Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) (42569 Views)

Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport / Nicolas Pepe To Have Medical At Arsenal THIS Week As The Deal Is Agreed (sky) / Mikel Obi Undergoes Medical At Middlesbrough. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
erico2k2:

Ahahah, at least you did not say I was washing dead bodies, clap for yourself,thats the usual stereotype.When you are big enough, come back for proper talk.
Thats good ... I've give your head a "good bashing" and a reminder of who you are ....Go and sleep, tomorrow you have to greet your colonial master well well .... grin grin
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by robosky02(m): 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
gift01:
I saw something bulging through his gallow

oya face front

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
doctokwus:

Lukaku went from Chelsea to Everton as a failure.
Just about 2 seasons later,the manager that found him ordinary with the manager of his former club were in a money war to sign him.Guardiola never saw iheanacho in his plans and he had to move or be stagnated by that overhyped manager.
I know what you mean, but its 2 early for him to move down, he is a good player,this moves hapen to old timers
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by Soso990240(m): 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
erico2k2:

bross nor vex ohh,so nah howmuch our man go colect since nah 80k them Behind vardy to?
Bt why d lie initially? u told us dat Vardy collects 40k. Hw sure are we say other things u told us na true? I hate people dat brag over wat they have. I double hate people dat brag over wat they dont have.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by mayze: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
erico2k2:

I know what you mean, but its 2 early for him to move down, he is a g4ood player,this moves hapen to old timers
So tis better for him to rotten on city's bench with 80k than move to Leicester city with more playing time?nah!!!!!!!he's still young ,he needs to play and before you know it..bigger clubs ll come for him.. dats d way forward
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
iluvpomo:
Thats good ... I've give your head a "good bashing" and a reminder of who you are ....Go and sleep, tomorrow you have to greet your colonial master well well .... grin grin
Dont worry PHCN wil soon take thier light,I understand the Hunger in 9ja plus mosquito nor dey make people head correct,
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
mayze:

So tis better for him to rotten on city's bench with 80k than move to Leicester city with more playing time?nah!!!!!!!he's still young ,he needs to play and before you know it..bigger clubs ll come for him.. dats d way forward
well I hope he gets it right.Cos if they go down the season then yawa don gass,
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
Soso990240:
Bt why d lie initially? u told us dat Vardy collects 40k. Hw sure are we say other things u told us na true? I hate people dat brag over wat they have. I double hate people dat brag over wat they dont have.
what do you mean LIE? check if he was not on £40 a week B4 they won the league,Una go just open una mouth dey talk
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
erico2k2:

what do you mean LIE? check if he was not on £40 a week B4 they won the league,Una go just open una mouth dey talk
What's your view about Audi cars?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by Soso990240(m): 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
erico2k2:

I know what you mean, but its 2 early for him to move down, he is a good player,this moves hapen to old timers
Lukaku old tymer? What about Januzaj from Manchester united to sunderland?Jordan ibeh . u need more names?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by mecussey(m): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
iluvpomo:
Good for his development... he needed his head to also come down to planet earth. His game can improve and Super Eagles will gain too.

Not only that, if he has not attached himself to one slay queen. Nothing kills career pass slay mamas.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by 9inches(m): 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is he gay?

Why is his preek raising because an oyibo man is touching him?
I've always suspected his relationship with Kingsley Ogbodo.

Na tudee?

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
erico2k2:

Dont worry PHCN wil soon take thier light,I understand the Hunger in 9ja plus mosquito nor dey make people head correct,
Look at all the grammatical mistakes. This is what happens when you take an Ojuelegba boy to the UK .... you cannot take the Ojuelegba out of him grin grin grin
It's August 1st, have you paid the rent for your council flat or should we organize some naira for you as a welfare package? grin grin grin
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
iluvpomo:
Look at all the grammatical mistakes. This is what happens when you take an Ojuelegba boy to the UK .... you cannot take the Ojuelegba out of him grin grin grin
It's August 1st, have you paid the rent for your council flat or should we organize some naira for you as a welfare package? grin grin grin
NAhh I dont live in a council flat, I bought my own house 2003 and as we speak it is worth £810k,Im sure you still live with your parents
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
erico2k2:

NAhh I dont live in a council flat, I bought my own house 2003 and as we speak it is worth £810k,Im sure you still live with your parents
Answer my question!!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by LorenzoWisdom(m): 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
hmm .interested niggaz check ma SIGN NATURE
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
Soso990240:
Lukaku old tymer? What about Januzaj from Manchester united to sunderland?Jordan ibeh . u need more names?
Make we dey look, season go soon start, the rating of the club go dictate where he goes.at least we both agree Leicester is not the club for him.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
NgcoboP:

Answer my question!!
As you know I do not have an Audi, I have a Range Rover Sport, so i cant comment on Audi.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by donbenie(m): 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
sayentease:

na you nor dey serious.

if you were the coach, you'd choose a lazy iheanacho over gabriel jesus or aguero abi?

brain dey pain you.
How exactly is he lazy?..He's performed whenever he was given the opportunity as attested by his goals ratio..City bought a Brazilian and decided he should be their number one even ahead of Aguero and suddenly Iheanacho is lazy..appreciate what you have,if Iheanacho is English or South American he would have been rated much more highly even by the likes of you..
The same treatment Madrid meted out to Eto'o simply for being African until he went to Barca and blow..
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
erico2k2:

Old man like you living in a 800K house then don't you have anything else better to do than to be posting in terrible grammar on Nairaland?? ..... grin grin
You see, the problem with "your type" is that your welfare status can be spotted from a mile and your are clueless about it.
Tomorrow, you go and salute your colonial master .... try not to brown-nose him too much, you are embarrassing Nigerians bruh ... grin grin
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
iluvpomo:
Old man like you living in a 800K house then don't you have anything else better to do than to be posting in terrible grammar on Nairaland ..... grin grin
You see, the problem with "your type" is that your welfare status can be spotted from a mile.
Tomorrow, you go and salute your colonial master .... try not to brown-nose him too much, you are embarrassing Nigerians bruh ... grin grin
Old man ke, You are older than me you dont even know it,just cos I hustle young does not amount to me being old, by the time I reach your age you might have retired back to you village farm where you will be commissioned a chief.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
erico2k2:

Old man ke, You are older than me you dont even know it,just cos I hustle young does not amount to me being old, by the time I reach your age you might have retired back to you village farm where you will be commissioned a chief.

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
iluvpomo:
your hairs are already turning white from sweeping the streets and supplying tissue paper and perfume to men in the London club's toilet .... grin grin
Better pay the rent for the council flat soon soon grin
ahaha you think I dont know this user name and its subsequent IPs, dont worry its all being gathered, keep it coming, both will be banned, and you will be forced to create new ones with 2017 dates.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by argob44(f): 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
Movingcoil:
if I ever click that link make my John Thomas bend to North east
ok
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by argob44(f): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Skmoda360:

Wetin happen? He should remain a bench warmer? Crap lo n so joor.
but not playing in the Champions league and europa cup not cool
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
erico2k2:

Nah me and you are not in same class, I actually go and watch live matches, I live 15 mins from tottenham stadium and 25 mins from Arsenal stadium whom I support,so your word about village and ball boys has no place in my home and FYI my lil boy trains with Arsenal Jnrs
I understand there is Hunger in Nigeria and life hard but try not to allow it to affect your brain.
PS once again moving to Leicester city is a huge wage cut, he has lost more than %50 of his wages. Jimy Valdy their top striker is on £40k a week, how much do you think he is going to earn

See as you finish this man. Someone cannot play with you again
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by kenoz(m): 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
Wish him all da best
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by kenzysmith: 11:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
He dey pray make he prick non go rise
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by sapele914(m): 12:14am On Aug 02, 2017
SageTravels:
Wow. I have been worried after reading the sun report on his 2 years jail ish. thank God for answering my prayers. so Happy for him
Just In Case
Iheanacho scored 21 goals in 64 appearances for Manchester City across all competitions.
Whose prayers did God answer,no one was going to jail?The agent just wanted his share of the 25 million pounds,he probably has been given a piece of the cake and a promise of more remunerations in future,so the show can go on. The kid is still young,a lot of people are going to get rich of him as if he was a commodity.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by castrokins(m): 4:00am On Aug 02, 2017
Bro, The Lady In Your Meme, Can You Have Me Meet Her? Thank You In Advance.

gift01:
I saw something bulging through his gallow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius / Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. / Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.