Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Condition, Parents Want To Throw It Away (Graphic - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Condition, Parents Want To Throw It Away (Graphic (49083 Views)

Woman Diagnosed With Rare Condition That Prevents Her From Hearing MALE Voices / Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Medical Condition Whose Pics Went Viral Dies(pics / Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Condition, Parents Want To Throw It Away (Graphic by nurex01(m): 1:05am On Aug 02, 2017
Chascop:
PLEASE TAKE A CLEAR LOOK AT THE PICTURE

IT'S NOT ZIKA VIRUS..

I think the child will be crying like a cat if it is cre-hu-
Re: Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Condition, Parents Want To Throw It Away (Graphic by DRPAIT123(m): 6:19am On Aug 02, 2017
anencephaly
Re: Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Condition, Parents Want To Throw It Away (Graphic by moneymatt: 8:07am On Aug 02, 2017
na wa ooo
Re: Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Condition, Parents Want To Throw It Away (Graphic by Oscar258011: 8:30am On Aug 02, 2017
Say no to poverty
You can make it

Re: Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Condition, Parents Want To Throw It Away (Graphic by Oladipo1166(m): 11:37am On Aug 02, 2017
op next time you should write the headline like "unbelievable a monster was born in the northern part of Nigeria"
Re: Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Condition, Parents Want To Throw It Away (Graphic by Berrypie(f): 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
ChristineC:
where did the news say her parents are poor?
Where in my post did I say her parents are poor? My statement still remains, why are poor people at the most always affected?
Re: Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Condition, Parents Want To Throw It Away (Graphic by ohiz2007(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
WeirdWolf:
Na be lack of folic acid dey cause this thing. Doctors,
over to u.

Yes, could be a cause sha. But thats not the only cause. Causes is largely disputed in among medical scholars.

I once saw one during my internship days in FMC Nguru, Yobe state about 3 years ago. The baby was still birth though.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Condition, Parents Want To Throw It Away (Graphic by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
Meeya22:
I Feel so sorry for the baby, but kill her if you don't have money for surgery rather than make her suffer for life

Thunder fire you and every idiot that liked your hell bound senseless comment!!!! #WakaY'all!!!!!!

Re: Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Condition, Parents Want To Throw It Away (Graphic by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They should not throw away the baby.

A herbalist might need it.

You are a bloody Bastard!!!!! #Banza!!!!!!

Re: Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Condition, Parents Want To Throw It Away (Graphic by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Meeya22:
I Feel so sorry for the baby, but kill her if you don't have money for surgery rather than make her suffer for life

Idiot murderer what of motherless baby home, that is the parents are homeless and disable to take care of the baby, but murder? Nooo! You will burn in hell for your comment!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) / Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. / Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.