Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,013 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Am seeing ghosts. pls Help!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am seeing ghosts. pls Help!!!! (530 Views)

"Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor / Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself / Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am seeing ghosts. pls Help!!!! by ANNOY(m): 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
First of all am the only some of six sisters. My parents said they prayed for many years before God blessed them with me. Some say am going to be great in future.
It all started when I was in jss2 or 3, I was entering school bus at that time. when they dropped a boy at his house, I was sitting on the window side and I looked outside just to see a man staring at me. He was inside a car but that's not the case here. The Case is that the man looked exactly like my uncle who died in 2009.
OK, I thought I just missed him up with my uncle.
3 weeks ago, I was talking to my sister in my parlor(upstairs). As we were talking, I looked at the window and I saw someone's hair moving slowly. I thought it was my younger sister, so I waited and I later discovered that no one was there.
I keep seeing white lights at the side of my eyes. It just liking someone flashing touch light at your face.
Am I crazy or is this just a trick of the mind.
When am sleeping sometimes, and I wake up, it seems I can't move my body. As if my body is paralysed.
some people say that its sleep paralysis and others say a demon is lying on your body.
Re: Am seeing ghosts. pls Help!!!! by ANNOY(m): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
if some of u have had this experience. pls tell your story.
Re: Am seeing ghosts. pls Help!!!! by edicied: 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Go for check-up first
Re: Am seeing ghosts. pls Help!!!! by ANNOY(m): 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
edicied:
Go for check-up first
meaning?
Re: Am seeing ghosts. pls Help!!!! by tossie101(f): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hmm some people call it sprit wife or husband.
Depending on ur sex.

But i dnt blive in those things.. even tho many people say it exist.
I think u should visit a hospital first..
Re: Am seeing ghosts. pls Help!!!! by stGabrielo(m): 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
hmmm, short of words, juz go to a pastor.
Re: Am seeing ghosts. pls Help!!!! by Beckham14: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
That's Acute Malaria in collaboration with Typhoid.
Re: Am seeing ghosts. pls Help!!!! by edicied: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
ANNOY:
meaning?
Go Hospital Make doctor check you
Re: Am seeing ghosts. pls Help!!!! by OtemAtum: 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Go for a medical check up immediately
Re: Am seeing ghosts. pls Help!!!! by obinna58(m): 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
U just hallucinating, what you see is actually not real, perhaps U might need help medically
Re: Am seeing ghosts. pls Help!!!! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
You are quite ANNOYing, your claims are not even genuine... Smh.

(1) (Reply)

Giving Away $40,000 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / The Liability Of Unjustified Familiarity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.