Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

In Need Of Investors Who Are Will To Explore My 50hecters Of Land In Edo State - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / In Need Of Investors Who Are Will To Explore My 50hecters Of Land In Edo State (366 Views)

200 Graduates Get N74m, Free Land In Ogun / Need Grants and Loans.. Let's Help You Speak Language of Investors and Banks. / Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Investors Who Are Will To Explore My 50hecters Of Land In Edo State by zubespatrick(m): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
I have some hecters of land situated in Eguaholor Uhumwonde local gov in Edo State. This land is well sited and i have been able to explore 10Hecters were am currently planting Plantain. But large part of it is still lying fallow. For this reason, i need persons who are interested in agriculture to contact me so we can find a way out to explore it and make the best out of farming.

Contact me by mail or call me zubespatrick@gmail.com/08168133671

(1) (Reply)

Farmlands 4 Lease @FoodWallet Mechanized Farm Settlements -10k/hectare / If Politicians Don't Love The People What Can We Do About It. By Aroms AIGBEHI / Post Fingerlings And Fingerlings Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.