Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,903 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) (42572 Views)

Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport / Nicolas Pepe To Have Medical At Arsenal THIS Week As The Deal Is Agreed (sky) / Mikel Obi Undergoes Medical At Middlesbrough. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by guychidile: 7:03am On Aug 02, 2017
wishing you success at Leicester city.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by do4luv14(m): 9:19am On Aug 02, 2017
sayentease:

na you nor dey serious.

if you were the coach, you'd choose a lazy iheanacho over gabriel jesus or aguero abi?

brain dey pain you.

lazy what Infact you and pep no ceious atall-stall,

plus pep nah rascal
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by KayDEAN(m): 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
abbeyty:

Your can remove the one in your head and drink it maybe it will help you grow like your peers. Dumb skull
Your father is a dumb skull, that's why he hasn't hit puberty yet at his age his hormones are dead, and if you wanna know who impregnated your moms sweet pusssy, it's me, when, your dad was busy pouring hydraulic into his head through the ear, I was busy banging ur mom in the kitchen, call her and confirm, she was screaming I LOVE YOU KAYDEAN, DON'T STOP, THIS COCK IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN MY HUBBYS!! but I guess your daddy was too brain drunk to notice
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
KayDEAN:
Your father is a dumb skull, that's why he hasn't hit puberty yet at his age his hormones are dead, and if you wanna know who impregnated your moms sweet pusssy, it's me, when, your dad was busy pouring hydraulic into his head through the ear, I was busy banging ur mom in the kitchen, call her and confirm, she was screaming I LOVE YOU KAYDEAN, DON'T STOP, THIS COCK IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN MY HUBBYS!! but I guess your daddy was too brain drunk to notice

Omo ale, l blame your useless father for not jerking off
With the sperm that produced the useless kid like you or he would have fked your useless mother from behind and pour the sperm in her a**hole. Now i can see why you don't look like your peers you son of a gun
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
KayDEAN:

Now tell your mum to dip her fingers in her dirty toto and tell me how it smeĺls I bet it smells like your rotten teeth
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by KayDEAN(m): 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
abbeyty:

Omo ale, l blame your useless father for not jerking off
With the sperm that produced the useless kid like you or he would have fked your useless mother from behind and pour the sperm in her a**hole. Now i can see why you don't look like your peers you son of a gun
lol e pain am
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
KayDEAN:
lol e pain am

Have you told your mum to do that? To touch her obo or take her toto picture and send it to my mail box I will send you some money to buy proper food to eat, maybe if you eat real food you would grow up like your mates
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
argob44:
but not playing in the Champions league and europa cup not cool
whats the point of warming the bench for UCL, Europa?

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
erico2k2:

ahaha you think I dont know this user name and its subsequent IPs, dont worry its all being gathered, keep it coming, both will be banned, and you will be forced to create new ones with 2017 dates.
You would not even know what an IP address is if it fell on your laps and called you daddy grin
Run back to your council flat ...
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
argob44:
but not playing in the Champions league and europa cup not cool
lets see what he got coming season so another team might come for him.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) by Thazard(m): 11:54am On Jan 28, 2020
sontoly2:
Nice one, he can now play ball.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria / World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius / Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.