pls does anyone know any university offering aeronautical engineering in Nigeria?? I recently applied for mechanical engineering in fupre but I don't know if they offer it as one of the final year options areas in mechanical engineering any fupre mechanical engineering student in the house thanks
NCAT Zaria will give you what you are looking for. Just Google them up
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by Bonjoro: 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
Henrydboss:
FTC.... So happy
Meanwhile
Pls does anyone know any university offering aeronautical engineering in Nigeria?? I recently applied for mechanical engineering in fupre but I don't know if they offer it as one of the final year options areas in mechanical engineering any fupre mechanical engineering student in the house thanks

U dont sound serious, u deserve a slap idiot
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by Localamos(m): 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaBuhari:
Beautiful and hardworking igbo lady.
The lazy haters from the waste region won't learn from this nor find something meaningful to do with their lives.
they are busy eating amala and ewedu.

Wao! There are still many deranged people on nairaland angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
It's amazing the happiness most people get from simple things.

No matter how good it gets for me, there's always an intense feeling of emptiness I feel inside. Happiness for me is ephemeral, almost non-existent.

I envy her, somewhat.
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by GeneralOjukwu: 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
loomer:

Ode, all women are beautiful.

Sorry abeg. . let's stop being politically correct

Is this "girl" pretty?

Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by condomuser: 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
Great, this is something yoruba pole can't do, they will rather do this

Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by sekem: 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ziinno:
It's amazing the happiness most people get from simple things.

No matter how good it gets for me, there's always an intense feeling of emptiness I feel inside. Happiness for me is ephemeral, almost non-existent.

I envy her, somewhat.

I feel the same way too

Only few things do give me joy

When I see people celebrating one thing or the other, I can't help it but stare at them while wondering what exactly is giving them joy because I just can't comprehend it although I must say that quite unlike you, I don't envy them in any way at all

I guess this condition is called anhedonia

1 Like

Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by Seunpaul01(m): 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nairaland has been so annoying for the past few days. Silly and mumu topic just make front page. What the hell is so special about a female keke driver. undecided undecided
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by figure007(m): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaBuhari:
The lazy haters from the waste region won't learn from this nor find something meaningful to do with their lives.
imagine what your saying... Why don't you make researches before Commenting? You just open mouth to talk all in the name to criticize Or abuse and you get Alot of likes and you feel happy?come over here and see ladies ride bike and keke... At least have seen 3 in this my area. Sorry o
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by Sagay212: 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
kingthreatz:
Better than wasting her time joining asewo or ipob

Give this man 1 bottle of Heineken

Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by M12345: 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
nextprince:
Keke driver, agreed.

But beautiful?

**comfirming the meaning of "beautiful" **
Brb

grin grin grin
even the keke dey beautiful sef tongue
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by whatmoreng: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
Henrydboss:
FTC.... So happy
Meanwhile

No. Its not an option in mechanical here in fupre.
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by naninwa007: 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaBuhari:
Guy with this ur post RIP to AFONJAS
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by Richtronix(m): 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ugly Flattino woman whats remotely beautiful about her?
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
sekem:

I feel the same way too

Only few things do give me joy

When I see people celebrating one thing or the other, I can't help it but stare at them while wondering what exactly is giving them joy because I just can't comprehend it although I must say that quite unlike you, I don't envy them in any way at all

I guess this condition is called anhedonia

Yes, anhedonia.

The terrible part of it all is when someone does something really nice and you don't show the level of excitement they expect so they label you arrogant or ungrateful.

I really wish I could fill up the void.

I'm trying religion now. I do the rituals(pray, sing et al) but I don't really believe in it, I'm struggling to.

Yeah, I somewhat envy those completely satisfied with their life. No one should feel empty, it's not pretty.
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by obataokenwa(m): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
Henrydboss:
FTC.... So happy
Meanwhile
school of aeronautics, kaduna

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_College_of_Aviation_Technology

Kwara state university

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/nigeria-gets-first-university-offering-aeronautical-engineering-programme/
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
I'm not surprise, Biafran ladies are industrious and hardworking, not like their lazy male counterparts from Yellowbar republic
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by sekem: 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ziinno:

Yes, anhedonia.

The terrible part of it all is when someone does something really nice and you don't show the level of excitement they expect so they label you arrogant or ungrateful.

I really wish I could fill up the void.

I'm trying religion now. I do the rituals(pray, sing et al) but I don't really believe in it, I'm struggling to.

Yeah, I somewhat envy those completely satisfied with their life. No one should feel empty, it's not pretty.

There's little or nothing you can do about the whole situation

That emptiness is gonna and will always be your only companion for a very long time to come shocked

Whenever you come in contact with those celebrating, the best you can do is to pretend you are really happy for them

Problem is, for long can you continue or maintain wearing that pretence mask?
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by gotnel: 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaBuhari:
When will you get sense
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by alatbaba1(m): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Henrydboss:
FTC.... So happy
Meanwhile

no uni offers dat here. only AFIT kaduna and NCAT Zaria.
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by presido997(m): 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Henrydboss:
FTC.... So happy l
Meanwhile
kwasu offer aeronautics and astronautic engineering
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by d1ckr0man(m): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaBuhari:
. Why won't you use your common sense or must you talk trash oponu get out of here before banana fall on you idiot
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by Nedfed(m): 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
Diamonddris:
Face of a celebrity
Wia is the celebrity?
Ki ta e ni roba

Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by biblegirl: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
Bia,re u a man or a womanquote author=NwaAmaikpe post=59053301] shocked

She's cute,

I'd love to ride rough and raw in her keke.

[/quote]
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by Zodiac61(m): 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
Does the poster know the meaning of 'cute'?
I don't think so.
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
smiley
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by limitless777(m): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaBuhari:

hahahahahahahahahaha.

SAVAGE!

PURE SAVAGE with no chill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by peckebu(f): 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
KayDEAN:
Qroses are red, the sky is blue, normal people talk sense, why don't you? undecided
Lol. Very funny grin
KayDEAN:
Qroses are red, the sky is blue, normal people talk sense, why don't you? undecided
Lol. Very funny
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by Hyicene(m): 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
Pejah:
What is cute about her
system analyzing pic..(loading)..

no cuteness/beauty found!!
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by geovidal(m): 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
Henrydboss:
FTC.... So happy
Meanwhile
come to kwasu.
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by Henrydboss: 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
whatmoreng:

No. Its not an option in mechanical here in fupre.
R u a mech student in fupre??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

270 Indian Workers At Dangote Company Depart Nigeria / Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) / In-sourcing, New Way Of Hiring Desperate Job Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.