Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Why You Should Never Fly British Airways To Nigeria. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why You Should Never Fly British Airways To Nigeria. (1343 Views)

Nigeria Airways Plane Being Prepared For Take-Off In Ikeja, Lagos In 1969 (Pic) / So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / British Airways Overshot Runway At Abuja International Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Never Fly British Airways To Nigeria. by ZuluNation(m): 1:03am On Feb 09, 2007
I just came across this story this morning, I think this is just crazy.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17046459/
Re: Why You Should Never Fly British Airways To Nigeria. by LoverBwoy(m): 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2007
The change applies to passengers flying economy class to destinations outside North America, the Caribbean, Nigeria and Brazil. While passengers to destinations such as Europe and Asia were previously allowed as many bags as they wished, they would now be limited to one bag — and charged for the excess.

i dont think its applicable to nigeria just yet. other Airlines will soon introduce the same policy so who do we run to when it affects us.

our load too much sef

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Fly British Airways To Nigeria. by Badman888(m): 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2007
Its needed, if you see what people carry unto a plane as if they packing everything in their house, as for me i always travel light so it dosent affect me.
Re: Why You Should Never Fly British Airways To Nigeria. by Eurphoria(f): 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2007
old news now!

any way its thesame with many airlines now, so expect the charges guys.  I will fly BA ,it is generally more expensive but it is worth the hassle you get from other low budget airlines. Plus people should just stick to the rules  angry

yes the journey to Nigeria is a real pain sometimes, ppl never ever stick to the specifications, never. they are seen running all over the place, arguing, or off loading their countless rubbish at the airport, why is it so hard to stick to the rules?

(1) (Reply)

The Best American Airline Is: / Why Should You Visit South Africa Cape Town? / Canada Jobs For Nigerians Expires Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.