Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,386 members, 7,864,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Music (1734 Views)

Wizkid Diss Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies. / Davido With Dj Khaled, French Montana & Drake's Dad In Usa-pics & Vid / Davido With His Dad And Late Mum(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music by Synord(m): 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
Wizkid or davido

1 Share

Re: Music by verygudbadguy(m): 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
Well written.
I think Run town, Tekno, Mr Eazi or Kiss Daniel could easily lay claim to the Pon Pon style and not Davido. But Davido branded it.

Wiz's medicine has been on repeat since released. He killed the Igbo flow. He will reclaim his title immediately he drops the feature with Tiwa Savage.

Wiz/Davido conquering the world. Nobody comes close to them. Not even 2baba or Psquare. They are massively booked all around the world.

1 Like

Re: Music by IamOpemipo(m): 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nice one synord, Wiz pon pon influenced medicine track is a good testament that baba nla can kill any beat be it frm southie house music to azonto or shoki sound and still make it big, this dude recorded 20 tracks since he came back three days ago, did 6 songs a night.. That's how versatile and hardworking he is even after dropping SFTOS..

Now this brings the questions about Davido claiming Sony didn't allow him do his thing the whole of last year, he couldn't drop singles and ranted about re recording his whole album to suit the foreign market, yet Wiz new album contains some African influenced sounds, he is also dropping singles, something Davido said was impossible, a situation that made him come back to basic, back to basic yet he released a international sound days ago(fear of being called local for life).

In conclusion, Davido is killing the ponpon beat presently with two tracks as against a single medicine with no video, although this comparison is biased.. And in the foreign scene we knw who rules.
Re: Music by Synord(m): 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Well written.
I think Run town, Tekno, Mr Eazi or Kiss Daniel could easily lay claim to the Pon Pon style and not Davido. But Davido branded it.

Wiz's medicine has been on repeat since released. He killed the Igbo flow. He will reclaim his title immediately he drops the feature with Tiwa Savage.

Wiz/Davido conquering the world. Nobody comes close to them. Not even 2baba or Psquare. They are massively booked all around the world.

psquare had the opportunity but they f up..back to their nobody ugly shii
Re: Music by verygudbadguy(m): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
Synord:

psquare had the opportunity but they f up..back to their nobody ugly shii
Hahahaha. They are still top notch and pace setter in Africa entertainment.

Wiz and Davido got something different. The rivalry between them alone is enough inspiration to encourage them. They got the new vibes.
Re: Music by auntysimbiat(f): 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hmmm.. May be
Re: Music by BrutalJab: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Wtf? I never knew Wizkid dropped anything till I read it from here.

The song was just too trashy. Davido still rules the pon pon pon sound joor.

Wizkid should just focus on his International hyping shit. Enough of this paid hyping jare.

4 Likes

Re: Music by BrutalJab: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
IamOpemipo:
Nice one synord, Wiz pon pon influenced medicine track is a good testament that baba nla can kill any beat be it frm southie house music to azonto or shoki sound and still make it big, this dude recorded 20 tracks since he came back three days ago, did 6 songs a night.. That's how versatile and hardworking he is even after dropping SFTOS..

Now this brings the questions about Davido claiming Sony didn't allow him do his thing the whole of last year, he couldn't drop singles and ranted about re recording his whole album to suit the foreign market, yet Wiz new album contains some African influenced sounds, he is also dropping singles, something Davido said was impossible, a situation that made him come back to basic, back to basic yet he released a international sound days ago(fear of being called local for life).

In conclusion, Davido is killing the ponpon beat presently with two tracks as against a single medicine with no video, although this comparison is biased.. And in the foreign scene we knw who rules.

He is afraid to be called local for life?

It seems you forgot that he still owes Sony an album. The way you guys just conclude things en hmm.
Re: Music by Synord(m): 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
BrutalJab:

Wizkid should just focus on his International hyping shit. Enough of this paid hyping jare.

brutal jab ..is this you ?? grin..I hope we are cool now boss
Re: Music by Sharplakezy(m): 12:15am On Aug 02, 2017
BrutalJab:

you haters with your prob. if he does international things, you would say he is trying to change to suit international market. now he is doing home base things and you are still here complaining. Dr wizkid, someone is sick here oo, he needs your medicine

1 Like

Re: Music by BrutalJab: 6:11am On Aug 02, 2017
Sharplakezy:
you haters with your prob. if he does international things, you would say he is trying to change to suit international market. now he is doing home base things and you are still here complaining. Dr wizkid, someone is sick here oo, he needs your medicine
Lol... I'm not a hater o. I still play his African bad girl ft Breezy on repeat, but that medicine isn't anywhere near a hit yet.

Maybe after hearing it frequently, it might blow sha.
Re: Music by BrutalJab: 6:11am On Aug 02, 2017
Synord:

brutal jab ..is this you ?? grin..I hope we are cool now boss
We are always cool boss.
Re: Music by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 02, 2017
"Daddy yo" came *Closer* and has shown the *One for me* some *Sweet love* with his *Medicine*, my *Sexy* *African Bad Girl* is now giving me that *Naughty Ride* and *Dirty Whine*, *All for Love*.

Re: Music by ClassCaptain(m): 11:08am On Aug 04, 2017
wizzy medicine ft Flavour and phyno
Re: Music by yungmoney447(m): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2017
F*ck wizzy medicine...PERE on repeat...IF i give you one PERE banana will FALL on you.
Re: Music by Synord(m): 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
yungmoney447:
F*ck wizzy medicine...PERE on repeat...IF i give you one PERE banana will FALL on you.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Hector Joberteh's Wife Touching Tribute To Him As He Is Buried Today (photos) / Check Out This Beautiful Super Mum Of 4 / VIDEO DOWNLOAD: Diamond Platnumz Ft. Rick Ross – Waka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.