Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

My Fiancee Can't Have Sex - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Fiancee Can't Have Sex (48416 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Sent This Text To Him This Evening / Mad Man And Woman Trying To Have Sex In Abia Caught. Photos / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 02, 2022
Good evening my brothers and sisters,

I sincerely needs urgent help/assistance for my Fiancee.

Met her in 2012, started dating in 2014, had our first sex in 2019, but since that 2019, anytime I make moves to have sex with Her, it's always through fight, to cut the story short, she find sex extremely painful that even anything that pass cuddling, she'll start crying, this might sound funny, but seriously it is not.
I talked to Her about it, booked an appointment with a gynecologist, my babe didn't show up, I tried to get her sexual supplements, she said they have side effects, and she disposed them.

Now, the problem is, we're planning our introduction, and we're yet to get any solution to the problem at hand,
please, who have any idea of what we can do about it.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by youngsahito(m): 10:17pm On May 02, 2022
OluwoR:
I sincerely needs urgent help/assistance for my Fiancee,
I had to create another account because of this issue,
met her in 2012, started dating in 2014, had our first sex in 2019, but since that 2019, anytime I make moves to have sex with Her, it's always through fight, to cut the story short, she find sex extremely painful that even anything that pass cuddling, she'll start crying, this might sound funny, but seriously it is not.
I talked to Her about it, booked an appointment with a gynecologist, my babe didn't show up, I tried to get her sexual supplements, she said they have side effects, and she disposed them.
now, the problem is, we're planning our introduction, and we're yet to get any solution to the problem at hand,

lalasticlala
seun
you are planning introduction when u know that u have a fire on your roof, shey na love make u mumu like this or just want to create problem for yourself? Don't come here to cry like a baby ooo when everything burst.

751 Likes 48 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 02, 2022
brother, see, I understand You, but you think it's easy to just cut off 8 years relationship just like that ?

youngsahito:
you are planning introduction when u know that u have a fire on your roof, shey na love make u mumu like this or just want to create problem for yourself? Don't come here to cry like a baby ooo when everything burst.

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Pierocash(m): 10:32pm On May 02, 2022
I dated a girl like that for 4yrs. Through out the whole 4 years I never had one single round of good sex. At some point she started improving ,she could manage a round-not too long sex,maybe few minuites but detoriated badly when she returned from youth service.

We broke up last year.i think a doctor can explain better.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by youngsahito(m): 10:34pm On May 02, 2022
OluwoR:
brother, see, I understand You, but you think it's easy to just cut off 8 years relationship just like that ?

you don't need to delay urself up to this moment, you should have called her one on one that if she wants the relationship to work. She must do the needful about herself not for u to be dying in silence.
She is selfish to think about herself alone.

256 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by blazingblender(m): 10:40pm On May 02, 2022
Sex they say is a thing if the mind right??
So guy I believe you have tried to know what turns her in??
And also try to teach her
Make her understand that sex is very important in maintaining a healthy relationship through matured and quality dialogue.
You guys will understand yourself..
First of all teach her how to have sex verbally
Don't do anything
Just tell her what to do when you make a move about sex
Tell her the naughtiest things about sex..
The most arousing things about sex..
Verbally telling her about sex will make her fantasize about it a lot, thereby kick-starting her hormones to try it out the way you describe it ........

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 02, 2022
Pierocash:
I dated a girl like that for 4yrs. Through out the whole 4 years I never had one single round of good sex. At some point she started improving ,she could manage a round-not too long sex,maybe few minuites but detoriated badly when she returned from youth service.

We broke up last year.i think a doctor can explain better.

I tried explaining to a Doctor friend, he referred me to a Gynecologist, paid 50K for appointment, my babe didn't go

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 02, 2022
youngsahito:
you don't need to delay urself up to this moment, you should have called her one on one that if she wants the relationship to work. She must do the needful about herself not for u to be dying in silence.
She is selfish to think about herself alone.

only if you understand how I feel bro

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by obiekunie01: 10:43pm On May 02, 2022
OluwoR:

STUPID ASS SIMP NIGGERS EVERYWHERE!

HOW CAN A NORMAL HUMAN BEING SEE A RAGING FIRE AND IS WILLINGLY RUNNING INTO IT!

SOMETHINGS ARE REALLY VERY HARD TO DECIPHER!

194 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 02, 2022
blazingblender:
Sex they say is a thing if the mind right??
So guy I believe you have tried to know what turns her in??
And also try to teach her
Make her understand that sex is very important in maintaining a healthy relationship through matured and quality dialogue.
You guys will understand yourself..
First of all teach her how to have sex verbally
Don't do anything
Just tell her what to do when you make a move about sex
Tell her the naughtiest things about sex..
The most arousing things about sex..
Verbally telling her about sex will make her fantasize about it a lot, thereby kick-starting her hormones to try it out the way you describe it ........

Sir, before I'd open a thread about this, you should know I must have tried all possible best
Sir, anything that has to do with sex, she just doesn't want to hear it
she had blocked me on SM on several occasions cos I tried to bring up sexual related matters

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 02, 2022
obiekunie01:

STUPID ASS SIMP NIGGERS EVERY WERE!

HOW CAN A NORMAL HUMAN BEING SEE A RAGING FIRE AND IS WILLINGLY RUNNING INTO IT!

SOMETHINGS ARE REALLY VERY HARD TO DECIPHER!

hmm, lol
not until you're there, you can't understand the feelings brr

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by cenaman(m): 10:46pm On May 02, 2022
Sex! Sex!! Sex!!! Every day una no dey tire with sex talk?

26 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by blazingblender(m): 10:47pm On May 02, 2022
OluwoR:

Sir, before I'd open a thread about this, you should know I must have tried all possible best
she had blocked me on SM on several occasions cos I tried to bring up sexual related matters
then I don't think you guys are compatible
This should be about libido
her' is very low
While urs is higher
They is a great possibility of you cheating in your marriage..
So best if you guys separate now
No matter how hard it may seem
It's for the best

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by obiekunie01: 10:49pm On May 02, 2022
OluwoR:

hmm, lol
not until you're there, you can't understand the feelings brr

MAN! NOTHING ON EARTH CAN EVER MAKE ME TO BE THERE!

Some of us are not just made to be simps!

Like we don't even understand the concept of simping!

How do you guys live with yourself??

EVEN THE ONLY THING THEY BRING TO TABLE SHE IS DENYING YOU OF IT AND YOU STILL HAVE THE GUTS TO GO AHEAD TO WIFE HER!

YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING MAN!

SIMPS LIKE YOU ALWAYS END UP TERRIBLY!

159 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by yanabasee(m): 10:51pm On May 02, 2022
I experienced a girl like yours some years ago ..

Infact, she said she can only have sex when we're married.... asked if she was a virgin and she muted me.... and even warned me to not bring any word relating to sex to her...

Dude, I planned and strategized and followed her gradually, no pressure ..

Had a romance session a couple of times with her and she liked it .. I could tell because she would be texting and all loving when she gets home....

I kept it there, I only improved on my level of romance making... I wanted to have her wet to a certain climax... Yes I did it... she was uncontrollably stupid when she begged me to use my fingers... I had to remind her of her vows... she damned it and ask me not to make her hate me....

So op, a clean romance session can lead to a good sex without a trouble .....

Learn to work on how to excite her and bring her I to the mood...

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 02, 2022
blazingblender:
So best if you guys separate now
No matter how hard it may seem
It's for the best

been trying to, just extremely difficult for me

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 02, 2022
obiekunie01:

MAN! NOTHING ON EARTH CAN EVER MAKE ME TO BE THERE!

Some of us are not just made to be simps!

Like we don't even understand the concept of simping!

How do you guys live with yourself??

EVEN THE ONLY THING THEY BRING TO TABLE SHE IS DENYING YOU OF IT AND YOU STILL HAVE THE GUTS TO GO AHEAD TO WIFE HER!

YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING MAN!

SIMPS LIKE YOU ALWAYS END UP TERRIBLY!

k

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by HarunaWest(m): 10:55pm On May 02, 2022
OluwoR:

And you still choose to go ahead and get married to her. What the hect is wrong with you dude?

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 02, 2022
yanabasee:
I experienced a girl like yours some years ago ..

Infact, she said she can only have sex when we're married.... asked if she was a virgin and she muted me.... and even warned me to not bring any word relating to sex to her...

Dude, I planned and strategized and followed her gradually, no pressure ..

Had a romance session a couple of times with her and she liked it .. I could tell because she would be texting and all loving when she gets home....

I kept it there, I only improved on my level of romance making... I wanted to have her wet to a certain climax... Yes I did it... she was uncontrollably stupid when she begged me to use my fingers... I had to remind her of her vows... she damned it and ask me not to make her hate me....

So op, a clean romance session can lead to a good sex without a trouble .....

Learn to work on how to excite her and bring her I to the mood...

I grab Sir, and yeah, we do things, but if the romance get intense to some level, she'll back off

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 02, 2022
HarunaWest:
And you still choose to go ahead and get married to her. What the hect is wrong with you dude?

walai, I don't know

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by bmdmix10: 11:06pm On May 02, 2022
OluwoR:
I sincerely needs urgent help/assistance for my Fiancee,
I had to create another account because of this issue,
met her in 2012, started dating in 2014, had our first sex in 2019, but since that 2019, anytime I make moves to have sex with Her, it's always through fight, to cut the story short, she find sex extremely painful that even anything that pass cuddling, she'll start crying, this might sound funny, but seriously it is not.
now, the problem is, we're planning our introduction, and we're yet to get any solution to the problem at hand,

lalasticlala
seun
if she gree say u go get side chick, her own nah just for baby making go ahead.

Else na wetin make u wan fuk house help u wan do so

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by yanabasee(m): 11:07pm On May 02, 2022
OluwoR:

I grab Sir, and yeah, we do things, but if the romance get intense to some level, she'll back off

Don't rush her... listen to her body language.. read and study it.... You will bend her to your taste ..

If you can't cope, suspend the marriage... and explain to her that this will leaf you I to cheating on her .. if she loves a home and wants a peaceful marriage, she will either readjust and not just for a couple of days then changes back after the marriage... but for the sake of the marriage...

Also, discuss getting an intimacy gadgets for her.... she could enhance her libido using those tools....

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by HarunaWest(m): 11:17pm On May 02, 2022
OluwoR:

walai, I don't know
Sex...Not just sex, but good Sex is very very important in a marriage. Don't start what you can not finish.

47 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Munzy14(m): 11:22pm On May 02, 2022
OluwoR:

Help her work on her psychology..Some thing flashes her mind when she gets to a certain cloud during action..She is your girl, let her open up to you.

Try fix this before you proceed with the wedding o..

Because, you will need that sex to keep moving and loving eachother every day.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 02, 2022
bmdmix10:
if she gree say u go get side chick, her own nah just for baby making go ahead.

Else na wetin make u wan fuk house help u wan do so

talked about this with her, she said Never

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 02, 2022
yanabasee:

Also, discuss getting an intimacy gadgets for her.... she could enhance her libido using those tools....

will discuss about this with Her,
Thanks brother ❤
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 02, 2022
HarunaWest:
Sex...Not just sex, but good Sex is very very important in a marriage. Don't start what you can not finish.

will put this to mind bro
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by bmdmix10: 11:37pm On May 02, 2022
OluwoR:

talked about this with her, she said Never
best u walk away unless u wan dey fuk codedly outside

15 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 02, 2022
Munzy14:

Help her work on her psychology..Some thing flashes her mind when she gets to a certain cloud during action..She is your girl, let her open up to you.

Try fix this before you proceed with the wedding o..

Because, you will need that sex to keep moving and loving eachother every day.

I just wish I'll get solutions very soon
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 02, 2022
bmdmix10:
best u walk away unless u wan dey fuk codedly outside

it's just not easy to leave an 8 years relationship just like that

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by bmdmix10: 11:57pm On May 02, 2022
OluwoR:

it's just not easy to leave an 8 years relationship just like that
i understand, but just know say gf different from wife.

U are warned, if u come back complain we go laugh u

53 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Munzy14(m): 12:01am On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

I just wish I'll get solutions very soon
It involves a lot bro..Emotionally and psychologically, pampering etc.....The good about it , Is that if you succeed in her building that comfort around you, You will enjoy her as your woman for life.

Again not all women like that quick and rough sex...some prefer slow and calm love making..Of course you will take time to work her in the mood..

Make your intentions and feelings towards her a genuine one..Void of suspicions..Since na babe you want marry, Hide nothing from her..Be as open as expected.

She will gradually open up to you.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) / 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep / Coronavirus: We Are Suspending Services – Sex Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.