Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,321 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

Give Me A Loan For Business And Get It Doubled Within One Year - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Give Me A Loan For Business And Get It Doubled Within One Year (309 Views)

While You Panicked, Bill Gates Net Worth Doubled To $103BN / Uyo-based Music Journalist, Moses Umoh Doubled-up With Fish Barbecue Business / FEC Approves N200 Billion Loan For Bank Of Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give Me A Loan For Business And Get It Doubled Within One Year by Senatorvin10: 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
Please my people am from IMO state. I need a loan to start up a business and I promise to pay back withing a year. you don't have to give me the money, you will buy all that the give business needs and then know everything about me, location of the business,my residence and everything. please if you have the money I am ready to double it for you within a year. my contact is on my signature or you can reach me on 08137597131. Am a sincere person. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nccf-ict Boss Urges Ict Practitioners In Nigeria To Tap Into Oil And Gas Busines / Contracts Available In North West Nigeria / Granite For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.