Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself (67248 Views)

Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did / T.B. Joshua Runs Away From Woman Tormented By Ghosts!!! / Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by royalsgist: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2018
A young woman in Masaka, Uganda was brutally attacked by evil ghosts on her wedding day and she undressed herself.
It was gathered from her Close relatives who said it was a pure witchcraft from her step mother who never wanted her to get married to a rich man.

SOURCE: https://royalsgist.com/2018/01/19/woman-brutally-attacked-evil-ghosts-wedding-day-undressed-photos/

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by royalsgist: 10:09am On Jan 19, 2018
more photos

royalsgist:
A young woman in Masaka, Uganda was brutally attacked by evil ghosts on her wedding day and she undressed herself.
It was gathered from her Close relatives who said it was a pure witchcraft from her step mother who never wanted her to get married to a rich man.
Cc; Lalasticlala

SOURCE: https://royalsgist.com/2018/01/19/woman-brutally-attacked-evil-ghosts-wedding-day-undressed-photos/

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by vengedre(m): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2018
grin grin
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by madridguy(m): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2018
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by Daniel2289(m): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2018
Is this one madness, or they are performing acrobatic dance here??

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by Lionbite(m): 10:15am On Jan 19, 2018
What manner of fvckery is this? Wedding day turns to WWE Royal Rumble.

54 Likes

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by HeWrites(m): 10:16am On Jan 19, 2018
What's the title of this film

156 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by marooh: 10:22am On Jan 19, 2018
Abeg let me know if season 2 is out...

The last pic be like boast make I snap u grin

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by obiorathesubtle: 10:26am On Jan 19, 2018
grin

And some people just Sidon dy watch the drama..

12 Likes

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by panegyrics: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2018
and the photographers are still snapping.....mtcheww

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2018
angry

∆ This is serious... How the commentators above me find this hilarious is saddening. This is not funny at all sad

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 19, 2018
Drones Everywhere
Drones Everywhere
Drones Everywhere
Drones Everywhere

Echo location
Village people

7 Likes

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by ExAngel007(f): 11:24am On Jan 19, 2018
gosh
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by paix(m): 11:29am On Jan 19, 2018
So what happened next?

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by LessNoise: 11:47am On Jan 19, 2018
They don get am!!!

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by adehadex(m): 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
Olorun ma je ki a ri esu O. May God not allow evil befall us.

6 Likes

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by Gabaleve(m): 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
I knw say na Uganda or Kenya d thing go happen

see as d camera man still dey hustle to cover everything, he even stand on top high table self....lol

I knw say he just dey wish make dat girl strip to the last

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
lol, she be wan fly

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by Kobicove(m): 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
I suspect the lady has mental issues...

By the way why were the photographers busy snapping away? undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by majamajic(m): 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
even the cameramen are still at work....dahm

angry

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
royalsgist:
more photos

She has always had madness problems.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by onosprince(m): 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
How many pple dey mad for dere

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by toxicbrain: 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
ghost stories are only heard in Africa... why? is this place their headquarters?

6 Likes

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by sexaddict08(m): 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
na her village people

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
Kobicove:

this same question on my mind

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by Sage7(m): 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
This is cruel!

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by Dopenigga(m): 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
do ghosts really exist
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
Dopenigga:
do ghosts really exist
Wait..lemme ask IFA

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
marooh:
Abeg let me know if season 2 is out...

The last pic be like boast make I snap u grin
if season 3 & 4 come let me know bro

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by blaise00700(m): 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
HeWrites:
What's the title of this film
Things fall apart lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by gmaribel(m): 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
Kobicove:

They are doing what they are paid to do.
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by GRACESPRINGPHC: 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
Trust Jesus Christ today! ...
Admit that you are a sinner and that you need God's help. ...
Be willing to change your mind and turn from your sin (repent). ...
Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried, and rose from the dead. ...
Through prayer, invite Jesus into your heart to become your personal Lord and Savior. ...
Pray:

21 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead / John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter / Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.